Superboy Prime (Peak form) vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Oh lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Prime thought Superboy's heat vision was painful, wait until he sees how much power Thor's eye beams are packing.

Prep-Man
guardian amped? probably prime.

Stoic
King Thor.

thanos-prime
Thor

Prep-Man
prime was laughing off mordrus attacks. i doubt thors magic is more powerful.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
prime was laughing off mordrus attacks. i doubt thors magic is more powerful. didn't he only hit him with 1 attack?

dmills
All hail the King.

Rage.Of.Olympus

When? Was it during that Legion of 3 World's story? Superman himself took a blast from Mordu to the face and was unharmed as I recall. Went on to punch him in the face.

Besides, the Odin Power is a mixture of magic and divine might.

Thor annihilates the emo Superman.

carver9
K Thor 10/10

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When? Was it during that Legion of 3 World's story? Superman himself took a blast from Mordu to the face and was unharmed as I recall. Went on to punch him in the face.

Besides, the Odin Power is a mixture of magic and divine might.

Thor annihilates the emo Superman.

Yes, LO3W, and I can't recall if Superman withstood a blast from Mordru. SPB also laughed off Black Adam's punches, which Superman wasn't able to do.

Slaanesh
Guardian Amp Prime easily..

amnesia

That's more like a low showing for Mordru.

Warlord
duplicate thread

GGS
Prime 6/10 times.

I like both but King Thor was written more inconsistently.

amnesia
IMO Guardian amped SBP could take regular KT (Assuming SBP isn't really "evil"wink

Bentley
Prime beats the chump.

Harbinger
King Thor beats Guardian Amped Prime. It isn't a stomp by any means, however.

iceman24567
Prime wrecks Thor then goes cry in a corner

dmills
Are we taking about the King Thor who used his eye beams to blast through Caps shield?

shokosugi
Prime wins. not only is prime stronger and more powerful, Prime is immune to magic.

Thor dies.

Angel Watching
I believe this too

Harbinger
Originally posted by dmills
Are we taking about the King Thor who used his eye beams to blast through Caps shield? Yup. Slagged it with eye beams, and dented it with a hammer strike.

zeel
physical strength is probobly compareable, but still the edge is to prime. speed goes to prime. but thoses eye beams are going to hurt prime. As far as the retarded immunity to magic deal goes. I dont believe anyone is truly immune to magic. Prime just has never fought a toon powerful enough to hurt him.

50/50 on this fight.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime wins. not only is prime stronger and more powerful, Prime is immune to magic.

Thor dies. Then a hammer to the face will do nicely.

GGS
The same King Thor who had one of the most embarrasing jobbings in the history of comics to Wolverine and had his arm chopped off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.