Flash (Wally) vs GL (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Both have been deluded into thinking the other is trying to kill him and are bloodlust angry.

Who wins?

kyle

Warlord
wally

Slaanesh
Wally

the ninjak
Wally spanks his ass while Kyle is brushing his teeth.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
kyle

BlackZero30x
Wally blood lusted would be extremely bad news for most beings.....

Green Lantern I have always believed could create boots with his ring that could attach him to the speed force in some way but without that ability i doubt any green lantern does anything to a blood lusted flash.

Q99
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Green Lantern I have always believed could create boots with his ring that could attach him to the speed force in some way but without that ability i doubt any green lantern does anything to a blood lusted flash.

Kyle once created a speed-amp thing to keep up with Wally, and he once made a construct Flash-GL too in Circle of Fire who could use Flash-style abilites. She was an image of what his descendants would be like. And she was pictured as a descendant of Wally too.

Now, I'm not going to say there's subtext there, but only because it's gotten past the 'sub' stage.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
Kyle once created a speed-amp thing to keep up with Wally, and he once made a construct Flash-GL too in Circle of Fire who could use Flash-style abilites. She was an image of what his descendants would be like. And she was pictured as a descendant of Wally too.

Now, I'm not going to say there's subtext there, but only because it's gotten past the 'sub' stage.

i never actually read circle of fire. is it good enough to pick up in GN form?

as for Green Lantern i have always been a strong believer in them being able to construct such things. I mean suits, boots, people ect that would allow them or their construct to move at speeds to stay up with flash. But i had never read any instance of this so i figured it had been something that was being kept out of the comics.

Now i have a couple things that in this particular fight i wonder about.....

1. Since Flash is blood lusted would GL even be able to protect him self in time from his heart being ripped out, flash's hand vibrating through his head or chest, an imp ect?

2. Since Green Lantern is blood lusted would that hinder more then help him do to the fact he's a Green Lantern not a Red Lantern and the green ring requires focus.

Q99
i never actually read circle of fire. is it good enough to pick up in GN form?

Yes, it's good. It sets up Winnick's run and the later stuff with Ion and all that.

Lord Feron
Well A bloodlusted Wally is imo one of the worst goddamn monsters. I really don't think any GL would be able to keep up with Flash if he is pissed off and going for the kill.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, it's good. It sets up Winnick's run and the later stuff with Ion and all that.

i read the ion run but not this...so i may pick it up soon as i prefer GN's anyways lol

Originally posted by the ninjak
Wally spanks his ass while Kyle is brushing his teeth. sounds kinky

twizzlers713

amnesia
Kyle if shields are up.

iceman24567
Wally

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by amnesia
Wally even if shields are up. Fixed.

Mindset
Wally can't win this.

OneDumbG0
^ crackers

Kyle isn't Guy. uhuh

amnesia
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Fixed.

Why do you hate GL's?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by amnesia
Why do you hate GL's? Why do you hate Wally?

Mindset
He sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.