Major Force Vs The Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35011/995302-majorforce_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/204892-134827-the-ray_large.jpg

Warlord
major force should win as he is an angry captain atom.

he does have however one of the gayest color combination in comics ever

Prep-Man
lol, but Ray is a lot faster and can control a lot of types of energy. It won't be easy.

Warlord
a lot faster?
I remember CA having superspeed. I guess that stands for MF too.
as for energy control I think quantum manipulators (CA, MF) are above the best in DC

King Castle
The Ray would beat the Jobber that is MF plus he has fought Death Masque who eat and spit out MF.

Cubey
Captain Atom has beaten Ray before. Major Force pretty much = Atom, so MF ftw.

King Castle
the Ray killed captain atom as well see how that works?

and MF is not Captain atom he doesnt have the same control as him.

Cubey
Originally posted by King Castle
the Ray killed captain atom as well see how that works?

and MF is not Captain atom he doesnt have the same control as him.

I know he's not the same, but to me, they've usually been portrayed as pretty much even.

Though if Ray has kill Atom, it can go either way..

King Castle
not really... the Ray in powered up form is pure energy he cannot be physically injured.. he has fought Lobo and Lobo's punches went through the ray as if he were jelly.. then the ray punched lobo back with a charged hand and send him flying through a wall into space...

nothing lobo did could hurt the ray and that is including bullets and energy attacks..

lobo had to use an alien nuclear anti matter reactor to screw with ray and all it did was slow him down for about one panel and that is b/c he blew up like a balloon but reconstituted.

also the Ray has complete control of light and energy. he can absorb energy or manipulated.. he is like a GL but without the ring..

he is able to make clones of himself hard light constructs which are a split in his consciousness.

also when ray killed the atom the ray simply hovered in front of atom and made a gesture and blasted him into the quantum field.. the atom knows that power for power the ray is more powerful and the reason the Atom died was b/c he knew he was goin to die if he tried to tank the blast so he tried to absorb it but he also knew it wasnt goin to work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.