Who can hold the Hulk ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Hulk is at his angriest level and will just KO just about anything infront of him.

Who can hold the Hulk physically and keep him from struggling ?

who ever holds him it has to be done physically with their body.

so no magic or shields

And who ever is Holding him has to hold him till Hulk turns back to Banner

Also you can choose another companion to stand aside and try to calm Hulk down with words. no psychics

1st event is Savage Hulk at his angriest level. 2nd then its WWH pissed off at his max.

Wei Phoenix
Caiera and Betty and Skaar.

psycho gundam
^ no faith in ole juggs eh? shifty

stan5677
Black Panther and his armbar

chomperx9
Originally posted by stan5677
Black Panther and his armbar Riiiiiiiiiight

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ no faith in ole juggs eh? shifty

Come on, don't be that guy...

Also he said no magic. Juggs is magical so he can't be elligible for holding Hulk down in this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
id choose plastic man, juggernaut and oprah

Plastic man would wrap around Hulks arms and legs and juggernaut be pulling Plastic man from behind to keep Hulk tight as hell. and then have Oprah talk to Hulk to get him to settle down

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Come on, don't be that guy...

Also he said no magic. Juggs is magical so he can't be elligible for holding Hulk down in this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) no magic as in no spells. Juggernauts strengh is still physical

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
id choose plastic man, juggernaut and oprah

Plastic man would wrap around Hulks arms and legs and juggernaut be pulling Plastic man from behind to keep Hulk tight as hell. and then have Oprah talk to Hulk to get him to settle down

What is up with your homosexual scenarios with Hulk? My choices could solo Hulk in this thread without the man butt sex.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What is up with your homosexual scenarios with Hulk? My choices could solo Hulk in this thread without the man butt sex. what homosexual scenarios with the Hulk ?

Colossus-Big C
1. a fully confident gladiator can hold savage hulk for a few seconds, superman too,
2. no one under skyfather, and even then i doubt odin zeus or thanos can without major amping

KingD19
Champion.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. a fully confident gladiator can hold savage hulk for a few seconds, superman too,
2. no one under skyfather, and even then i doubt odin zeus or thanos can without major amping Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Caiera and Betty and Skaar.

dmills
Anti man.

AsbestosFlaygon
Monarch maybe.

carver9
The only person that I can think of that can hold the Hulk is Gladiator and thats due to his amping abilities which is similar to the Hulks.

Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist

kgkg
Nobody worth mentioning

dmills
Mercer Drake. Just tell him that he'll recieve a massive amount of gold if he holds the Hulk lol!

biensalsa
Originally posted by kgkg
Nobody worth mentioning

Naked Rogue for the win big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor + Hercules + Rulk + Surfer + Juggernaut would be needed to have a chance. thumb up

durhulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulknamorvsThor4.jpg

I think we need a thread to determine how much help Hulk needs to successfully restrain an enraged Thor.

Thor's arm > Hulk.

psycho gundam
Thor. http://i34.tinypic.com/u5t9y.jpg

biensalsa

I think we need a thread to determine how much help Hulk needs to successfully restrain an enraged Thor.

Thor's arm > Hulk.

Sorry Rage. sad

"Nothing that lives can pry my hammer from the hand of Thor"

Seems like a spell.

Mjolnir has been pry from his hands by robots ONLY

"NOTHING THAT LIVES" that was one of the rules in the past

Now with Odin's death is different.

Rogue can hold the Hulk or anyone who can drain the energy from him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by biensalsa
Sorry Rage. sad

Seems like a spell.

I thought it was some type of enchantment at first because I believed there was one more scene that supported it but there isn't. It's either a one time a Silver Age thing or a strength feat for Thor.

Either way, using his entire body, Hulk couldn't budge either Thor or Mjolnir. So it's a strength feat one way or another.

Edit: I think in that same issue, Namor was somehow able to wrest Mjolnir out of Thor's hands off panel. If that's true I don't think it's an enchantment and has more to do with strength.

dmills
Shassa from Negation. If you're saavy you know why wink

cdtm
Pre Crisis Val Armorr.

He had solar system towing, planet juggling Superboy in a hold, and seemed like he could continue doing so indefinitely.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by biensalsa
Sorry Rage. sad

Seems like a spell.

Rulk sick

Allankles
Martian Manhunter, both scenarios.

Mshinu
Juggernaut, Kurse, Thor, Rulk, King Hyperion, Apocalypse, Sentry and Blue Marvel can all hold him with a decent grip.
Squirrel girl holds him with her tail and turns him back to Banner with a hazel flavored kiss.

biensalsa
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Rulk sick

Rulk did it because Odin is dead and the (possible) spell is not in effect.

biensalsa
I thought it was some type of enchantment at first because I believed there was one more scene that supported it but there isn't. It's either a one time a Silver Age thing or a strength feat for Thor.

Either way, using his entire body, Hulk couldn't budge either Thor or Mjolnir. So it's a strength feat one way or another.

Edit: I think in that same issue, Namor was somehow able to wrest Mjolnir out of Thor's hands off panel. If that's true I don't think it's an enchantment and has more to do with strength.

I have seen the hammer to be removed from his hands in one occasion in the old days. it was done done by a person controling a robot.

And latelly by Rulk, but since Odin is dead then the spell might be off

I agree just the fact that He was able to wrestle Hulk and Namor is a pretty good feat of strength

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Allankles
Martian Manhunter, both scenarios. If the thread hypo was, who can hold Hulk's schlong so that he can pee, this would be the right answer.

amnesia
Batman and Steve Rogers

Parmaniac
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Monarch maybe. MAYBE?

Hydroman in the ocean stick out tongue

illadelph12
I think Apocalypse could pull it off. He could grow to about 250' tall so that Hulk would be the size of a Lego man, then grab him in the palm of his hand while simultaneously morph that hand it into a chamber to hold Hulk in. While in the chamber Apocalypse could be draining away Hulk's energy weakening him, or maybe even emit some kind of knock out gas.

Now, commence the hate and table jokes.

Parmaniac
^ Don't worry I'm on your side. smile I think the only thing that should really stops him from wrecking lot's of top tiers is CIS.

Mindship
Surfer pins Hulk down with his board the way he did with Durok. But since Durok was able to escape by smashing the wall he was pinned against, this time, Surfer uses the flat of his board to hold Hulk against the ground. While pinned, Aunt May talks him down.

Later, Norrin, May and Bruce enjoy frappacinos, Bruce paying.

SS could just have the board eat him

Lord Feron

Thor's arm > Hulk.

pretty sure recently hulk beat thor with his own damn hammer still in thors hand lol.

Also i don't think juggs can do it. Juggs is powerful but greater reaon he hangs with the big guys is his durability not strength i mean he is still amazingly strong.

Maybe THor with PG he was increasing in power himself but not really sure who strength amp rate would exceed's who.

PC Supes?

dmills
Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.