Moon Knight vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
1. H2H
2. Standard gear

StiltmanFTW
MK in both.

Bentley
I think Crossbones can take a few in both but would loss for the majority. Again, I'm gauging MK without knowing much about his equipment.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
I think Crossbones can take a few in both but would loss for the majority. Again, I'm gauging MK without knowing much about his equipment.

His current suit is made of carbonadium. He tanked explosions and high calibre bullets at point blank. Bones ain't winning this.

snoopdogg
Didn't DP draw blood from MK by punching him?

SamZED
Yes, but he punched him in the face. Dont think his mask is carbonadium. MK still takes this.

snoopdogg
Usually when I punch somebody I aim for the face area.

SamZED
True. But when you fight a MA expert he'd most likely block it or dodge it. Not saying he wont get hit at all but it all comes down to "Who's a better fighter?" and "who has better speed feats?". And I vote MK.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't DP draw blood from MK by punching him?

He did. It's funny his mask was undamaged, it should have torn.

Anyway, he took multiple punches to the head from a brick. Didn't roll with them.

BruceSkywalker
one true bones is named mccoy big grin

seriously spector takes this at least 9/10

DarthDaniel1001
Moon Knight wins the weapon round. The hand-to-hand fight is definitely closer, but Marc still wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He did. It's funny his mask was undamaged, it should have torn.

Anyway, he took multiple punches to the head from a brick. Didn't roll with them.

It could have been DP's hand bleeding punching the armor.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
It could have been DP's hand bleeding punching the armor. Never thought of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.