Thor VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Search function yields no results.

I know Thor has won against Silver Surfer 3-4 times on-panel.

But in a forum match, how does Silver Surfer fare against the Norse god of thunder?

1. Average versions.
2. Bloodlust ON.
3. Strongest versions (Rune King Thor VS Whatever version of Silver Surfer is the strongest)

kgkg
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Cool story bro.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by kgkg
Cool story bro.
Yes, t'was amazing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Surfer have had 4 fights. Each fight made it clear that Thor is above Surfer. Kgkg is just hurtin'.

1. Thor.
2. Thor.
3. Thor. Or are we using alternate reality versions as well? The Surfer at the end of MC2 when he merged with Galactus should be a beast.

darthgoober
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Search function yields no results.

But in a forum match, how does Silver Surfer fare against the Norse god of thunder?

1. Average versions.
2. Bloodlust ON.
3. Strongest versions (Rune King Thor VS Whatever version of Silver Surfer is the strongest)

I'm almost positive he hasn't...

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Surfer have had 4 fights. Each fight made it clear that Thor is above Surfer. Kgkg is just hurtin'.

1. Thor.
2. Thor.
3. Thor. Or are we using alternate reality versions as well? The Surfer at the end of MC2 when he merged with Galactus should be a beast.
4, I can only think of 3. What fight is there other than their original and the two from Blood and Thunder?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meant to say 3.

During the 4 ownage, Thor had the Power Gem so it wouldn't be fair to Surfer.

Starscream M

1. Thor.
2. Thor.
3. Thor. Or are we using alternate reality versions as well? The Surfer at the end of MC2 when he merged with Galactus should be a beast. surfer should win scenario 2

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can think so all you like. It's not illegal to be wrong.

Starscream M
You can think so all you like. It's not illegal to be wrong. dood you're not always right you know.

surfer holds back much more than thor. with bloodlust, he is vastly more powerful than his regular pacifist self. whereas thor is always warrior mentality anyways.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood you're not always right you know.

glare

I beg to differ.

surfer holds back much more than thor.

I'd love to see you prove that.

with bloodlust, he is vastly more powerful than his regular pacifist self. whereas thor is always warrior mentality anyways.

Thor is a warrior through and through. Where as Surfer's a pansy. This doesn't mean Thor holds back significantly less than Surfer or anything of the sort. Just because he has no problem beating your ass down, doesn't mean he isn't holding back his strength and power vastly. Thor's still an honorable hero. He likes a decent fight and has no problem giving his opponent a fighting chance.

That's why when Thor get's pissed, or cut's loose and so on, you so a difference in performance.

Now scurry on along back to the kid's table. I'm done with you.

Starscream M
glare

I beg to differ.

I'd love to see you prove that.

Thor is a warrior through and through. Where as Surfer's a pansy. This doesn't mean Thor holds back significantly less than Surfer or anything of the sort. Just because he has no problem beating your ass down, doesn't mean he isn't holding back his strength and power vastly. Thor's still an honorable hero. He likes a decent fight and has no problem giving his opponent a fighting chance.

That's why when Thor get's pissed, or cut's loose and so on, you so a difference in performance.

Now scurry on along back to the kid's table. I'm done with you. of course thor holds back less than surfer

surfer usually resorts to violence only as a last resort...when words and threats fail

thor, even though he is honorable, relishes a good fight and is naturally into battling...whereas for surfer, he gets no pleasure in the fight. hence its a mental handicap that surfer pretty much perpetually has unless he gets super pissed.

Badabing
Been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

This was also in the forum directory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.