Lobo vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Avengers lineup:

Wolverine
Wonder Man
Wasp
Vision
Iron Man
Thing

Flyattractor
HE could clear it if it were a gauntlet.
Not to sure how long it would last taking them all on at once.

OneDumbG0
^ Not much longer. Because the fight wouldn't last very much longer.

Lobo takes Wonder Man and bashes everybody with him.

Flyattractor
darn. I forgot about that classic manuver.

King Castle
in a team fight... vision phases and reaches into his head for the ko win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Lobo takes Wonder Man and bashes everybody with him. Nah Tony challenges Lobo to a drinkin contest Immortal or not Tony's liver will hold out longer then Lobo and his healing factor

Flyattractor
Wow. Never read a LOBO comic have you.

Warlord
Wasp solos

Prep-Man
Lobo is good at taking on teams. GL's, Authority, JLA, etc... Plus he has the Red ring, so...

OneDumbG0
^ He's only bringing that out for special occasions.

Like if he ever had to scrap with Guy Gardner again. uhuh

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo is good at taking on teams. GL's, Authority, JLA, etc... Plus he has the Red ring, so...

Wow you has a read ring? Badassery!!!!! I need to find out when he used that. Issues numbers? better yet scans?

Wolverine Solos just like in the crossover..... lol damn that was ****ing trash.

Anyway Team wins. But people will def get their shit pushed in.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lord Feron
trash.

Anyway Team wins. But people will def get their shit pushed in. Truf dat.

the ninjak
Looney Tunes level powers FTW!

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
in a team fight... vision phases and reaches into his head for the ko win.

This, but if not for that.

This.

Omega Vision
Why do people think decapitating/lobotomizing Lobo is an insta-win? He can regenerate from a drop of blood.

amnesia
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wow. Never read a LOBO comic have you.

Tony could out drink all of the Aesir.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why do people think decapitating/lobotomizing Lobo is an insta-win? He can regenerate from a drop of blood.

He can and has been knocked out in the past though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
He can and has been knocked out in the past though.
Most of the time by inhaling some kind of gas.

Which makes no sense considering he doesn't breathe.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Most of the time by inhaling some kind of gas.

Which makes no sense considering he doesn't breathe.

Supes knocked him out before, and so did a guy named the Ice Man, back in a Legion comic, at least for a moment. My point is that he can be ko'ed by sufficient force. Is it that unlikely that the Vision could cause him to have an aneurysm if he stuck his hand in his head and partially materialized it?

batdude123
Lobo.

Omega Vision
Supes knocked him out before, and so did a guy named the Ice Man, back in a Legion comic, at least for a moment. My point is that he can be ko'ed by sufficient force. Is it that unlikely that the Vision could cause him to have an aneurysm if he stuck his hand in his head and partially materialized it?
That's assuming a Czarnian brain is anything like a human brain.

Flyattractor

That was Eclipso'ed Supeman,and it wasn't with one punch.
It wasa super speed barrage.

And The Ice Man might have. That happened in L.E.G.I.O.N and it might have only been a ruse,or if he did KO LOBO, it was only for a few seconds.

batdude123

That was Eclipso'ed Supeman

Is this supposed to mean something?

Stoic

That was Eclipso'ed Supeman,and it wasn't with one punch.
It wasa super speed barrage.

And The Ice Man might have. That happened in L.E.G.I.O.N and it might have only been a ruse,or if he did KO LOBO, it was only for a few seconds.

My point is that Lobo isn't called the unstoppable Lobo, he can be slammed, there really isn't a reason for me to believe that Lobo couldn't be stopped by the Vision partially phasing his hand into his brain, as we all know that Lobo can be Ko'ed. If the Vision is unable to pull this off then it would be this....

Prep-Man
Many portrayls, he is pretty much unstoppable. I doubt Vision would do any harm.

Omega Vision
My point is that Lobo isn't called the unstoppable Lobo, he can be slammed, there really isn't a reason for me to believe that Lobo couldn't be stopped by the Vision partially phasing his hand into his brain, as we all know that Lobo can be Ko'ed. If the Vision is unable to pull this off then it would be this....
In 52 Adam Strange pretty much stated that Lobo can't be stopped and that Starfire would have no chance against him in a real fight. Only Kori's **** saved the day. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.