World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
A Place where all tournament matches will be announced where the non-violence will be just the place before matches start and where surprise updates will be at

Match Ups

Block A

Daniel V.S Hunter

Donny V.s Deathstar

Hitosu V.s Cain

Xanatos V.s Vane

Block B

Sinistar V.s Adrian

Emma V.s Bianca

Dominique V.s Balon

Kiyoshi V.s Zero

Block A fights first than Block B

Daniel V.S Hunter Location: Artic Zone

Donny V.s Deathstar Location: Desert Zone

Hitosu V.s Cain Forest Zone

Xanatos V.s Vane Underground Zone

once completed a 30 minute intermission starts then Block B fights

I will show them there locations during the intermission

JacopeX
Donny has yet to make his way to the assigned room and decided to smoke a cigarette, in deep thought. He snorted, and kicked a can out of his way in the middle of his way as he slowly walked back in forth. He was stressed, yet he was trying to find the confidence to leave this tournament like an ******* after that scene he has just made...meanwhile, Donny's deep thought was directed towards Pintar...he sat down against the outer colliseum wall into total attention to his personal thoughts.

Adrian simply made his way to take a seat in the Block B room, passing by the fixture list for the tournament. He wanted to be surprised without any anticipation building up on him as he awaits. However, he was aware that one of the individuals in the room will be a potential fighter in the tournament to be put up against Adrian. As he was seated, he leaned over and looked down at his feet. He haas grown tired of waiting for anything special to happen...in the past, he had to wait it all off to get to where he is today...He also had to earn his way with patience alone. However, patience was not one of his stregnths at all...not even close to his mental acumen. Instead of posessing it, he also knew about it. Therefore, he knew where the most basic flaws of the attempting mental stregnth lies. He decided to look at the fixtures after all, and reads the name....Sinistar. And it was the first battle...

He simply stood in front of the fixtures until he sensed the immedeate disturbance of one of the combatants. He waited it out...He was going to stand next to him throughout the whole time until their time came to face each other. Until their names were announced, he will make sure to not lose this opportunity to win and gone over this entire method for nothing.

MadMel
Cain looked up at the board. A forest zone? Another element to add to his growing strategy. He looked over at Hitosu. He was one of the statues who remained silent during Pintar's little introduction. 'Whatever' The elementalist thought. 'Let's get this over with.'

Sinistar walked around the waiting room, testing It's new body. Sinistar hadn't taken a bipedal from in millennia, but that was all part of the fun. What good was the challenge of killing without a handicap? Sinistar too looked at the board. It would be fighting Adrian. Sinistar spotted Adrian at once. He didn't look at all threatening, which was surprising. Intimidation was a big part of this game. Maybe this Adrian had powers well hidden just like Sinistar does.

The Scenario
Vane swept into the waiting room, creeping along with his mist. He still appeared as nothing more than a cloud, from which issued his hissing voice. He viewed the posted matchups as the mist around him swirled and churned, then hissed again. "Xanatos," he said simply. He didn't know which of the fighters this was, but if they were to fight he was interested in who it turned out to be. Vane turned his attention to the Waiting Room's occupants. "I am Vane," he said aloud. "Where is the one called Xanatos?"

--

Balan entered the room quickly, eager to see the matches. "Oh, interesting," he said at once. He looked around the room, taking note of the arrivals with a smile. "I'm afraid I don't know any names here, as the introductions never really got underway..." he coughed into his hand before planting his staff into the ground. "So," he continued, "I must know who here goes by the name of Dominique, as it seems we've been matched up together. I'm sure we could find something in common." Balan continued to grin excitedly throughout.

starryknight
Zero laughed really hard eying hunter circle her, "Holy crap, the years have not been good to you. Man your armor is so ugly, back in school you were all about looks." She smile was giant, even though she was being rude her heart still was fluttering. "This is great, maybe we'll get to have our rematch.
"Come on lets go see who we fight," Zero walked away putting her hands behind her head. She walked in and saw the broad and the freaks around it, Zero made her way in front of the broad and looked for her name..."here I am" she said to herself out loud." The she saw her opponents name "Ky-o-shy," she mispronounced the name. "Who the hell is Ky-o-shy!" she yelled not wanted to wait to find out who she was fighting.

Daniel followed the others into the waiting room and followed the really cool looking cat girl to the broads, he found his name and who he was fighting, Hunter..."Oh that guy ah damn he looks strong but I can take him I just know it, "he said to himself pumping himself up.

Hunter_Abari
Hunter stood perplexed. He walked after."Ok now, I remember...That uncontrollable urge to be cold. I would believe your heart was dark, but it is chill, like the icy depths of hell...This armor isnt for looks. Its more for YOUR safety. If I remove this armor, youll see the sexy face and body, but my aura hath no bounds, like darkness....in itself. You must have gotten strong to be summoned, I suppose." Hunter walked in the room to see he was fighting Daniel. With superior intellect he noticed the boy. "I choose not to underestmate...but to just conquer..."

Hitosu Moriko
The Six winged angel flew to Zero "its Ke-Yo-Shi spelled Kiyoshi its a legendary name meaning pure are you Zero".

Hitosu looked at Cain "He has no idea whats in store in these fights neither does everyone he can't sense what i sensed on that guy Pintar it seemed he was not just one person but 1,000 people I wonder who is this guy Hitosu floated in the air in a meditated state

starryknight
Zero couldn't help but laugh at Hunter, "Damn boy you've changed, you talk like self center super villein, but then again you think your sexy so might not have all changed. And yes I have gotten stronger since I've been a little girl so I think I can hold my own in this tournament." Zero gave hunter a cocky smile, "for old time sake lets have a bet, If I get further then you in the tournament you have to be my slave for a week, if you get further then I'll be you slave for a week." She ignored the boy Hunter was talking to and thought Hunter was rude to be talking to two people at once. Thats when the angel appeared "Wow, a real live angel...hmm I wonder if you all bleed like a normal person," Zero wasn't evil but wasn't a saint either now she wanted to win this thing.

Daniel looked around him and then realized Hunter was talking to him "umm...Okay then...well then I'll see you in the arena I guess." Daniel already thought this guy was wack, why do the wackos always get the girls, he thought to himself almost crying.

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by starryknight
Zero couldn't help but laugh at Hunter, "Damn boy you've changed, you talk like self center super villein, but then again you think your sexy so might not have all changed. And yes I have gotten stronger since I've been a little girl so I think I can hold my own in this tournament." Zero gave hunter a cocky smile, "for old time sake lets have a bet, If I get further then you in the tournament you have to be my slave for a week, if you get further then I'll be you slave for a week." She ignored the boy Hunter was talking to and thought Hunter was rude to be talking to two people at once. Thats when the angel appeared "Wow, a real live angel...hmm I wonder if you all bleed like a normal person," Zero wasn't evil but wasn't a saint either now she wanted to win this thing.

Daniel looked around him and then realized Hunter was talking to him "umm...Okay then...well then I'll see you in the arena I guess." Daniel already thought this guy was wack, why do the wackos always get the girls, he thought to himself almost crying.

Kiyoshi looked at Zero and said im not a normal angel im known as a hierarchy angel knowing you you probably don't care for classification neither do I one things for certain everyone is strong even you but i will assure you I won't play around with anyone here as my honor I will attempt my best"

Regelion1
Deathstar was a little excited about the tournament thing but he didn't show his excitement.He then took out a pad and pen and started looking around at people and writing. He then noticed Donny in against the wall he remebered his outburst and it intreged him more. Deathstar slowly but casually walked up to him he studied him quickly and noticed his strength not just outer but inner as well.

Dominique was a little nervous to be around such strong and weired people. He himself was strong but they looked stronger. He didn't really want to fight people but then he thought that hes experience her could help him back on bume. His body began to trimble slightly as some one called his named he raised his hand

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
"Such defiance," purred the mist as it rolled around the room, "and such a spark of life in these fighters." Vane continued his circuit, studying the contestants as his mist fed off of the ambient power and life that radiated from each of them, and took particular note of their taste. Such energy, he thought, as his strength grew. Simply being in the same room as them sated his rising thirst and promised more to come. After a while, he spoke up, voice hissing through the mist that obscured his form. "Materialistic prizes, and mere fame interest me not. When shall I be allowed to consume all of you?" Vane could sense that there were rules in place, and had decided even he wouldn't wish to fight all the contestants at once. He would bide his time, and try to drink what he could from them as opportunities arose.

--

Balan laughed loudly and jovially, filling the entire room. He strode forward, still stroking his beard. "Prizes and fame not enough for some of us, eh, friends?" He laughed again and spread his hands before him, casting a glance in Pintar's direction as he did so. "It seems we're all here together now, in any case, and I never pass an opportunity to make acquaintences. How about a round of introductions, then?" Balan coughed into his hand and gestured towards himself absently, then to each of the gathered contestants, in turn. "My name is Balan, and I'm a Planestrider, I'm from all over. Anyone else want to introduce yourselves, or are we all mind readers here?" With that, he cast his friendliest smile in Xanatos' direction.

It had been quite some time since he had seen an inanimate, and so Xanatos was genuinely surprised when he came to the realization that the mist floating about the arena floor was, in fact, a contestant: the one called Vane. There was something else, too. Something he couldn't quite place. He watched the mist from the corner of his eye, careful not to draw its attention, and noticed how it was seeking out each contestant, slithering just into their proximity before moving on. Whatever it was doing, Xanatos would make sure it did not pass by him.

Just then another individual spoke up. His voice, while loud, didn't seem to bear as much of the arrogance of earlier speakers, which gave Xanatos some hope that maybe this Balan fellow, at least, might be an enjoyable opponent. His remark on telepathy even hinted that the man may have been aware of the scan, though Xanatos kept his face stoic so as not to give Balan any clues. Shortly after his request for introductions, however, they were sent to observe the tournament brackets. Xan took the opportunity to slip away before Vane could get near...

Vane swept into the waiting room, creeping along with his mist. He still appeared as nothing more than a cloud, from which issued his hissing voice. He viewed the posted matchups as the mist around him swirled and churned, then hissed again. "Xanatos," he said simply. He didn't know which of the fighters this was, but if they were to fight he was interested in who it turned out to be. Vane turned his attention to the Waiting Room's occupants. "I am Vane," he said aloud. "Where is the one called Xanatos?"

The irony was not completely lost on him. No sooner had he entered the room and looked at the brackets did he notice that his first opponent was the very thing he was keeping a distance from. Well, it seemed he would find out just that the inanimate could do, and quite soon. Not yet, however, Xanatos thought to himself, and he waited siltently as the others shuffled in. When he saw Vane enter, Xanatos proceeded to begin walking the room, seeming to mingle with the other contestants. He did not speak as the mist called out to him, and he kept a distance from it, inconspicuously.

Regelion1
Deathstar walked to Donny and sqauted down low in front of him looking at his not pad. "Your very interesting your outbursts make you seem cool i like cool so hows it hanging whats your deal." Deathstar gave of a smile while he talked to him out of everyone there. Donny seemed to be the most normalest looking one there besides him but was anyone normal. If Deathstar wanted to exceed his dad he had to start here.

Q'Anilia
Emma looked up at the board, to see who she'd been fighting. She had been passive for the duration of the whole thing. She didn't need to speak to anyone, it wouldn't do her any good. In fact, the more she spoke to someone, the easier time they'd have to get under her skin. No she'd keep quiet. No one would know her strengths, or her weaknesses. To her, they were all pawns in a large game of chess, and pawns are objects and not living beings.

She sat down on the floor, her back against a nearby wall and just closed her eyes. She would wait, for as long as it took, and once she would get called out, she'd go in there, defeat her opponent; This Bianca character, and head back out again and wait for the next fight.

It was all about strategy, and she was better than all the rest at it.

Hitosu Moriko
Will everyone from Block A Please head to the Colosseum and get ready for your fights

Block A TO THE COLOSSEUM ------------------------------->

Block B stay here

JacopeX
Adrian ended up feeling the tension between himself and Sinistar...He turned away from the fixtures and towards Sinistar as he followed him over to him and stood by him without acknowledging him at all. He was going to study the individual without eye contact but with a basic sense of potential Sinistar can possibly possess. So far...he was impressed and expected a decent challenge.

Originally posted by Regelion1
Deathstar walked to Donny and sqauted down low in front of him looking at his not pad. "Your very interesting your outbursts make you seem cool i like cool so hows it hanging whats your deal." Deathstar gave of a smile while he talked to him out of everyone there. Donny seemed to be the most normalest looking one there besides him but was anyone normal. If Deathstar wanted to exceed his dad he had to start here. Donny adapted quickly to being interrupted by someone in the middle of his thoughts, especially while taking a smoke outside. He usually killed anyone who interrupted or annoyed him. However, he just gave Deathstar a very puzzled and annoyed look as he spoke and approached him with the words "interesting" and "cool". Donny threw the already used cigarette away and decided to just talk to this individual instead of making anymore enemies. He was too annoyed to deal with anymore annoyances.

"I seem cool, huh? Coming from you it does not mean much anyway but whatever...I'll take it. But listen kid, I am not here to create any amity with anyone. I have been summoned here and this tournament is already a very huge waste of my time...Why do I need prizes if I have already accomplished my own satisfaction of power? So far, I am not impressed with anything I have seen so far...I can care less if I lose...I rather be doing other things than fight for some no life like Pintar...He sounds pathetic by an educated first impression..."

Donny said with no soul or emotion to his voice and without eye contact. He slides his hand under his bangs and scratches his forehead as he looked away. As the announcent was made for all Block A fighters to report to their battles, he gets up and walked away on towards his assigned location. He did so, expecting Deathstar to follow and keep talking to him.

"And what is up with his speech? He shows a huge lack of class and intelligence." Donny said with irritation once he entered the colliseum..

Regelion1
Deathstar contiued talking to Donny even though he felt insulted. But he knew he would have a chance to pay him back sooner or later. "I understand what you mean the only real reason im going through this is for experience. My parents been through different worlds and stuff so this helps. Deathstar continued to walk towards the colliseum ready to fight.

Hitosu Moriko
(We have 2 new fighters replacing hunter and bianca introducing Candace and Alice )

New fights

Block A

Candace V.S Daniel

Donny V.s Deathstar

Hitosu V.s Cain

Xanatos V.s Vane

Block B

Sinistar V.s Adrian

Emma V.S Alice

Dominique V.s Balon

Kiyoshi V.s Zero

starryknight
Zero turned around not hearing Hunter respond, she looked all around the waiting room, "huh...where'd that scrub go? oh maybe he got cold feet..." She turn back the angel not really hearing or caring what he had to say, "yea great story I loved the ending, well see you when we have to fight." She walked in the corner of the room and sat waiting for her turn.

MadMel
Cain coughed, and disappeared without a word into the night. ((sorry in a real hurry here.))

The Scenario
Dominique was a little nervous to be around such strong and weired people. He himself was strong but they looked stronger. He didn't really want to fight people but then he thought that hes experience her could help him back on bume. His body began to trimble slightly as some one called his named he raised his hand

At the raised hand, Balan nodded and approached. "Ah, you'd be Dominique, then?" He outstretched a hand, smiling fiercely. "It looks like we'll be fighting then. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends, does it?" We'll need to be, Balan thought, if this tournament is what I think it is.

Regelion1
Dominique stopped being nervous but his body wouldn't stop trimbling. He reached out and shook his hand and looked around the room again. "I guess your right.... i don't trust that pintar guy the feeling i get from him is the same when angels and demons lie to me"

JacopeX
Adrian watched the battle from the Block B sky box with all the other competitors who will have to part take in this tournament. He couldn't help but notice the aggression and intelligence these beings possess based on an impression of how they carry over themselves in an actual duel or battle. He maintained himself from any second thoughts of having to go for a form of desperation. He did not want to jump to conclusions and let his opponents get the best of him. He was going to stay in his current form and try his best not to switch until he realizes he would have no chance against Sinistar.

Adrian peeked at the others within the same room as him. these were going to possibly be his next opponents if he were to make it through this first one, which may be a very big headache to accomplish.

Adrian coughed and pulled out packets of salt as he tore the tops off and began to pour the contents into his mouth. He remembered that he took a handful after his meal with a few acquaintances who invited him. He had to keep a low profile and accept all invitations, no matter how much he hated the company of humans.

starryknight
Zero was bored waiting she wanted to do something, "So boring!" she said to herself. She got up and stretched like a cat, then she noticed the man eating salt she walked over to him curious to why he was eating just salt. "Hey guy, why are you eating salt? Isn't that gross?" she asked, her tail was waving in back of her waiting for an interesting answer.

XanatosForever
Xanatos paused before he entered the waiting room, wondering what the others would make of his decidedly changed appearance. The hybrid came to the conclusion that it was unnecessary to reveal himself to the of the contestants before meeting them in battle. He was lucky enough to have had his match with Vane underground, where none could witness him. So he once again wrapped his wings around his body, letting the cloak drape over him. Reaching up and pulling his hood back on, Xanatos walked in, stepping to the side to allow any other contestants to enter and scanning the room to see what those who had not yet fought were doing.

JacopeX
As Adrian licked the rest of the salt off the fingers of his gloves, he noticed someone approaching him. "It's that cat girl." Adrian thought. He turned to her and listened to her question, without any good response to think of to such a question. Why was he eating salt? He thought this would make him seem much more odd in comparison if he were to just tell her it tasted great to him in front of the others, hence destroying his cover. But the obvious just hit him. Most of these beings have abnormalities just like he does. Adrian possesses a naive personality as a human (who is really a devil) with very weird cravings as the girl before her is a human with a tail and ears who acts like a cat at times. He also did not want to speak to anyone and try to hide himself from any attention, but failed to do so by eating salt. Goddamn his appetite!

"Well, it's simply my taste in foods and stuff...I like the taste of salt and bitter foods. I kept a few packets for later but here, you can have some."

Adrian handed her over the handful of packets of salt to her as he crossed his leg over, uncomfortably and a bit nervous.

"Soo...Where do you come from?" Adrian dared to ask.

The Scenario
Dominique stopped being nervous but his body wouldn't stop trimbling. He reached out and shook his hand and looked around the room again. "I guess your right.... i don't trust that pintar guy the feeling i get from him is the same when angels and demons lie to me"

Balan nodded in agreement, "Yes, he seems a bit...ambitious, I would say." It was dangerous business, this tournament, in Balan's opinion. He doubted Pintar's motivations were quite that simple. In any case, allies were valuable assets, and friends moreso. Dominique looked to be a fine person, if Balan was any judge. "But," Balan continued, "you say you can tell when a demon is lying? Or, better, an angel? Great skills, those, though I've never known an angel to lie."

starryknight
Zero tilted her head sticking one ear up, "Well I guess I could try it, I mean whats the harm?" She took a packet from Adrian then ripped it open, she put the packet to her mouth and let the salt pour in. Zero scrunched her face out, it was really salty..."Oh damn, how did I let you talk me into this?" she said, her ears laid back and her tail stuck straight out. "umm...oh, I'm from earth.I don't actually know the dimension and all that but thats what planet I'm from," she said then pour more salt in her mouth.

JacopeX
Adrian widens his eyes as this girl actually tried salt out, as if the results would be any different to her. Adrian couldn't help but chuckle at this girl's actions. "Oh my, I can't believe you did that. You didn't have to by the way. I know you were being generous, but it wasn't necessary." Adrian said with amusement in his voice. Even though he was trying not to say much here, he decided to just loosen up and get into conversation. "Oh really? I'm a human from earth too." Adrian said this, even though humans don't regularly identify themselves as humans. "Oh and my name is Adrian in case you are still trying to figure out a name for me." Adrian said. He removed his gloves a shook them a bit before putting the on as he spoke.

"What is yours?"

starryknight
Zero finished the packet of salt, her month was watery from all the sourness but she shallowed the saliva. "I didn't do it to be generous, I did it because I wanted to and no other reason." Zero crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from Adrian "Well I wasn't really curious about your name...but since you did introduce yourself I suppose its only right that I do the same." She turned her head back toward Adrian before speaking again, "My name is Zero," she put her out for him to shake for a proper introduction.

JacopeX
Adrian was puzzled by the feline's response. He never met anyone that would just do something not matter the very displeasing result. Adrian began to find this individual somewhat interesting in comparison with the humans in the same planet she is from. "Well, I wanted to know your name so I rather present myself for it. So, nice to meet you Zero." Adrian said with a light smile as he puts his gloves back on then grips onto her hand without shaking. He always forgets that when being given a hand, he had to not only grip but shake. Adrian let's go and began to sit down comfortably and he look over her shoulder and past her waving tail the battle between Donny and Deathstar. "I suppose you don't know anything about that Donny character." Adrian asked. "They sure are going at it."

Regelion1
Balan nodded in agreement, "Yes, he seems a bit...ambitious, I would say." It was dangerous business, this tournament, in Balan's opinion. He doubted Pintar's motivations were quite that simple. In any case, allies were valuable assets, and friends moreso. Dominique looked to be a fine person, if Balan was any judge. "But," Balan continued, "you say you can tell when a demon is lying? Or, better, an angel? Great skills, those, though I've never known an angel to lie." Dominique couldn't stop his body from trimbling his body felt unusual to him but he didn't let it show. He felt Balan was interesting but to bad he had to fight him in the stupid tournament. "Yeah they lie like everyone else but they mostly lie to me to get me to join them. I don't like to be lied to that's why im not with the angels or the demons. They just keep lying to me and that guy who was an angel I didn't really trust him either. Its just hard to trust angels and/or demons in general...so where are you from.

starryknight
Zero didn't look back she didn't really care about their fight, it wouldn't matter anyways. "No, I have no info on them, to be honest I haven't been paying attention to the fights." She sat next to Adrian crossing her legs, Zero then looked at the fighters, Adrian wasn't joking they were really going at it. "Well maybe watching them wouldn't be too boring and its probably a good idea anyways."

JacopeX
"Oh well that's just too bad because that is what is keeping us all busy with our own tensions and boredom of waiting in a sky box with your own opponents." Adrian said as he rubbed his eye and yawned before crossing his arms. He noticed Donny and Deathstar once again, both using trickery on one another. As the ninja tries to overcome the predictions of Donny, The opponent simply tried to think as fast as possible and maintaining control on the battle field. He noticed Donny's movements with his strikes and they were flawless and devastating. He seemed ruthless, yet innocent. It's hard to believe he's a kingpin with a large rep and control under his belt.

Adrian approached his head towards Zero a bit and spoke without eye contact as he pointed at Donny who stood by himself, anticipating for the Ninja to reappear. "What do you think of them?" He asked as he kept his attention to the battle. This caught his attention as this was the same individual he encountered earlier.

XanatosForever
Xanatos heard Pintar's announcement. It would seem Donny and Deathstar had finished their bout. Good, that meant the tournament could continue. The thirty minute intermission meant he had time to continue his preparations, as well. The hybrid walked across the waiting room, stopping before the wall opposite the door. Once again his arm appeared from within the confines of his cloak, and as in the arena he began tracing his finger along the wall, looping and dotting some unseen canvas. After a minute he once was finished, and Xanatos turned, expecting to see the victors and defeated entering the waiting room. He had thought it odd that Vane had not followed him after their fight, but he assumed that the inanimate was taking time to recompose itself.

JacopeX
Adrian watches as the battle ended once Deathstar's body dissapeared from the battle field. Unsurprisingly to Adrian, Donny came out of this as the victor. Seems he did not have much to celebrate about once he figured out he won. He simply looked around and walked away. Adrian watches as Donny walked towards his direction and in the interior part of the Colosseum. Adrian got up and followed the others out as he was headed down to the battle field.

As he walked through the halls and past the lobbies surrounding them, he saw Donny walking towards his way. Adrian and Donny locked eyes at each other from a distance as they walked closer and closer into each other, both keeping emotionless faces with an actual feeling of curiosity. As both men passed each others shoulders, they both looked away and on forward. Adrian finally reaches the entrance to the battle field and walks through. Preparations were not needed. He knew who his opponent was...He knew this battle will be very tough...But his opponent will soon find out of his true potential and will not even see it coming.

Donny enters the skybox and sits on any random seat there as he stretched and yawned. He watched as Adrian, the man who he has just encountered just now, make his way into the battle field. He wanted to observe this individual, to see what kind of being this person really is. For one, he knew this thing was not human, despite his humanly features.

Hitosu Moriko
Block B fights please report to the Colosseum

Sinistar V.s Adrian Volcano

Emma V.s Bianca Mountain Quarry

Dominique V.s Balon Underwater

Kiyoshi V.s Zero Plains

starryknight
Zero got up from her seat and started to the arena, she looked back at Adrian still thinking about his question. "Now isn't the time to be thinking about them. You should only think about yourself and your opponent." Zero continued to walk toward the Colosseum, she didn't know why she would give someone advice specialty someone that she might have to fight. She shook her head, this is not the time to be thinking about stupid stuff like that.

The Scenario
Dominique couldn't stop his body from trimbling his body felt unusual to him but he didn't let it show. He felt Balan was interesting but to bad he had to fight him in the stupid tournament. "Yeah they lie like everyone else but they mostly lie to me to get me to join them. I don't like to be lied to that's why im not with the angels or the demons. They just keep lying to me and that guy who was an angel I didn't really trust him either. Its just hard to trust angels and/or demons in general...so where are you from.

Balan was surprised by Dominique's statements, given some of his own experiences. Perhaps they'd met a different kind of angel, certainly possible given the infinity of dimensions. "Ah, is that so?" he asked. "I can see you've had some difficulty." When Dominique asked his question, Balan smiled and put a hand to his chin. "Where am I from?" he repeated, his grin widening. "I suppose you could say I'm from everywhere; a traveler. I was born between dimensions and have been moving about ever since."

When the locations were revealed, Balan did a double take. It took him only a moment to regain his composure, though he still sounded surprised. "An underwater arena?" he asked. "That sounds interesting, if difficult." He immediately began to order his thoughts, considering possible situations and solutions. He eventually reached a conclusion, nodding to himself as the plan formed. He looked to Dominique, and said, "I do hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience to you, else I'll be forced to take the advantage." He seemed to consider this a moment. "But life isn't fair, no matter who you are..."

pronky
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us......

moderator23
(wrong place, go here to introduce yourself : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=298299&pagenumber=50#post12955402)

MadMel
Cain regained consciousness in the waiting room. He vividly remembering watching Hitosu, his adversary, pass out only moments before he did. "Guess that means I won then." He said to himself, looking around. He didn't see Hitosu anywhere, so he couldn't confirm his theory about what happened to the losers of this tournament.
'That was tough.' the bounty hunter thought. 'Easily the toughest fight I've ever been in. But thankfully, I kept a major trick up my sleeve. This tournament is only going to get harder.'

The monstrosity known only as Sinistar cackled, and melted into a small but deadly looking missile, which flew towards the colosseum and out of sight. It had seen This Adrian character, and judged him to be no real threat, at least on the surface. But Sinistar had not lived for ages past by being stupid. He would not ever underestimate his enemies. He would rise up and conquer this tournament, as he had always planned.

JacopeX
Donny had his back turned to the entire waiting room, keeping his attention towards Adrian's battle with Sinistar. He did take a short look at the other battles but they did not look anymore interesting due to the fact that he has not found any credibility to the conflicts bound to happen. He felt the conflict between Sinistar and Adrian by a volcano would be most effective. He was going to observe both individuals, seeing what he might be dealing with in the future. Donny was more than confident that he has this tournament won if these beings are just as potential as Deathstar.

Donny turned back as he read a disturbance from Cain, but turned back to the battle. "I wonder what these people are capable of though...I might as well just take a look at these other battles before they begin." Donny thought. He then made his own analytical judgment of the outcome of these battles from a distance since his reading would be much of no use to him.

Although, the Battle Between Domonique and Balon looked interesting, especially due to the fact that it is set underwater...he wondered if they had any idea that they could also try to batle it out above surface.

XanatosForever
With the second round of the tournament underway, Xanatos watched as the waiting room emptied, still wondering where the defeated competitors had gone off to. To be sure, he was enjoying the sport, so long had it been since he was able to really enjoy a battle, but there was something else going on, something under the surface, and the hybrid wanted to know what. Xanatos walked over to where the other participants watching the battles, his movements utterly silent in his passing, and stood behind Donny. His eyes seemed to stare only at the battle between Adrian and Sisnistar, but in really he was observing each fight, hidden pupils darting between each scene. He was intrigued at the Planestrider, Balan, as he shifted form into a dragon, which then assumed a more aquatic shape. That would be a fun match, he decided, should they get the opportunity to meet. The hybrid made a decision then. After this second block, perhaps it would be time to have a chat with Pintar...

starryknight
Finally after struggling for a few minutes Zero arrived back to the waiting room. Her clothes were ripped to rags, only enough of her shirt was there to cover her breast and her pants had burnt wholes all over but she didn't care she held her head high and walked with only a slight limp. The girl walked over to the corner she claimed as her own and rested her sword against the wall then put her back against it then slid down bringing her knees close in to her chest and rested her arms on them then her face on her arms. Zero's whole body felt like it was on fire but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to, pain and her were old friends not that she was glad by its visit. The world slowly faded black as she slipped into unconsciousness, "a little nap wouldn't hurt I guess..." she said to herself then let the darkness swallow her, her last thought was how was she going to continue with so many inguries.

XanatosForever
Xanatos watched as the first match of the Block B came to a close, but final, conclusion. Thus far no one had succumbed to death, but with the lack of perceived rules, the hybrid wondered how long it would last. His eyes turned away from the screens long enough to watch the victor, Zero, hobble into the waiting room. She certainly looked worse for wear, and Xan mused over what conditions, if any, were in place to ensure fighters were recuperated after a match. As cat-eared girl slumped against the wall into a fatigued slumber, he walked over with his silent steps, and squatted to observe her. She had certainly seemed to earn her victory, and respite, he thought to himself...

starryknight
Zero felt someone near and it made her twitch, she thought about going for her weapons and cutting this person down but she decided that if this guy was going to kill her she would be dead so she stayed in place. "Is there something I can help you with...guy?"Zero asked in a sarcastic tone staying curled against the wall.

XanatosForever
Xanatos remained silent for a moment after Zero spoke up. She certainly had the presence of mind to be wary in her surroundings. She also kept up pretenses, something he couldn't help but admire. "You're not the first of your kind I've seen," he finally replies quietly, "at least, if you are what I believe you to be." His hand appeared from within the robes, holding some folded material, which he let fall beside her. "There's healing magic woven into that fabric," he said as he stood back up, "you'll need it before your next match." Without waiting for a response, Xanatos turned and walked back to observe the other matches, noting that another was about to reach its climax. At the same time, he wondered if it perhaps his latest decision had something to do with the hauntings of his past. Not that it mattered, she was a competitor, and he would be less than pleased if they were to face each other and she was at less than full strength.

The Scenario
One moment, there was nothing; the next, there was a dragon on the floor. Ifrothrax coughed, spitting water on the floor, though it was already soaked by her waterlogged form. Burns still marked her scales, cracked and bleeding slightly above the skin. Ifrothrax breathed heavily, the occasional hiss of boiling water or flame escaping her lips. Then, just as suddenly as she appeared, Ifrothrax vanished, replaced by Balan, still covered in water. The old man stood up, leaning on his staff with his eyes closed.
"I'll share your pain," he murmered. "Please rest yourself, my friend. Your reward will come soon." Balan straightened up, looking around. Still breathing heavily, he managed a friendly grin and waved weakly. "It seems I was victorious," he said. "Good to see all of you made it." He seemed to consider something for a moment, before asking "Where is it that the others go, however?"

XanatosForever
Xanatos returned to the side of the waiting room as he saw another match reach its conclusion, making sure he had cleared enough space to allow the victor to enter. No sooner had he leaned against the wall than did Ifrothrax appeared, gasping as she inhaled oxygen once again. It was quite a sight, to see so magnificent a creature ravaged, the hybrid found himself thinking. He said nothing as Balan resumed his true form and greeted the room, but he stepped off the wall towards the summoner as he heard the question. "It is a conundrum," he said as he passed the old man, seeming to muse aloud rather than speak directly to him.

However, at the same time Xanatos send a passive mental pulse towards Balan, a non-intrusive request to open a mental link for conversation that need not be heard by others. If the hybrid was right, Balan had some method of achieving at least some psionic ability, and it would be enough for them to speak without suspicious ears falling upon them.

MadMel
The nightmare consciousness Sinistar flew in, making a less explosive entrance than before. It formed it's metallic body, and almost instantly intercepted a mental pulse. Sinistar instantly recognised it's source. The one called Xanatos was trying to engage a private conversation with Balan. Sinistar had no interest in listening, so it ignored them. It could engage in a conversation itself, but what would be the point, other than stating the obvious? - "I'm Sinistar, and I'm going to destroy you!" - Some conversation.

starryknight
Zero stood up and wrapped the large cloth around herself, she only nodded when Xanatos mention seeing her kind. She had no interest in genetic freaks like her. Zero started feeling the effects of the cloths magic as the pain was dulled. The cat girl picked up her swords and put them at her waist, out of one where a giant serpent around then was gone only leaving an old man. Zero almost jumped out of her skin but she leaned on the walk nonchalantly, a few moments later Sinistar flew in, "Damn was hoping Mr. Emo kicked your ass." Zero said crossing her arms over her torn shirt, looking at the metallic horror not showing any signs of emotion.

Danial was pressed up against the windows with a black note book taking notes on every fight he was able to see. He looked giddy as he wrote down every move he saw, "This is sooo awesome! Dang can't wait till I'm able to fight again so I can come up with super cool moves too!" Danial looked around the room and saw Xanatos, the boy swept through the room like a mini hurricane, he stopped in front of him causing a small gust of wind to blow through the hybrids hair. "Your awesome! Can I have you autograph?!" Danial handed Xanatos his note book and pin, then he took out a camera, "Say cheese!" Daniel snapped the picture before Xan could react.

XanatosForever
As Daniel pressed the button, Xanatos had reached behind him, unclipping the holster at the small of his back. As the camera's motors stirred to life to move the shutter, his hand was moving forward as the hybrid took a step back. The shutter clicked, and Daniel had a perfectly framed image of the business end of a Desert Eagle. "You should be more careful, windsurfer," Xanatos said, gun disappearing as quickly as it had appeared and his hood once again being drawn over his head, "some of those in this place might just kill you for getting too close." He handed the notebook and pen back to Daniel before returning to his spot along the wall.

The Scenario
Balan picked up the telepathic signal immediately, just as he had the scan much earlier. Unfortunately, while Balan had learned to detect psionics from Krolantex, one of his many close contacts, he still had no phychic ability of his own. He instead ordered his thoughts, and buried whatever he did not wish to be known, just allowing his surface thoughts to go unprotected. "Good day to you," he thought. Then, he took his own spot on the wall, to all appearances simply resting against it, eyes closed.

starryknight
Daniel smiled cockily just for a second then turned it into a more friendly one. *I didn't get to see much of your fight cause of the fog but now I have some data on you*he thinks to himself, Daniel writes everything down in his note book.

Danial then turns his attention to the cat girl and walks up to her, "So can I have you picture?" Daniel aims the camera at her but suddenly it cuts into two. "No, you may not have a picture of me," Zero said walking pass Danial and finding a place next to Xanatos, she turns her head from the two men and tries to look uncaring.

Danial was stunned he didn't even see her move or draw her sword for that matter, he knew she was fast but seeing it up close was just scary.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by starryknight
Daniel smiled cockily just for a second then turned it into a more friendly one. *I didn't get to see much of your fight cause of the fog but now I have some data on you*he thinks to himself, Daniel writes everything down in his note book.

Danial then turns his attention to the cat girl and walks up to her, "So can I have you picture?" Daniel aims the camera at her but suddenly it cuts into two. "No, you may not have a picture of me," Zero said walking pass Danial and finding a place next to Xanatos, she turns her head from the two men and tries to look uncaring.

Danial was stunned he didn't even see her move or draw her sword for that matter, he knew she was fast but seeing it up close was just scary.

Well now, Xanatos thought to himself as Daniel mental musings were read, it seems I've fallen for my own tactics. The windsurfer was clearly taking things seriously, and he appreciated that. It did not, however, stop him from feeling a hint of entertainment at the destruction of his equipment by Zero. The hybrid noticed that she was wearing the cloth he had placed beside her earlier. He was glad the girl was not unappreciative of gifts. As she comes up and leans against the wall beside him, Xanatos looks at the girl from the corner of his eye, once more taking advantage of his unique feature to appear staring off elsewhere. He watched he her for a moment, noticing the subtle features of her profile before closing his eyes. So be it, they would share a moment in perceived silence.

Balan picked up the telepathic signal immediately, just as he had the scan much earlier. Unfortunately, while Balan had learned to detect psionics from Krolantex, one of his many close contacts, he still had no phychic ability of his own. He instead ordered his thoughts, and buried whatever he did not wish to be known, just allowing his surface thoughts to go unprotected. "Good day to you," he thought. Then, he took his own spot on the wall, to all appearances simply resting against it, eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Xanatos had caught Balan's rather crude method of response. It intrigued him, that one capable of noticing passive, unobtrusive scans could not possess the faculties to communicate freely. It likely had something to do with that summoning ability of his, the hybrid deduced. There is no need to hide yourself from me, sir, he replied to the summoner, for there is nothing I could not take from you by force. This is a civil interaction, and I will observe your privacy.

The Scenario
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Meanwhile, Xanatos had caught Balan's rather crude method of response. It intrigued him, that one capable of noticing passive, unobtrusive scans could not possess the faculties to communicate freely. It likely had something to do with that summoning ability of his, the hybrid deduced. There is no need to hide yourself from me, sir, he replied to the summoner, for there is nothing I could not take from you by force. This is a civil interaction, and I will observe your privacy.

Very well, then. Balan released his hold on his thoughts, letting them roam freely. It was true enough: Balan had no secrets, and while he could put up some resistance, his mental defences were by no means impenetrable. He was apologetic about his lack of psionic talent, but not everyone had what it took, he supposed. But, Xanatos had contacted him when he mentioned those who lost their battles, so what did he think about it? Balan was quite curious, and was especially concerned for Dominique, as he was in rather bad shape near the end. Pintar had said the defeated were sent home, but Balan had his doubts.

XanatosForever
True to his word, Xanatos felt an appreciation towards Balan's compliance, and politely turned a blind eye to those memories and musings that did not pertain to the current topic. The wisdom of your years show in your concern for those who lost Xanatos thought to Balan, I, too, have reason to believe that our generous patron has something more in store for them than simply returning them home. The question, now, becomes: what does he do with the defeated?

The Scenario
Ah, you're too kind, Balan thought, finally getting the hang of the psychic communications situation. I do not know where the competitors go, but I too do not believe it is their home. Balan gave the question some thought. Why had Pintar called them in the first place? What could be gained by this tournament besides simple entertainment? For what reason would a seemingly powerful being assemble the greatest fighters among the various dimensions to fight? He likely planned to do something with the winner. But then if Balan's suspicions were correct, he also had to do something with the losers. After all, they were quite powerful, too.
Balan caught himself, and then thought to Xanatos, Ah, I apologize, that was rude. But you were following that, were you not?

XanatosForever
Indeed I was, Xanatos replied, no need to worry. An untrained mind is seldom able to be kept from wandering. The hybrid opened his eyes, glancing towards Balan unobtrusively as he continued, It is very likely that the victor of this tournament will be falling into a trap. One that is the result of whatever has become of the defeated. As he maintained this mental communique with the summoner, Xanatos was doing something else. His cloak, held firm against his back, was flattened, and he was once again tracing his fingers, only this time against that very fabric. Having to hold the fabric down, however, meant that he was revealed for that moment, a wall of soft, white feathers appearing through the open fabric. As soon as he was finished, the cloak fell back around him, hiding the downy display.

The Scenario
Balan glanced up at the sound of rustling, opening one eye. He noticed Xanatos' wings, but decided not to give it much thought. He kept himself on the task at hand. Ah, he thought to Xanatos. The victor. If our suspicions are well founded, he or she would be facing Pintar alone. Balan let out a grunt as he stood back up, his body still fairly stiff. If, perhaps, we could tilt the numbers a little more favorably, everyone might just get out of this alive.

XanatosForever
You are certainly no fool, dragon-friend, Xanatos thought back to Balan, a sense of amusement following the transmission, I am beginning to see why you are among the selected. The hybrid turned his head, looking around the room to see if any more contestants had entered from second block of the tournament. It looked as though most of them were already in attendance, which meant it was almost time to make his move.

Balan, came his mental voice to the summoner. Xanatos turned his head and looked directly at him before continuing, I intend to confront Pintar himself. Meanwhile, I believe you would be best suited to preparing the other contestants for joining our "cause". You have been the most forthright in speaking to the others, and I am sure that charisma of yours will convince some of them to listen to you.

The Scenario
Balan smiled, sharing in Xanatos' amusement before his expression sobered somewhat. He nodded to Xanatos. I understand, he thought. May your strength serve you well. Balan separated himself from the wall, transferring most of his weight to his staff before performing a low bow. I shall see what I can do, then. He straightened up and smiled brightly, thinking, And I may just poke around the nearby dimensions, to see what I can find. Farewell for now?

Balan began to wonder off, smiling all the while. He looked around for someone he could talk to, and immediately passed up Sinistar. That one could be last. Instead, he lightly approached Zero while trying his best to appear nonthreatening, and give her plenty of warning as he came closer. "Excuse me, Zero, I believe your name was? I'm Balan, and I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?" At the same time, Balan extended his senses, trying to get a feel for the space around them, and dimensions beyond. He couldn't get much, just that there were a few disturbances in space were the combatants had been teleported across it. He might be able to trace those disturbances back to their sources, but that would only lead to the various dimensions these competitors called home, which wasn't what Balan was looking for.

XanatosForever
Xanatos gave a nod toward Balan as the summoner raised from his bow, pushing himself off the wall and stepping away from Zero to allow Balan proper room to work his charm. The hybrid made his way back towards the monitors, but this time not to watch the final contestants. Those white, empty eyes were searching for the creator of this tournament, noticeably absent since his introduction. The bishop was in position, and soon the pawns would be marching to the line. Then, Pintar, thought Xanatos, we will see what lies behind the King's throne...

starryknight
Zero turned her head to Balan, she felt he was approaching giving her warning, "Hmm...I think you need this more then me old man." Zero took off the cloth and handed it to Balan. "What did you need?" She said with an attitude she didn't really need to but she wanted to keep her personalty strong and stubborn, this was still a tournament after all and she didn't want to seem weak.

The Scenario
Balan accepted the cloth with grace, though he wasn't quite sure what it was. There was a pulse of magic inside it, which seemed to indicate it was a one time use item. A healing or defensive charm, perhaps? "Ah, thank you," he said, "for your kindness." He noted her attitude and lowered his voice a bit, looking around secretively. "I wished to talk to you about our host, Pintar. I'm not sure he's...being completely honest with us, I guess you could say. Some of us think that there's an ulterior motive for this tournament." Balan gestured to Zero, and then at the room in general. "Any help or information you could give us would be most appreciated, don't you agree?"

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar announced the winners of Block B

Zero

Balan

Sinister

Jackie

Pintar sat in his throne relaxed waiting for the next match

I will shuffle you guys for your next matches in the Mean time go to the Healing portal I'll open it up now A portal opened this portal undoes all wounds and brings back a warriors vigor "I know you guys want to fight full strength because the matches are........Now"

Xanatos V.s Daniel

Sinister V.s Balon

Zero V.s Jackie

Donny V.s Cain

JacopeX
Donny closed his eyes as his lids shook once he realized who his opponent will be. He knew that he met a real challenger this time...And this time, he may not be able to get away with his methods of combat and maneuver. There was just a feeling of insecurity with this being and a tad feeling of discomfort. He continued sitting on the chair with his legs extended out and arms crossed and putting some thought pre match. He awaited for a few more seconds and finally stood up quickly with his hands in his pockets as every step rattled the chain extending from his wrist to his neck.

He shut the door behind him, meaning to aggravate the challengers trying to leave the room...He then quickly put his attention to the match that is to follow.

XanatosForever
Xanatos felt a twinge of annoyance over the situation. Not only had the final match been strangely uneventful, the hybrid had not found any trace of their host. Well, it seemed as though it couldn't be helped just yet, so he would commence with the tournament as normal. Interesting, he thought to himself, it would seem I'll be facing the windrider. Well, he did want to learn more about me. I suppose now will be his chance. Xanatos noticed the healing portal, and felt a smirk pass his lips. It would seem he was not the only one who wanted the contestants at their best...very interesting.

Without a word, Xanatos turned to make his way out to the Colosseum, finding himself following Donny, who slammed the door behind him. As Xanatos walked up, however, the door opened of its own accord, and the hybrid passed through.

Hitosu Moriko
Now if your healed report lets start the matches Xanatos V.s Daniel

Sinister V.s Balon

Zero V.s Jackie

Donny V.s Cain

Report to the colosseum so we may begin

XanatosForever
The silent waiting room seemed dead, and with good reason. All the participants of this farce of a tournament were either gone or in the arena, which right now was a veritable epileptic inducing oblivion of lightning and fire. So no one was around to notice the darkened room begin to brighten as a wall began to slowly come into luminescence. Lines, circles, swirls and various shapes seemed to be tracing into existence, glowing brighter and brighter. Finally a massive sigil came into being, and after a few moments, another shape began to coalesce before it. It was rather amorphous for a moment, but quickly took on a humanoid shape, and then added the vague traceries of wings. A moment later, Xanatos stepped onto the floor of the waiting room, and had appeared before the monitors in a flash. This was not what the hybrid had in mind at all, but it did not exactly hinder his plans. In fact, this could give him vital information.

"First things first," he muttered to himself, folding his wings in and letting the cloak cover him once again. He then began to fade from sight, and indeed, he was doing just that, fading. With the replica in place, he could not afford to be found now. So with practiced ease he hid himself from the senses, masking sight, sound, smell, touch, taste, even psychic scans. For all intents and purposes, the hybrid had ceased to exist in this dimension, and with this lack of existence came a freedom to learn as much as he could about Piintar, as he suspected their "host" might just survive.

"Out of sight, out of mind...now to see just how much Pintar has to answer for..."

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar followed along "he can hide anywhere he wants this injustice will be settled" Pintars eyes changed colors he scanned for Xanatos but to no avail "He can hide but I know this might be fun to use who knew it would be soon though" Pintar went in to a stance and then he emulated Vane's Death mist he then shrouded the whole waiting room to smoke out Xanatos. Pintar then blended in to the mist for further movement around the Waiting Room *If anything I will smoke him out*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.