Storm versus Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
They start at 50 meters apart.

Who will win?

Black bolt z
Squirrel girl gets her nuts electocuted.She then throws them at storm and fries her!

Creshosk
Squirrel Girl, anyone who messes with her is nuts.

awesome

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Creshosk

awesome Da-da-tshh

Badabing
Originally posted by Creshosk

awesome durimshot

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
durimshot Damnit!Whats that?!?!?A dur?My computer not working!

Ohh...dur band.

KingD19
I told you man...no one can beat her...even LT might have a fight on his hands. In fact, I think if it had the opportunity, it would offer SG the spot of it's 4th head.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by KingD19
I told you man...no one can beat her...even LT might have a fight on his hands. In fact, I think if it had the opportunity, it would offer SG the spot of it's 4th head.

Without proofs though.

Tell me, everyone, who is faster and who can fly?

Squirrel Girl won't be able to reach her.

Second, one lightning bolt will do.

Third, Storm controls every breath you take.

KingD19
Squirrel Girl beat Doom, Thanos, and Galactus.

Storm beat the Trion once....and probably with some stips(Never saw the fight)

SG is the ultimate joke character, and you're trying to put logic into this, it won't work, and I honestly don't see the point.

Storm can fly, but SG will find a way to reach her, one lightning bolt won't do anything, and that won't work on SG.

RLAAMJR.

SG is the ultimate joke character, and you're trying to put logic into this, it won't work, and I honestly don't see the point.

Storm can fly, but SG will find a way to reach her, one lightning bolt won't do anything, and that won't work on SG.

Who says? Even Wonder Woman was knocked unconscious by Storm's second lightning strike.

KingD19
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Who says? Even Wonder Woman was knocked unconscious by Storm's second lightning strike.

Even you should know we don't accept Crossovers...as they aren't canon.

Like in one Crossover, Wolverine beat Lobo, and in another, Venom beat on Superman.

Colossus-Big C
didnt squirll girl beat galactus?
how is this not horrible spite?

Symmetric Chaos
My god, it like this place is frozen in time.

RLAAMJR.
Even you should know we don't accept Crossovers...as they aren't canon.

Like in one Crossover, Wolverine beat Lobo, and in another, Venom beat on Superman.

and i don't accept PIS as well as CIS

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Damnit!Whats that?!?!?A dur?My computer not working!

Ohh...dur band. The dur is too powerful!!!111

durslide

galactusischere
Squirrel Girl has defeated Ego off panel.

/thread

Endless Mike
Might as well put Storm up against LT, she would have a better chance

Colossus-Big C
squirll girl is nowhere near LT
she is slightly above galactus

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
squirll girl is nowhere near LT
she is slightly above galactus

If that's how you say it then Storm using only 1/1000000 power is above TOAA

Konton

Agreed that SG wins.

Just to clarify, there really aren't any stipulations for the Trion feat. She beat them in their own dimension and then cleansed it.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
My god, it like this place is frozen in time.
sad

It's sad because it's true.

the ninjak
So this came from the is Wolverine considered an Omega Level mutant thread.

Squirrel Girl wins. She has beaten far tougher.

zeel

please you cannot take a crossover seriosly. WW should have owned storm in seconds.

SamZED
Without proofs though.

Tell me, everyone, who is faster and who can fly?

Squirrel Girl won't be able to reach her.

Second, one lightning bolt will do.

Third, Storm controls every breath you take. The problem here is - you're trying to apply LOGIC for Squirrel Girl and it wont work. As been mentioned above she's a joke character. You can't take her seriously but you can't call it PIS either because in every her appearance she beats the crap outta someone who's much more powerful than Storm. So we just go with the flow.

Mshinu
Squirrel like agility & hazel flavored lips >>>>>>>>>>> flight and weather control.

SG stomps, TOAA is her biatch.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
The problem here is - you're trying to apply LOGIC for Squirrel Girl and it wont work. As been mentioned above she's a joke character. You can't take her seriously but you can't call it PIS either because in every her appearance she beats the crap outta someone who's much more powerful than Storm. So we just go with the flow. True, it's all fun and games, but "how" does she do it. Mxy and Lobo aren't serious characters but they are shown to be very powerful. Squirrel Girl?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
True, it's all fun and games, but "how" does she do it. Mxy and Lobo aren't serious characters but they are shown to be very powerful. Squirrel Girl?

She has unlimited agility just like Hulk has unlimited strength.
And she knows squirrel-fu!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mshinu
She has unlimited agility just like Hulk has unlimited strength.
And she knows squirrel-fu! lol. I would honestly say she's a high street/ low meta. I mean Rulk can't be hated if she's not. lol

Mshinu
lol. I would honestly say she's a high street/ low meta. I mean Rulk can't be hated if she's not. lol

True her stats are street/low meta, but overall she is abstract level plus.
And you can`t hate someone that cute.

stan5677
True her stats are street/low meta, but overall she is abstract level plus.
And you can`t hate someone that cute.

Marvel's website have her equal to LT but that might be an insult to SG I personally believe she's above supreme being.

Mshinu
Originally posted by stan5677
Marvel's website have her equal to LT but that might be an insult to SG I personally believe she's above supreme being.

Yup, she travels to our world regularly and threatens TOAA with a beating if he does not behave himself.

amnesia
storm wtf stomps her.

Doom prep insta win and batkick is the only funny KMC meme

Black bolt z
True, it's all fun and games, but "how" does she do it. Mxy and Lobo aren't serious characters but they are shown to be very powerful. Squirrel Girl? Exactly.By feats SG is an abstract.But by powerset she is elite street/low meta.

RLAAMJR.
Exactly.By feats SG is an abstract.But by powerset she is elite street/low meta.

Wellthe first two characters mentioned definitely have some great powerset unlike Squirrel Girl.

Again, this boils down to how Squirrel Girl has beaten her opponents.

Storm will win against Squirrel Girl in mighty seconds

tideoftime
Squirrel Girl.

The cuteness and da' Squirrel-Fu, for the win...

BullwinkleMoose
Spite against Storm. Dr. Doom being afraid of Squirrel Girl shows how unstoppable she is.

Squirrel Girl probably knocks out Storm with a well placed Acorn to the head. Or, if she wanted she could scare Doom or Thanos into taking out Storm for her.

XanatosForever
hazel flavored lips

That sounds delicious...I now have the hots for SG. no expression

Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl probably knocks out Storm with a well placed Acorn to the head. Or, if she wanted she could scare Doom or Thanos into taking out Storm for her.

laughing

RLAAMJR.
I don't see a chance for Squirrel Girl to win considering the distance.

KingD19
I don't see you understanding that SG is such a powerful character, she'll win no matter what.

kgkg
Squirrel Girl

RLAAMJR.
I don't see you understanding that SG is such a powerful character, she'll win no matter what.

She is not powerful enough to beat Storm though.

mykke
Stop trying to use logic to debate against SG. IT DOESNT WORK. She is a joke character. Her powerset is to win, no one knows how, she just wins. Storm would lose in seconds. You cant explain it. It will just happen. stop trying to prove something can beat SG, feats say she wins.

END THREAD

Mshinu

Squirrel Girl got more power in one nut than Storm ever had.

She negates Strom`s winds by whipping her tail and reflects the lightning with her big front teeth. The it is a simple matter of putting her to sleep with a hazel flavored kiss.

XanatosForever

She negates Strom`s winds by whipping her tail and reflects the lightning with her big front teeth. The it is a simple matter of putting her to sleep with a hazel flavored kiss.

laughing Dude, you're seriously making me wish SG was real.

Mshinu
Originally posted by XanatosForever
laughing Dude, you're seriously making me wish SG was real.

Hey she is. She travels to our world now and then. cool

KingD19
I think if you could get with Squirrel Girl, you become somewhere in her awesome range just by transitive property.

And I'm pretty sure she can work wonders with that tail.

SamZED

She negates Strom`s winds by whipping her tail and reflects the lightning with her big front teeth. The it is a simple matter of putting her to sleep with a hazel flavored kiss. lol thumb up I see the fight go exactly like you said.

I think if you could get with Squirrel Girl, you become somewhere in her awesome range just by transitive property.

And I'm pretty sure she can work wonders with that tail. Tell me more.droolio

KingD19

Tell me more.droolio

We'd have to go to PM's my friend. raver

Sasaraixx

Wow. I'm going to pretend that you didn't really just say that . . .

tideoftime
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Wow. I'm going to pretend that you didn't really just say that . . .

For Real.

I remember back then even Storm-fans I knew personally were like "Wow -- really? -- WW's not Superman/Captain Marvel, but she can take hits like that, and/or deflect them with her bracelets... seriously?... Really?... ".

But anywho...

As stated before: Squirrel Girl for the WTF-Stomp...

RLAAMJR.
Negatory.

Like i said, considering the distance and the speed of Storm's powers, Squirrel girl would end up getting fried in less than a conscious thought.

Konton
Nah. She has squirrel-like agility.

Tha C-Master
Exactly.By feats SG is an abstract.But by powerset she is elite street/low meta. Then it depends on where you debate. Feats matter, but *plot* is also a large part of feats and you have to discern what from what. Don't we usually say something like, "In a comic book SG would win, but on the forum Storm would?"

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl wins in both Forum Fights and in Comics. You could add every X Men character to Storm's team and they still lose.

There is a reason Doom is afraid of Squirrel Girl. He is willing to mess with Cosmic level beings but even he knows when he is out of his league.

Mshinu
Yea.. it was quite funny when SG landed her squirrel-a-gig in Doom`s castle (easily getting trough the anti-aircraft fire with squirrel like agility) and Doom was all like "uh, you wanna borrow my time machine? Sure, no problem!"

SamZED
Negatory.

Like i said, considering... Stop right there and stop "concidering" things. Logaic. Does. Not. Work with SG. She just wins, deal with it.

Mshinu
Stop right there and stop "concidering" things. Logaic. Does. Not. Work with SG. She just wins, deal with it.

Even Lobo said this. "I don`t do Logic!"

Dum Dum Dugan
Squirrel Girl 10/10

Tha C-Master
Even Lobo said this. "I don`t do Logic!" True, but you can't debate without logic though. There has to be a meeting ground. No logic is a logic in of itself.

Silent Master
Logically speaking, anyone that can beat Thanos and Doom shouldn't have a problem beating Storm.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Silent Master
Logically speaking, anyone that can beat Thanos and Doom shouldn't have a problem beating Storm. Logically anybody with meta stats that low shouldn't be winning either. smile Hell Spider-Man and Wolverine have had their crazy feats too you know.

Mshinu
True, but you can't debate without logic though. There has to be a meeting ground. No logic is a logic in of itself.

Nah, these guys are beyond understanding in a medium which is pretty much in the grey already when it comes to logic. . Just think of Squirrel Girl like a high end reality warper who is less flashy about it.

Also it is not about high end feats, it`s the plain impossible like Lobo having leverage when he plain shouldn`t (where the quote was taken from) and SG beating up Ego the living planet.

Tha C-Master
Nah, these guys are beyond understanding in a medium which is pretty much in the grey already when it comes to logic. . Just think of Squirrel Girl like a high end reality warper who is less flashy about it. There was actually a thread about this, throughout their history their high feats have accumulated so much, that honestly it isn't inconsistent anymore. The other characters are just more "accepted" how they are.

It's cool though, I don't mind her winning in the comics, I was just raising a point.

Mshinu
Point well taken, you need some common ground to debate but given comics are a fantasy it is pretty hard to do this most of the time (and out of the question when it comes to certain characters).

Lobo proving he is > logic.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b431a795891482
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c2cc395891483

credit to guy222

Tha C-Master
That is more of a character power or logic based on that world, in the debate logic applies still. (Lobo is awesome though).

No different than just about anything really with character powers, it does prove that generally comics do base logic off of the real world though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.