GL Corps vs Marvel Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardener, and Kilowog

vs

Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Black Bolt, Gladiator, and Hulk

byrdgang21
I say marvel

Prep-Man
alan tips it for the corps.

DarkOdin
Unless BRB and Thor drain all the rings GL corps.

really BB he has no business here.

And as powerful as the new version of hulk is i thing he would be handicaped in a forum battle against a GL on these guys level

Slaanesh
GL

Rage.Of.Olympus
Marvel.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarkOdin Unless BRB and Thor drain all the rings GL corps. really BB he has no business here. And as powerful as the new version of hulk is i thing he would be handicaped in a forum battle against a GL on these guys level

alan has full power of the starheart now. hed stomp most at the same time. 100x more power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Alan's now 100 at times more powerful? Damn, he might give even Thor a fight now.

I unfortunately haven't been reading the current JSA and JLA books. I'm like 6 issues behind in each series.

Prep-Man
Alan held Dr. Fate, Obsidian, and screwed with most of the heroes. He'd likely do the same to the MC.

DarthDaniel1001
I think I may have to go with the GLs, what with Hulk being a major weak link and all.

Juk3n
****ing Hulk?

Wake UP!

Replace Hulk with Quasaar

Lunacyde
The Hulk has no business here...he's BFRed easily.

Alan Scott is damn powerful and the other lanterns aren't slouches either and have the teamwork to take the win here.

Hulk and BB are just two weak links here.

Nihilist
GL's ftw, too many weak links in Marvels team.

Cubey
Did Stewart ever get a power-up?

Stoic
Black Bolt isn't the weak link here, the Hulk is, how is he going to follow these guy into outer space? He's a non factor here as he can be bfr'ed. However he would still have a chance if he got hold of one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.