Apocalypse vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this?

StiltmanFTW
Blue lips.

Q99
Yea, Poccy wins.

the ninjak
Poccy makes him an awesome horseman.

rotiart
Non cis? Apoc
With cis. Superskrull..
Superskrull showed what he can really do during the annihilation story arc...

Bentley
Split.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins.

Stoic
No contest Apocalypse wins.

Kl'rt

DarthDaniel1001
Nah. Apocalypse takes him down.

Klrt tears him apart like AoA magneto did.

Bentley
Nur hasn't really done anything to put him on K'lrt level.

byrdgang21
I like both these characters. I wish they were written to full potential more often, when written well they are both very formidable.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by 753
Klrt tears him apart like AoA magneto did.

I don't consider Super-Skrull to be on Magneto's level.

Originally posted by Bentley
Nur hasn't really done anything to put him on K'lrt level.

you got that right

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I don't consider Super-Skrull to be on Magneto's level. That magneto was permanetly left at a fraction of his power after his first confrontation with apocalypse and was weakened by torture before owning him like that.

shokosugi
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I don't consider Super-Skrull to be on Magneto's level.

you're right. Super-skrull is more powerful.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by shokosugi
you're right. Super-skrull is more powerful.

eh, Apocalypse tossed Ikaris around like a rag doll and would have killed him if not for the whole eternals= nearly immortal thing.

And ikaris's power set (strength, speed, etc minus invisible woman's shields) is roughly on SS's level.

Apocalypse should take this without difficulty. does SS even HAVE psi-shields? because apocalypse is a telepath and a good one, iirc.

Bentley
Yeah, Apocalypse and his "very high level telepathy" roll eyes (sarcastic)

shokosugi
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, Apocalypse tossed Ikaris around like a rag doll and would have killed him if not for the whole eternals= nearly immortal thing.

And ikaris's power set (strength, speed, etc minus invisible woman's shields) is roughly on SS's level.

Apocalypse should take this without difficulty. does SS even HAVE psi-shields? because apocalypse is a telepath and a good one, iirc.

sue richards did this to exitar. super skrull > invisible woman

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/f42.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24845/1071596-f43_super.jpg

i don't think apocalypse or magneto can do that.

RLAAMJR.
Apocalypse will win against Superskrull

Originally posted by Space M ummy

IW's is the strongest power in his set and above anything ikaris has. IW has held cable and apocalypse apart with her shields and IIRC she protected franklin from him too during ownslaught saga. SS himself has shielded a group from a star going nova explosion during annihilation conquest. Since poccy cant break through the shields, he'll have to resort to tiring SS out, which I doubt will happen before SS tears him apart.

Even wihout the shields, the combined durabilties of thing and RR + skrull shapeshifting can handle blunt trauma and concussive force blasts and SS's infinite heat absorption power cqan handle the heat aspect of energy blasts. He is very hard to kill.

Offensivelly, he is a lot more ruthless than any of the f4 and has crushed the enemy's brain with a force bubble on panel. Plus, the invisible force-fields can be instantly dropped anywhere, including poccy's body, as they come out of hyperspace. He takes HT's power to the next level with his anti-matter blast that casually blows mountains away. He has thing's strengh and RR's reach. He even used Richard's powers to slice and dice annihilation drones by making himself into a hair thin, presumably Thing tough, cutting wire.

Apocalypse has never mindraped anybody and is likely not a true telepath at all, IIRC, he cant even access the astral plane on his own (although his defenses against TP are formidable, so they negate SS's own mind control powers).

SS takes this.

Originally posted by shokosugi
sue richards did this to exitar. super skrull > invisible woman

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/f42.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24845/1071596-f43_super.jpg

i don't think apocalypse or magneto can do that. That has more to do with her connection to hyperspace than her raw power though.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by 753
IW's is the strongest power in his set and above anything ikaris has. IW has held cable and apocalypse apart with her shields and IIRC she protected franklin from him too during ownslaught saga. SS himself has shielded a group from a star going nova explosion during annihilation conquest. Since poccy cant break through the shields, he'll have to resort to tiring SS out, which I doubt will happen before SS tears him apart.

Even wihout the shields, the combined durabilties of thing and RR + skrull shapeshifting can handle blunt trauma and concussive force blasts and SS's infinite heat absorption power cqan handle the heat aspect of energy blasts. He is very hard to kill.

Offensivelly, he is a lot more ruthless than any of the f4 and has crushed the enemy's brain with a force bubble on panel. Plus, the invisible force-fields can be instantly dropped anywhere, including poccy's body, as they come out of hyperspace. He takes HT's power to the next level with his anti-matter blast that casually blows mountains away. He has thing's strengh and RR's reach. He even used Richard's powers to slice and dice annihilation drones by making himself into a hair thin, presumably Thing tough, cutting wire.

Apocalypse has never mindraped anybody and is likely not a true telepath at all, IIRC, he cant even access the astral plane on his own (although his defenses against TP are formidable, so they negate SS's own mind control powers).

SS takes this.

OK. NOW I'm convinced.

galactusischere
Originally posted by 753

SS takes this.

Her shields didn't really hold Apocalypse back though. They were destroyed fairly easily.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Her shields didn't really hold Apocalypse back though. They were destroyed fairly easily. IIRC they weren't. During ownslaught saga she is invisible and TP hidden by cable, when apocalypse trys to kill the child to cripple ownslaught's power she successfully stops him and reveals herself. Before that she even remarked how neither he nor cable could break through. He calls them fools and everyone teleports out.

basilisk
Also, when SS first appeared he had more powerful versions of the FF's powers due to the augmentation ray. I thought later on he got those augmented level powers permanently, so his powers, including force fields, are actually more powerful than the FF's.

Angel Watching
Apocalypse wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.