Dart vs Squall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8870/dartz.jpg

vs.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3193/ff8squall6.jpg

LLLLLink
Dart. Just sayin'.

NemeBro
Squall can contain a hundred black holes in his pants.

LLLLLink
Squall has a black hole in his face.

NemeBro
I wasn't a joke.

Squall can contain, in multiples of a hundred each, black holes, three stars, cottages, windmills, dark matter, and other crazy shit.

This makes him massively FTL, high class 100, and more durable than a planet.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
I wasn't a joke.

I have no idea when to take you seriously. no expression

NemeBro
Shoo fly don't bother me.

LLLLLink
I haven't seen Quanchi around in a bit. Perhaps it's time to change your "location"?

XanatosForever
Squall ftw! /fanboy big grin

CosmicComet
Dart's feats are better.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Dart's feats are better. Containing a hundred black holes in your pants is millions of times better than anything Dart has ever done.

CosmicComet
No silliness like that point please. You don't argue Squall beating Cloud at all despite that.

He got ice javelin'd in the right shoulder/upper pec area, and was put down for it. That's not more durable than a planet.

NemeBro
No silliness like that point please. You don't argue Squall beating Cloud at all despite that.

He got ice javelin'd in the right shoulder/upper pec area, and was put down for it. That's not more durable than a planet. That's because Cloud is above a planet, afterall, he beat Sephiroth.

By a Sorceress who could compress ALL TIEM.

CosmicComet
Haha.

LLLLLink
Ice shard impalement does not contain the raw power needed for time compression (which apparently fails hard anyway).

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Ice shard impalement does not contain the raw power needed for time compression (which apparently fails hard anyway). Ice Shards contain the entirety of time focused into that single point.

Time Compression does not fail hard, Squall and friends just have reality warping friendship. smile

LLLLLink
Ok, then friendship wins harder than time.
But for it to be that powerful, it must've been a little bit more than normal friendship, like "friendship with benefits", don't you think?

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Ok, then friendship wins harder than time.
But for it to be that powerful, it must've been a little bit more than normal friendship, like "friendship with benefits", don't you think? Probably, black holes and stars are not the only things trying to get in Squall's pants.

XanatosForever
Pimp Squall > Hooker Cloud. Hotter babes, too.

CosmicComet
I figured this wasn't serious, but at times I seriously can't tell when Neme is trolling or not.

Ultimecia could compress time with prep, not at the point where she was possessing Edea who sent the ice javelin at Squall.

A scar on his face from Seifer's blade as well.

Black holes in pants = about the same veracity as Frosts in DMC being Absolute Zero.

And no way, Rose and Miranda are hotter than Rinoa and Quistis, moreso Rinoa, Quistis was a babe.

NemeBro
I figured this wasn't serious, but at times I seriously can't tell when Neme is trolling or not.

Ultimecia could compress time with prep, not at the point where she was possessing Edea who sent the ice javelin at Squall.

A scar on his face from Seifer's blade as well.

Black holes in pants = about the same veracity as Frosts in DMC being Absolute Zero. When do I ever troll?

Not true, she always had the power, imagine a soda can. You cannot completely compress a soda can if you only apply pressure to one side, you need to have a grasp on both sides. Ice javelins have the same amount of power required to compress time.

We can safely assume Seifer is capable of the same FTL, class 100 abilities as Squall, being rivals.

Not true, there is no reason to think it is not valid in this case.

LLLLLink

And no way, Rose and Miranda are hotter than Rinoa and Quistis, moreso Rinoa, Quistis was a babe.

Rose and Meru for me.

CosmicComet
pedophile

XanatosForever

Lies. Rinoa, Quistis, Edea, Selphie, Julia. All = Win.

Though yes, Quistis was beyond gorgeous. Kinky, too, and barely legal. 131

LLLLLink
They shouldn't have made her so hot. Besides, she's a wingly. She's like 600 in Wingly years. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CosmicComet
Nah you're right, I admit to pondering fappage to Meru. But no good pictures out there. : (

NemeBro
I have often scoured the net for Legend of Dragoon hentai, is indeed hard to find.

Like Rose and Meru. Kind of want Miranda to kill herself.

CosmicComet
Miranda has hotter legs than Rose though.

LLLLLink
I've seen a pretty decent Shana pic. *finds*

NemeBro
Miranda has hotter legs than Rose though. No.

CosmicComet
K_b9utAWJAc

Yes.

Just play on mute to block out her grating voice.

nvm. lol she doesn't even have additions. confused for rose for a sec.

NemeBro
Wait, did you confuse Miranda and Rose?

LLLLLink
Rose is the hottest 11,000 year old woman ever.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by NemeBro
When do I ever troll?

Not true, she always had the power, imagine a soda can. You cannot completely compress a soda can if you only apply pressure to one side, you need to have a grasp on both sides. Ice javelins have the same amount of power required to compress time.

We can safely assume Seifer is capable of the same FTL, class 100 abilities as Squall, being rivals.

Not true, there is no reason to think it is not valid in this case.

What the hey, I'll bite.

-She compressed nothing, just formed a javalin out of thin air. Simple magic attack. Whats more it was a magic attack that Rinoa was able to track with her eyes before it hit squall, not even remotely sub sonic.

-Nah. Even if that were the case, Seifer's standard issue gunblade would have to be as heavy as probably a universe just to be able to withstand full force contact against squall's hundred + blackhole resisting skin on top of Seifer's skyfather level strength swinging it, let alone actually cutting said skin.

-Besides being completely ridiculous.

NemeBro
What the hey, I'll bite.

-She compressed nothing, just formed a javalin out of thin air. Simple magic attack. Whats more it was a magic attack that Rinoa was able to track with her eyes before it hit squall, not even remotely sub sonic.

-Nah. Even if that were the case, Squall's standard issue gunblade would have to be as heavy as probably a universe just to be able to withstand full force contact against squall's hundred + blackhole resisting skin on top of Seifer's skyfather level strength swinging it, let alone actually cutting said skin.

-Besides being completely ridiculous. 1. Untrue, what reason would a powerful Sorceress have for holding back to such a degree? Also, Rinoa is able to fight along-side Squall, the entire party is that powerful.

2. It very well may be, we never get an estimate for its weight.

3. Does not make it any less canon.

CosmicComet
1. Interrogation. And were she not holding back, why not aim directly at Squall's heart instead of a location where it probably knicked his right lung at best/at worst missed it by centimeters? The attack would have to be insanely above FTL to hit Squall in the first place yet it causes no time distortions or anything else for that matter around it. Not even a sonic boom.

2. Nah. Seifer and Squall wouldn't be able to stand on a planet without it turning to invisible powder from the weight. Were it magical abilities on their end containing the weight somehow, then the mere event of one of their gunblades falling to the ground would do more than just stick into the ground, which is all it did in that fight.

3. It can be canon without things logically happening as they should. It just means its not at all the properties of actual black holes. Or, Squall probably died from the ice magic due to slow care and the rest of the game is a result of him dreaming in his last moments continuing the story, making himself as bad ass as he wants. Like being a jerk and stealing Rinoa away from Seifer for good.

NemeBro
1. Interrogation. And were she not holding back, why not aim directly at Squall's heart instead of a location where it probably knicked his right lung at best/at worst missed it by centimeters? The attack would have to be insanely above FTL to hit Squall in the first place yet it causes no time distortions or anything else for that matter around it. Not even a sonic boom.

2. Nah. Seifer and Squall wouldn't be able to stand on a planet without it turning to invisible powder from the weight. Were it magical abilities on their end containing the weight somehow, then the mere event of one of their gunblades falling to the ground would do more than just stick into the ground, which is all it did in that fight.

3. It can be canon without things logically happening as they should. It just means its not at all the properties of actual black holes. Or, Squall probably died from the ice magic due to slow care and the rest of the game is a result of him dreaming in his last moments continuing the story, making himself as bad ass as he wants. Like being a jerk and stealing Rinoa away from Seifer for good. 1. Yes and Superman does not kill Lois when he has sex with her. Acceptable breaks from reality, are you truly saying that physics must always apply in fiction in such a fashion? Were that the case, every time Superman punches somebody who can take it it would create a shockwave that would destroy the continent he was on. As for that, aim was off maybe?

2. Magic contains the weight, good point. Although obviously the FFVIII planet is hyper dense and powerful, considering it can contain entire stars and black holes.

3. That's a stretch, Occam's Razor my friend, Squall and by extension the entire planet FFVIII is on is just incredibly powerful.

CosmicComet
1. As long as he pulls out before he shoots through the length of her entire body and let her do all the work, they should be fine. Why is it an acceptable break here? There is a huge difference to be expected in FTL vs say 50 mph. Even if it was just Mach 1 vs 50 mph. We see the flames behind Edea flicker normally as she makes the spell, that would not happen if her magic summoning is FTL or a result of time manipulation. Superman holds back a great deal when he's fighting on planets with life. Besides that its hard to portray environmental effects constantly in the chosen medium of comics, but I do know in the animated shows his hard punches are often given sonic boom sfx. Further more Superman's strength varies in every incarnation, he is not continent busting with mere punches all the time. even more than that he has tactile telekinesis allowing him to lift things that would crumble normally. That should allow him to punch someone hard and make sure all of the effect hits his target alone and does not disperse. With time control, Edea's aim should not have been off at all.

2. Nah.

3. Nah, intentional irony on your part here mentioning occam's razor i see. I've read the theory of Squall's death before, twas repeating it because it was interesting.

Anyway gotta run. Been fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.