Shadowland Dare Devil vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Trackz
probably deadpool

DarthDaniel1001
It kind of depends. Dose Wade have his healing factor? What gear and weaponry dose he have? Dose he have his teleporter?

And also, keep in mind, Deadpool was hospitalized by Moon Knight in a sword-fight. Yes, Deadpool, guy with healing factor, was hospitalized. I would say that Matt's currently just as bad as Moon Knight, if not worse, so he might just win.

amnesia
Is dare devil a hero or villain now? If he is a villain i might pick up shadow land smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by amnesia
Is dare devil a hero or villain now? If he is a villain i might pick up shadow land smile Actually he's getting corrupted more and more by the Hand, so yeah. I like it this far.

EDIT: The good guys are already planning to take him down.

It's a bit like World War Hulk

amnesia
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually he's getting corrupted more and more by the Hand, so yeah. I like it this far.

EDIT: The good guys are already planning to take him down.

It's a bit like World War Hulk

Going to DL scans then.

SamZED
Why do people keep talking about Shadowland DD as if he's a completely different character? Dont remember him having any upgrade, he's just meaner. And Deadpool takes this.

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
It kind of depends. Dose Wade have his healing factor? What gear and weaponry dose he have? Dose he have his teleporter?

And also, keep in mind, Deadpool was hospitalized by Moon Knight in a sword-fight. Yes, Deadpool, guy with healing factor, was hospitalized. I would say that Matt's currently just as bad as Moon Knight, if not worse, so he might just win. CIS. Deadpool was playing around while Moon Knight was blodlusted and even then DP domiated the h2h part. Not to mention unlike MK, Matt doesnt have carbonadium armor and adamantium sword to save him.

What do you mean by depends? DP always has his HF.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Why do people keep talking about Shadowland DD as if he's a completely different character? Dont remember him having any upgrade, he's just meaner. And Deadpool takes this.

CIS. Deadpool was playing around while Moon Knight was blodlusted and even then DP domiated the h2h part. Not to mention unlike MK, Matt doesnt have carbonadium armor and adamantium sword to save him.

What do you mean by depends? DP always has his HF. It's like Stilt said he's now: World War Daredevil stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
He is possessed by a demon, uses those forearm blades...

Adamantium sword? Wut?

It's like Stilt said he's now: World War Daredevil stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Wasn't the first one to call him that smile

SamZED
It's like Stilt said he's now: World War Daredevil stick out tongue If he beats Zom/Strange im calling PIS. disgust stick out tongue

DarthDaniel1001

CIS. Deadpool was playing around while Moon Knight was blodlusted and even then DP domiated the h2h part. Not to mention unlike MK, Matt doesnt have carbonadium armor and adamantium sword to save him.

What do you mean by depends? DP always has his HF.

The OP might not be giving Deadpool his HF to make it a more fair fight.

vansonbee
Deadpool for majority.

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001

And also, keep in mind, Deadpool was hospitalized by Moon Knight in a sword-fight. Yes, Deadpool, guy with healing factor, was hospitalized. I would say that Matt's currently just as bad as Moon Knight, if not worse, so he might just win. Healing factor makes up the freaking character...

I believe the teleportor was used only once in Dark Reign issue.

PIS on being hospitalized, he has gotten worst. Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
The OP might not be giving Deadpool his HF to make it a more fair fight. You can always make another thread w/o the healing factor, instead of shoving your ideas in his anus.

What do you mean by depends? DP always has his HF. Agreed thumb up

amnesia
****, shadowland was awesome

srankmissingnin

Because he is possessed by the Beast and is allegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider right now?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
and is allegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider right now? Did I missed something? Where was that said/shown?

srankmissingnin
Did I missed something? Where was that said/shown?

Snake-root was talking about Kingpin stealing the scroll to summon and control Ghost Rider, and one of them basically said "who cares, he is no match for the Beast."

StiltmanFTW
Did I missed something? Where was that said/shown?

Daredevil #509.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by vansonbee
Deadpool for majority.

Healing factor makes up the freaking character...

PIS on being hospitalized, he has gotten worst. You can always make another thread w/o the healing factor, instead of shoving your ideas in his anus.

How the hell am I supposed to know? Just thought he might have chosen not to include the HF. I didn't know, which was why I was asking. Since he didn't specify, I'm just going to assume that he dose have the HF. In which case yes, Deadpool stomps.

byrdgang21
Deadpool has his HF....taking that away is like taking Thors hammer from him. I still thought that this more ruthless version of DD could give him a fight. And I never said that it was a fight to the death so DPs HF shouldn't be the only deciding factor in this discussion.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because he is possessed by the Beast and is allegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider right now? Well, once he displays powers beyond GR or any kind of new powers at all ill gladly change my mind. But for now...

Originally posted by vansonbee

PIS on being hospitalized, he has gotten worst. yes He didnt seem to need hospitalization when he (on purpose) got a few 1000 stabs from a few 1000 warriors that he killed. Or when they dropped a nuke on him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.