super skrull vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

rotiart
Superman...
Stronger. Faster. More durable...
The invisibility trick won't work against supermans supermans senses
Bubble in brain probably wouldn't work due to his physiology...
A supernova is nothing compared to what he's taken so far and mr fantadtics elasticity isn't comparable to elastic man....

Superman in a curb stomp

The Nuul
Nothing SS can do to hurt Supes.

Supes for the stomp.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
Nothing SS can do to hurt Supes.

Supes for the stomp.

Yeah, he'll even tank his hypnosis sad

Originally posted by rotiart

Bubble in brain probably wouldn't work due to his physiology...
Manchester black did just exactly that and it worked. I'd also say invisible force-field>black's telekinesis

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
Manchester black did just exactly that and it worked. I'd also say invisible force-field>black's telekinesis

Then Superman suckz.

I'm waiting for Pr to come and post several scans of tp not working on Superman's inwards.

amnesia
Originally posted by 753

Black>>>>>>>>>Sue

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
Black>>>>>>>>>Sue

Sue stops atomic explosions and crushes water into vapor with pressure shifty

Colossus-Big C
Superman

Black>>>>>>>>>Sue no

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
no
Manchester Black was so much cooler. And you know it. uhuh

In any case when Superman fought the Elite he wasn't just fighting Black, he had to contend with the rest of the team and thus didn't just blitz the **** out of Black like he should have.

Originally posted by Bentley
Then Superman suckz.

I'm waiting for Pr to come and post several scans of tp not working on Superman's inwards.

Well he does, but that's besides the point. Hurting him with tk is just a matter of how much force one can imprint with it. The kinetic force of a tk blast is no different from that of a punch, what matters is the power level.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Manchester Black was so much cooler. And you know it. uhuh
In any case when Superman fought the Elite he wasn't just fighting Black, he had to contend with the rest of the team and thus didn't just blitz the **** out of Black like he should have.

He was cool, I'll give you that. Is he dead for good?

Sure, with the blitz he can win, but his durability isn't beyond what SS can harm.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
He was cool, I'll give you that. Is he dead for good?
Yeah. A kind of 'ghost' of him was left in his younger sister's subconscious but she managed to overpower it and now he's been off the radar for a while (so has his sister and the rest of the Elite).

Yeah, they were too cool and subversive for mainstream DC

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
Yeah, they were too cool and subversive for mainstream DC

Morrison still works for DC he is mainstream and cool.

Morrison still works for DC he is mainstream and cool.

meh, he's not that cool when writing for mainstream titles

psycho gundam
superman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
You're saying you didn't enjoy his run on JLA? shockish

amnesia
Originally posted by 753

Final Crisis and 1 million sucked, his JLA run was great. All star superman is some of the greatest shit i ever read.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're saying you didn't enjoy his run on JLA? shockish it was good, just not the invisibles good. mainstream titles offer less creative lattitude, specially the squeaky clean ones like justice league

batdude123
Superman, easily.

DarthDaniel1001
Superman takes this one.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753

he gave him the equivalent of a stroke and Superman still kicked his ass. And he's stronger now than he was then.

Originally posted by -Pr-
he gave him the equivalent of a stroke and Superman still kicked his ass. And he's stronger now than he was then. At the end of the fight yes, but not immediatelly after it and he doesnt break away or force his way through the power on his own. IIRC MB relents the TK pressure in his brain as the next wave of attack from the others in elite comes in.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
At the end of the fight yes, but not immediatelly after it and he doesnt break away or force his way through the power on his own. IIRC MB relents the TK pressure in his brain as the next wave of attack from the others in elite comes in.

It was a blast attack, not a consistent wave iirc.

carver9
Superman but it will not be as easy as you all are making it, especially if Skrull takes off the gloves and use his versatility the way he should.

Superman 7/10

psycho gundam
how prey tell does the skrull take superman 3 out of ten times?

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how prey tell does the skrull take superman 3 out of ten times?

Bubble to the brain, bubble to the lung which both would result in a temporary ko. He could shield himself while doing this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman but it will not be as easy as you all are making it, especially if Skrull takes off the gloves and use his versatility the way he should.

Superman 7/10

the way you want him to =/= not how he would even with kid gloves off.

Bubble to the brain, bubble to the lung which both would result in a temporary ko. He could shield himself while doing this.

proof?

carver9
the way you want him to =/= not how he would even with kid gloves off.

proof?

Lets not name everyone Skrull has given a fight too (Surfer/Thor/Hulk, etc...). You are truly underating him.

Proof of what?

-Pr-
Lets not name everyone Skrull has given a fight too (Surfer/Thor/Hulk, etc...). You are truly underating him.

Proof of what?

I'm not underestimating him. I'd have to wonder how many of them were holding back at the time/CIS'd like hell.

That they would be temporary ko's.

carver9
I'm not underestimating him. I'd have to wonder how many of them were holding back at the time/CIS'd like hell.

That they would be temporary ko's.

Naah, you really cant use CIS as an argument and lets not forget that Super Skrull also had one of the best showing against Warrior Madness Thor; hell, he did better against that version of Thor than Surfer.

-Pr-
Naah, you really cant use CIS as an argument and lets not forget that Super Skrull also had one of the best showing against Warrior Madness Thor; hell, he did better against that version of Thor than Surfer.

Why not? It happens in 90% of comics.

carver9
Why not? It happens in 90% of comics.

But again, you cant ignore what was shown on panel and throw everything out as CIS.

-Pr-
But again, you cant ignore what was shown on panel and throw everything out as CIS.

I'm not throwing everything out as CIS, though i could if i wanted to, as it's a constant in comics, unlike PIS.

carver9
I'm not throwing everything out as CIS, though i could if i wanted to, as it's a constant in comics, unlike PIS.

confused Thats like me using every fight Superman has had as CIS... why would Surfer/Thor/Hulk use CIS against Super Skrull, a villian.

-Pr-
confused Thats like me using every fight Superman has had as CIS... why would Surfer/Thor/Hulk use CIS against Super Skrull, a villian.

CIS is used by characters in 99% of their fights if they're superheroes. Any hero that holds back in any fight is using CIS.

carver9
CIS is used by characters in 99% of their fights if they're superheroes. Any hero that holds back in any fight is using CIS.

But what does that have to do with this fight and Super Skrull feats?

-Pr-
But what does that have to do with this fight and Super Skrull feats?

because a) characters aren't as bound by CIS on the forum, and b) how much of the thor/surfer fights would be classed as having varying degrees of CIS?

More importantly, i'm still wondering how he's going to KO Superman...

carver9
because a) characters aren't as bound by CIS on the forum, and b) how much of the thor/surfer fights would be classed as having varying degrees of CIS?

More importantly, i'm still wondering how he's going to KO Superman...

I already told you how... so everytime a villian beat or have a good showing against a character, I can bring up CIS to help back up my hero losing.

Is that what you are saying?

More importantly, i'm still wondering how he's going to KO Superman... You don't think a bunch of expanding force-bubbles in the brain pinching his blood vessels like MB did or a big one constricting his whole brain is enough to KO SM?

AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t537571.html

How come this thread is still open, when the other thread with Nova was closed?

Isn't Nova + Super Skrull a better match-up than Super Skrull alone?

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t537571.html

How come this thread is still open, when the other thread with Nova was closed?

Isn't Nova + Super Skrull a better match-up than Super Skrull alone? I think the other was declared bait and closed because of it, not because of the match up.

ankur29
SM 10/10

tideoftime
Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.