Captain America & BP vs DS/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Captain America & Black Panther vs Deathstroke & Batman
Steve Rogers^

Both teams get briefings on the competition.
They also get one week of prep.

Second scenario is a random encounter.

How would it go down? And please try to be
detailed with you're imagination. Thanks

Juk3n
Done to death, BP gives Rogers a spare Vibranium mesh suit and he brings his shield and Bp packs his energy daggers, this is all they need.

Dum Dum Dugan
.........Deathstroke and Batman...........one week of prep............

DarthDaniel1001
With intel and one week of prep, Batman and Deathstroke are going to be a real challenge for Steve and Panther. Sure, they've beaten the odds before, but I think Bats and Slade win this one.

Dum Dum Dugan
Though it should be mention Batman and DS have better prep ability I would say, but they don't have the resources (batman might lol) that Black Panther (who has the mist advances country in the world under his rule) and Steve Rogers (who has all of shield under his control)

DarthDaniel1001
All of S.H.I.EL.D? Isn't that Tony Stark and Nick Fury?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
All of S.H.I.EL.D? Isn't that Tony Stark and Nick Fury?
No current head of shield is Steve Rogers.

Nick Fury might be dead (we have to find out what happen in secret avengers last ride of howling comandos I believe it is called). He also is wanted by the U.S government, becuase of secret wars the most recent one.

Tony Stark works for Steve Rogers helping to lead the Avengers.

DarthDaniel1001
Oh. I think I just changed my vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.