Swamp Thing Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/290002-140406-swamp-thing_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/95053-7024-thor_large.jpg

DarkOdin
Depends on what level swamp thing is King Thor could beat him on a forum battle but not kill him

GGS
I haven't read Swamp Thing in years but didn't he get a massive upgrade so he is no longer confined to the Swamp and can basically heal anywhere now?

Galan007
^ Yes.

Omega Vision
^How much of his God-Thing powers does ST possess now? Because IIRC there was a comic after his time as God-Thing where he displayed control over fire in addition to his normal powerset.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^How much of his God-Thing powers does ST possess now? Because IIRC there was a comic after his time as God-Thing where he displayed control over fire in addition to his normal powerset. He willing gave up those powers, and only retained his control over the green.

But even base-level ST was able to easily pwn a version of Arcane who was compared to classic Trigon and Spectre. So yeah...

amnesia
What was swamp things power?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Yes.
Shit. For a superhero like Swamp Thing, that is a ridiculous upgrade.

He's going to win this one in the long run, imo.

But I'm giving King Thor the 'initial' win.
So, KT wins via Godblast.

Konton
Swamp Thing.

Endless Mike
ST destroys him, he has like 6 billion different powers he could use to win

Omega Vision
He willing gave up those powers, and only retained his control over the green.

But even base-level ST was able to easily pwn a version of Arcane who was compared to classic Trigon and Spectre. So yeah...
But I could swear there was a comic that took place after his time as God-Thing where he set fire to John Constantine's cigarette and Constantine realized that he still had some controls over other elements.

Colossus-Big C
6 Billion Different powers? eer

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
6 Billion Different powers? eer

Well I was obviously exaggerating, but he can still do a lot of funky shit.

KingD19
ST gives Thor crotch rot.

Galan007
But I could swear there was a comic that took place after his time as God-Thing where he set fire to John Constantine's cigarette and Constantine realized that he still had some controls over other elements. ST retained power over all the elements for quite a while -- hell, he still had those powers when his series moved to Vertigo. All I'm just saying that he has since shed those extra powers, and is now back to his baseline powerset:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/elemental21.jpg

Omega Vision
ST retained power over all the elements for quite a while -- hell, he still had those powers when his series moved to Vertigo. All I'm just saying that he has since shed those extra powers, and is now back to his baseline powerset:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/elemental21.jpg
Debating for Swamp-Thing against you and Leo in that tourney was painful, especially considering I had to use your respect thread to do it. embarrasment

Galan007
Debating for Swamp-Thing against you and Leo in that tourney was painful, especially considering I had to use your respect thread to do it. embarrasment You guys coulda pwned us with him.... I was glad you didn't, though. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
You guys coulda pwned us with him.... I was glad you didn't, though. stick out tongue
Firestorm's red sun/radioactive waste offense seemed pretty airtight to me. That's mostly why I just gave up after the third post. shrug

Galan007
^ It really wasn't... But that's neither here nor there. wink

amnesia

YOU LIED!?

Omega Vision
You're not going to tell me what I missed, are you? sneer

Galan007
Of course not. ermmhappy

Omega Vision
Of course not. ermmhappy
You're a cruel one.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.