Dr. Light Vs Jack Of Hearts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/78803-153819-dr-light_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15696/326088-151767-jack-of-hearts_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

Good fight. Not sure who wins. Edge to a competent Doctor Light. Jack would win it if he unleashes one of those omnidirectional blasts. I don't know how Light could escape those.

Warlord
jack

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

Good fight. Not sure who wins. Edge to a competent Doctor Light. Jack would win it if he unleashes one of those omnidirectional blasts. I don't know how Light could escape those.

Force field, perhaps? Plus, Light can render himself invisible to jack.

amnesia
Arthur FTW

Warlord
Jack detonates ftw. he took out Hulk and She-Hulk in berserk mode

Prep-Man
Those guys don't have defenses for energy attacks, though.

Warlord
how many times have you seen Hulk at his angriest koed by an energy attack that does not mess with his gamma radiation?

What Jack did was impressive

Prep-Man
I'm not saying it wasnt impressive. But Hulk isn't Aurthur.q

Bentley
If Jack is willing to pull an explosion its an all or nothing move. It took down one of the strongest She-hulks so it certainly should beat Light if he doesn't go all defensive against it.

vansonbee
All these talks about Jack offensive abilities. What about his defensive and durability?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Force field, perhaps? Plus, Light can render himself invisible to jack.

I don't think I've seen Light create a force field powerful enough to block Jack's energy projection.

I don't see how being invisible would help at all.

Prep-Man
aurthur is a lot smarter energy manipulator. i doubt jack will start blowing people up while hes blind.

Bentley
I think JoH can feel the electromagnetic spectrum though.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
aurthur is a lot smarter energy manipulator. i doubt jack will start blowing people up while hes blind.

if I was blind and I knew someone was there to kill me I'd definitelly shoot my most powerful blast trying to cover the largest area possible

Warlord
Originally posted by vansonbee
All these talks about Jack offensive abilities. What about his defensive and durability?

he's fought herald level guys and even the tyrant.
he survived...wink

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
I think JoH can feel the electromagnetic spectrum though.

Feel, the EM spectrum? Hell, Dr. Light can control the EM spectrum and even drain all the light in the area for an amp.

AsbestosFlaygon
Won't Dr. Light just amp himself up if Jack Of Hearts tries to engage him with concussive blasts?

Warlord
not necessarily...his blasts do not belong in the EM spectrum. they are called zero energy IIRC

Prep-Man
As long as their is light, Light will control it. He's done the same to magic artifacts. WW's Lasso for one.

Warlord
I think he controls the light aspect not the energy itself.
I might be wrong

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
I think he controls the light aspect not the energy itself.
I might be wrong

Well, from his bio, he's been able to control GL constructs, heat vison, and magic lightning.

I didn't know he was a good energy manipulator. He's definitely in Magneto's class in versatility.

Warlord
I see... in that case I see Jack ending as he did with Quasar (unless Light cannot control zero energy).

Jack is powerfull but he does not fare well with energy manipulators

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
I see... in that case I see Jack ending as he did with Quasar (unless Light cannot control zero energy).

Jack is powerfull but he does not fare well with energy manipulators

Is Quasar a better energy manipulator than Magneto?

Warlord
Yes IMO.

Magneto is the highest you get for magnetism but he has shown trouble with the rest of the EM spectrum (not that he cannot manipulate it-he can but it's more difficult).

Quasar has effortlesly manipulated every energy form but magic and darkforce. To me Quasar is up there with Surfer in energy manipulation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.