Metron w/ Worlogog vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Cubey
Still Thanos. And I'm pretty sure Cosmic Extant was more impressive than Metron.

Galan007
Stalemate.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate. how does Metron prevent Thanos from thinking him out of existence?

Galan007
Same way Thanos prevents Metron from thinking him out of existence... By having an object of equal power.

Starscream M
Same way Thanos prevents Metron from thinking him out of existence... By having an object of equal power. but its not of equal power...one has to be greater, even if slightly

also, their applicability and ease of use are different as well

Galan007
They both have absolute control over every aspect of reality. And feat-wise, they're equal as well. Stalemate, imo.

Starscream M
They both have absolute control over every aspect of reality. doesn't worlogog only grant control over space and time? whereas infinity gauntlet grants control over those 2 and a few more

Galan007
^ Extant created an entire working universe from nothingness + all sentient life within said universe... With an incomplete Worlogog.

They're equals, imo.

Starscream M
ok

Cubey
Yeah but the IG manipulated more than one universe didn't it?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Cubey
Yeah but the IG manipulated more than one universe didn't it? With Magus wielding an incomplete IG, IIRC. He merged an alternate universe with 616's.

Utrigita
Stalemate.

Galan007
Yeah but the IG manipulated more than one universe didn't it? I was going to respond to this more in depth, but I'm not going to be the one who opens that can of worms back up.

Omega Vision
I was going to respond to this more in depth, but I'm not going to be the one who opens that can of worms back up.
That debate is almost recurrent enough to warrant its own pinned thread.

Mindset
Are all worlogog wielders equal?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Are all worlogog wielders equal?
Not sure, but if not then Metron would probably be the best.

Mindset
Better than Extant?

OneDumbG0
I was going to respond to this more in depth, but I'm not going to be the one who opens that can of worms back up. Originally posted by Omega Vision
That debate is almost recurrent enough to warrant its own pinned thread. You're BOTH recurrent...

... stupid-heads... sneer

Galan007
Are all worlogog wielders equal? Dunno. Id suspect that like all other omnipotent items, there are greater 'levels of power' one can unlock after enough experience. But consider that Extant was able to do what he did with the 'gog immediately after acquiring it.... Metron, on the other hand, possessed it for untold years. Just imagine.

Mindset
I never read the story, was he using it all those years?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
You're BOTH recurrent...

... stupid-heads... sneer
Your mom was recurrent in bed last night. dur

Galan007
I never read the story, was he using it all those years? Studying it, yes. After mastering it, he gave it to Hourman.

Cubey
Extant made the most use of it IIRC.

*ignores can of worms*

Galan007
Extant made the most use of it IIRC.

*ignores can of worms* Still goes to show what a noob 'gog wielder can do with it. Just imagine an experienced user.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I've never participated in such a debate.... whistle

ghostman
bump.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Zack M
Stalemate.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.
Yeah, I'm not getting how this is even a contest. Thanos with the IG has concrete feats AND fights to his name.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah, I'm not getting how this is even a contest. Thanos with the IG has concrete feats AND fights to his name.

While you're acting like the Worlogog doesn't?

quanchi112
Yeah, I'm not getting how this is even a contest. Thanos with the IG has concrete feats AND fights to his name. Bias. I fight it at every turn.

zopzop
Originally posted by SquallX
While you're acting like the Worlogog doesn't?
Refresh my memory fight wise.

What does the Worlogog have that can compare to Thanos effortlessly stomping the entire Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy (Galactus/Celestials/Death/Eternity/Order/Chaos/Stranger/Eon/Love/Hate/Stranger)?

SquallX
Refresh my memory fight wise.

What does the Worlogog have that can compare to Thanos effortlessly stomping the entire Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy (Galactus/Celestials/Death/Eternity/Order/Chaos/Stranger/Eon/Love/Hate/Stranger)?

One of the best feat I remember of the Worlogog is the Extant feat. With an incomplete Gog, just after he had it he created a Universe.

zopzop
One of the best feat I remember of the Worlogog is the Extant feat. With an incomplete Gog, just after he had it he created a Universe.
I'm not following how this is a more impressive showing than Thanos owning the entire Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy sans the LT.

SquallX
I'm not following how this is a more impressive showing than Thanos owning the entire Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy sans the LT.

That feat was done with an incomplete Gog, not a full working one. Also, Extant not only created the new Universe, he also created life.

Hourman himself with the Gog was able to stop the Big Bang itself from ever going off.

quanchi112
That feat was done with an incomplete Gog, not a full working one. Also, Extant not only created the new Universe, he also created life.

Hourman himself with the Gog was able to stop the Big Bang itself from ever going off. So nothing comparable at all.

Glad we agree Thanos stomps.

Raisen
Bias. I fight it at every turn.
You are the defender of objectivity. ..you are lord objective

SquallX
So nothing comparable at all.

Glad we agree Thanos stomps.

Seriously man shut the hell up!

Those guys Thanos beat are weak febs to someone one with the Worlogog. An imcomplete GOG created a Universe with living beings in it, Stopped the Big Bang from ever going off.

It's true the Worlogog doens't have much showings, but the few it had puts it equal to the IG. Not only that, the Gog is only a minuscule part of the Source. The same Source that is a Multiversal entity that's responsible for creating and powering up the Heroes with the God Wave.

quanchi112
Seriously man shut the hell up!

Those guys Thanos beat are weak febs to someone one with the Worlogog. An imcomplete GOG created a Universe with living beings in it, Stopped the Big Bang from ever going off.

It's true the Worlogog doens't have much showings, but the few it had puts it equal to the IG. Not only that, the Gog is only a minuscule part of the Source. The same Source that is a Multiversal entity that's responsible for creating and powering up the Heroes with the God Wave. So what ? Thanos can manipulate time and reality as well. That has no bearing on stopping an explosion with time manipulation as Thanos overpowering beings who embody time, etc. into the dirt.

The source was described as finite power in genesis. wink

abhilegend
Metron wins. IG is weaksauce which got destroyed by repelling a universe.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Metron wins. IG is weaksauce which got destroyed by repelling a universe.

thumb up Based on what ? You have a wild imagination these days.

Mr Master
Classic IG? ... below:

Incomplete IG, withstood, then pawned the cosmic scale spatial/temporal nullification energies of the UN.

Incomplete IG, in an instant, merged 616 with a duplicate 616, from over 100 universeS away.

Incomplete IG was involved in blowing up the Multiverse in Infinity War, then remade it in a snap.

Complete IG made Thanos "supreme" of all universeS. (on panel he visited other timelines)

Thanos let off a blast once that went past 616, past the Multiverse, and kept wrecking reality even into the Beyond Realm.

Warlock was able to give the LT a fight, ... while the LT was "representing the forces" of TOAA.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Exaggeration is fun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Exaggeration is fun. Irony.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, easily.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.