Colossus and Thing vs Thor (No Mjolnir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Pure melee fight.

they win

h1a8
In a comic it would be a stalemate. In a forum, Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Originally posted by 753
they win

Lol no.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Lol no.

lol yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why do you think they win exactly?

Fun fact: Thing couldn't take down an enraged Thor even with the Hulk's help. yes

Starscream M

Fun fact: Thing couldn't take down an enraged Thor even with the Hulk's help. yes wait, did thor have Mjolnir in that case?

Could thor even hurt colossus or thing with his fists alone?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, did thor have Mjolnir in that case?

No.

Could thor even hurt colossus or thing with his fists alone?

Hahahahahaha.

Mjolnir for the most part is just a substitute for Thor's fist by the way. A Mjlolnir blow and a punch from Thor are interchangeable as stated by Thor.

Sr J-Bieb
They win decisively.

Starscream M

Mjolnir for the most part is just a substitute for Thor's fist by the way. umm..no, Mjolnir allows thor to hit far harder than he could with his fists

mjolnir is harder than his fist and the surface area more concentrated...plus the pendulum arc of the swing increases his force by quite a bit.

also, I really doubt thor could injure colossus at all with his fists.

Starscream M
A Mjlolnir blow and a punch from Thor are interchangeable as stated by Thor. so he carries the hammer just as a decorative piece?

also, that is nonsense

Rage.Of.Olympus
so he carries the hammer just as a decorative piece?

also, that is nonsense

No, he carriers around the hammer because it's an incredibly powerful weapon.

But yea, Mjolnir is arguably a very shitty melee weapon compared to the advantage a war hammer would give a man in the real world.

How would you know? You don't read Thor.

umm..no, Mjolnir allows thor to hit far harder than he could with his fists

mjolnir is harder than his fist and the surface area more concentrated...plus the pendulum arc of the swing increases his force by quite a bit.

Okay there.

It's comics son. Don't go h1n8 on me. Next you'll be using equations. Although I do think it being harder would be a plus. At the very least, it would allow Thor to safely strike a durable object with force that might injure his hands depending on the writer.

That's it. I think I'm putting you on ignore. Your just a waste of time.

Badabing

also, that is nonsense laughing out loud

chomperx9
Originally posted by h1a8
In a comic it would be a stalemate. In a forum, Thor wins. in comics there is no stalemates. ther is always a winner and a loser. on forums there is stalemates 24/7

Sr J-Bieb

also, that is nonsense thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by 753
lol yes Normally I'd agree. But I've been looking at some old school Thor and I actually think he's MUUUCH stronger then we all realize. His fight with the hulk, the one where he tossed away Mjolnir, was IMO the single greatest slugfest ever. And I mean EVER.

Starscream M
Your just a waste of time. it's 'you're', not your.

and you're a clown, go live in your bubble of ignorance if you so choose roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Originally posted by dmills
Normally I'd agree. But I've been looking at some old school Thor and I actually think he's MUUUCH stronger then we all realize. His fight with the hulk, the one where he tossed away Mjolnir, was IMO the single greatest slugfest ever. And I mean EVER. but that fight was decades ago...and both hulk and thor have undergone vast changes

hulk is now depicted more powerful than ever, often acknowledged as the most physically powerful force there is

whereas thor has become somewhat less godlike than in the early days of marvel

Fun fact: Thing couldn't take down an enraged Thor even with the Hulk's help. yes

Because there's two of them and his durabilty isn't above either one's damage output.

IIRC Hulk has stated thor's mjolnir blows hurt him, but his punches don't, so there is a big difference in his force output with it, which is actually obvious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
but that fight was decades ago...and both hulk and thor have undergone vast changes

hulk is now depicted more powerful than ever, often acknowledged as the most physically powerful force there is

whereas thor has become somewhat less godlike than in the early days of marvel

Hahaha. You're the grammar police now? You should first figure out when to use capitals. Point out tiny little grammatical errors in my posts, and I'll do the same.

Starscream M
Hahaha. You're the grammar police now? You should first figure out when to use capitals. Point out tiny little grammatical errors in my posts, and I'll do the same. not capitalizing doesn't change the meaning of what I say...missing apostrophes does! stick out tongue Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just.....shut up. Please.

Originally posted by 753
Because there's two of them and his durabilty isn't above either one's damage output.

IIRC Hulk has stated thor's mjolnir blows hurt him, but his punches don't, so there is a big difference in his force output with it, which is actually obvious.

I've seen everyone from Hercules, to the Hulk to the Destroyer wail away at Thor repeatedly without managing to put him down. Unless your using a low end Thor, these two are not putting him down. At least not in any reasonable amount of time or before he has them both out cold.

I'd like to see this scene because I personally can't recall this happening.

jalek moye
So you made a thread where you think that Thor can't even effect them at all with his fists, yet made it so he can only use his fists.

hmm

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moye
So you made a thread where you think that Thor can't even effect them at all with his fists, yet made it so he can only use his fists.

hmm laughing Something tells me that this is gonna be a good one. I'll get my popcorn

Spire
How would you know? You don't read Thor.

I told him.

--

As for the thread, Thor takes these two.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
in comics there is no stalemates. ther is always a winner and a loser. on forums there is stalemates 24/7

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Spire
I told him.

Mom knows best.

tkitna

Seriously? embarrasment

Thor should beat them both.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure even without Mjolnir Thor has a sizable strength and durability (not to mention skill) advantage. Especially over Thing.

Thor 8/10.

Stoic

Was that Rune King Thor?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stoic
Was that Rune King Thor? No it was King Thor, However he was cut-off from the odin-force at the time so he was back down to his classic levels.....and he only could use 1 arm and had one eye. So a crippled PO Thor beat Hulk and thing down.

dmills
Originally posted by DarkOdin
No it was King Thor, However he was cut-off from the odin-force at the time so he was back down to his classic levels.....and he only could use 1 arm and had one eye. So a crippled PO Thor beat Hulk and thing down. What? When was this?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by dmills
What? When was this? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg check the old respect thread

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg check the old respect thread

Is that him getting owned by a shield in teh last panel? shifty

Anyway, we are familiar with the concept of jobing characters for the sake of a story aren't we?

psycho gundam
umm..no, Mjolnir allows thor to hit far harder than he could with his fists

also, I really doubt thor could injure colossus at all with his fists. why make the thread then?

thor fans were chill longer than you wanted right?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by 753
Is that him getting owned by a shield in teh last panel? shifty

Anyway, we are familiar with the concept of jobing characters for the sake of a story aren't we? Considering the thing is canon fodder i doubt it and Thor beating savage hulk is no biggy considering a POED Thor can take out 2 high heralds when push comes to shove Let alone in this story the hero's attack Thor while in his son's nursery

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
Was that Rune King Thor?

King Thor cut off from the Odin Force. So basically Classic Thor.

Colossus-Big C
both of these guys have taken blows from people stronger than thor without damage
colossus took a couple of blows from an enraged WWH and took some from a fully confident gladiator and juggernaut
thing has took blows from hulk juggs champion and other uber peopble without damage

thor wins but i would take alot of effort to put them down in a pure mele

Warlord
lol @ Thor not being able to hurt Colosus with his fists.

Thor should win this

D_Dude1210
Thor picks up Colossus and uses him to smash Thing into rubble.

Mshinu
Thor takes this. Works for it but he takes it by a good margin.

There was a Herc vs the same a while back and iirc pretty much all agreed Herc would win.

Endless Mike
Thor still wins

ankur29
thor ftw 8/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
lol @ Thor not being able to hurt Colosus with his fists.

Thor should win this gladiator wasnt able too ,im pretty sure gladiator is stronger than thor

Warlord
ah colossus is invulnerable now... great

amnesia
Thor 10/10

If he can hang with Superman and gladiator physically there is no way these can even phase him.

(Also, Thor takes planet busting shots, Thing and colossus are not planet busters)

Colossus-Big C
ah colossus is invulnerable now... great you dont have to be invunerable to take punches erm

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure even without Mjolnir Thor has a sizable strength and durability (not to mention skill) advantage. Especially over Thing.

Thor 8/10.

Agreed.

Those picking the dual obviously don't read Thor

It's been stated many of times on panel that Thor holds back his might for fear of killing his opponent.

Warlord
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you dont have to be invunerable to take punches erm

you have to be to take punches from Glads and Thor without getting hurt erm

Colossus-Big C
you have to be to take punches from Glads and Thor without getting hurt erm glads and thor doesnt have infinit strength erm

Warlord
glads and thor doesnt have infinit strength erm

so you're actually saying someone will need infinite strength to hurt Colossus...erm

D_Dude1210
gladiator wasnt able too ,im pretty sure gladiator is stronger than thor

Wow. Still using the Dark Phoenix saga instance as proof that Gladiator can't hurt Colossus, eh?

FYI, lots of characters take punches from other characters with little indication of pain, doesn't mean the other character "can't hurt" the character that got hit.

FYI2, Colossus was KOd at the end of the fight.

Colossus-Big C
so you're actually saying someone will need infinite strength to hurt Colossus...erm NO , im just saying hes not going down in 1 punch

Colossus-Big C

Warlord
NO , im just saying hes not going down in 1 punch

who said anything about 1 punch???

Slaanesh
Thor is stronger and more durable than this two..he win this..

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why make the thread then?

thor fans were chill longer than you wanted right?

Bait thread, again.

Bentley
After Colossus goes down like a chump, Thing battles Thor for hours and finally falls down. Thor remembers such heroic feats in the days to come.

Silent Master
gladiator wasnt able too ,im pretty sure gladiator is stronger than thor

Colossus was ko'd by a building falling down in that fight, are you claiming that Gladiator's strength is less than a falling building?

roughrider
Even with no mjolnir, Thor wins in the end.

Johnny Sorrow
both of these guys have taken blows from people stronger than thor without damage
colossus took a couple of blows from an enraged WWH and took some from a fully confident gladiator and juggernaut
thing has took blows from hulk juggs champion and other uber peopble without damage

LOL, what a joke. Thor's stronger than all of those people except maybe WWH.

Priest
Thor 10/10
If Thor wanted to he can take the Thing's head off with a punch..

DarkOdin
gladiator wasnt able too ,im pretty sure gladiator is stronger than thor Thor has broken Uru and forge it with his bare hands. UrU durability is far great then Colossus skin

Omega Vision
Thor has broken Uru and forge it with his bare hands. UrU durability is far great then Colossus skin
Unenchanted Uru isn't nearly as durable as the Uru in Mjolnir.

That being said the idea that Thor can't hurt Colossus with his bare hands is laughable.

GalacticStorm
Thor wins 10/10. Not only is he considerably stronger than the other two and just as durable. But he has more combat experience and its canon that he doesnt need Mjolnir to control the weather. Colossus has been hurt on panel by lightning more than once. Once by Storm and the other time by a freak storm caused by Magneto messing with the magnetic poles. With a combination of greater strength and weather powers Thor is way too much for either of his opponents.

Black bolt z
No, he carriers around the hammer because it's an incredibly powerful weapon.

But yea, Mjolnir is arguably a very shitty melee weapon compared to the advantage a war hammer would give a man in the real world.
no expression

Mjolnir gives him a big advantage even if your only swinning it.If not superman>Thor.

Badabing
Thor almost gets beat worse than when Hulk last beat him.

Colossus-Big C
i would like to see those scans of lighting hurting colossus

Colossus-Big C
colossus has broken out of vibranium bondings

tru-marvell
I think this goes to how high Thor's stamina is depicted....in some stories he has fought for months without rest and some he is visablely tired in what seems to be mere minuets. If Thor has far greater stamina than "mortals" as should be the case then I see Thor taking a majority. He has survived punches from Surtur and come back full tilt and I don't see these guys delivering that level of damage ever.

DarkOdin
colossus has broken out of vibranium bondings LOL scan of this because the only times vibranium was damage or destroy was king thor and the beyonder Big C is not even close

DarkOdin
i would like to see those scans of lighting hurting colossus It waS STORM and we have seen Thor lighting is far greater then hers

DarkOdin
Unenchanted Uru isn't nearly as durable as the Uru in Mjolnir.

That being said the idea that Thor can't hurt Colossus with his bare hands is laughable. you are correct however uru is still great then Colossu skin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression

Mjolnir gives him a big advantage even if your only swinning it.If not superman>Thor.

What big advantage? Most of the time it's written as a substitute for his fist. Even Stan Lee, who was really hung up on the power and might of Mjolnir didn't write it as giving Thor a big advantage. With it, he edged out the Hulk. Without it, he stalemated him. That's summed the difference he saw pretty well I think.

DarkOdin
What big advantage? Most of the time it's written as a substitute for his fist. Even Stan Lee, who was really hung up on the power and might of Mjolnir didn't write it as giving Thor a big advantage. With it, he edged out the Hulk. Without it, he stalemated him. That's summed the difference he saw pretty well I think. I have to side with Rage but perhaps can explain it a little better.

Thor could/can use Mjolnir to increase damage more then his fist could do however Thor knowing Mjolnir powers/potenital often withstrains himself when using Mjolnir to his full advantage. Thus his fist for the must would inflict the same about of blunt force trama.

There was a scan of Thor admitting to not using Mjolnir too the fullest when in battle some where let me see if i can find it.

Badabing

There was a scan of Thor admitting to not using Mjolnir too the fullest when in battle some where let me see if i can find it. If people are debating against Thor, that's something they should know. It's common knowledge.

And Rage, Thor loses! durthor

biscuits

Starscream M

That being said the idea that Thor can't hurt Colossus with his bare hands is laughable. prove colossus can be hurt by thor

Starscream M
you are correct however uru is still great then Colossu skin uru has broken more often than colossus' skin has

DarkOdin
uru has broken more often than colossus' skin has URU has been damage by high heralds and higher powers.

Colossus has been hurt or bent 3 times .

1 WWH ok not a bad showing.

2. nimrod ok but not WWH level

3 a press. ok that sucks B

King Castle
mjonlir is old and yes he has bn shattered slice and "broken" but, look under what conditions it is a gateway of near limitless power and when he has bn broken it is under severe duress..

WWH managed to bend Colossus and Mjonlir has bn under higher stress then what WWH could hope to summon.

also vibranium isnt unnbreakable it has never bn coined that way and cap's shield is not your average vibranium..

Vibranium is barely above steel nothing more or less and it has bn broken and shattered in the past by less... one example was wolverine bone claw shredding it, another is Sabe's claws on BP's vibe suit.. lastly it was done by Reed with an energy blast..

Starscream M
URU has been damage by high heralds and higher powers.

Colossus has been hurt or bent 3 times .

1 WWH ok not a bad showing.

2. nimrod ok but not WWH level

3 a press. ok that sucks B 1. WWH twisted his arm...but didn't really dent or break him

not familiar with the other two...but was colossus skin broken?

I think Mjolnir being cracked to pieces is far worse than having your arms bent

Rage.Of.Olympus
prove colossus can be hurt by thor

Every time someone on Thor's level or below hurts Colossus with a blow is all the evidence you need.

King Castle
Th X-Cutioner sliced Colossus armor in half exposing the inside of colossus, colossus was stuck inbetween the transformation kinda like shedding snake skin..

Starscream M
Every time someone on Thor's level or below hurts Colossus with a blow is all the evidence you need. true...I used wrong words. I think thor can hurt colossus...but i don't think thor can injure colossus. whereas colossus can injure thor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
Th X-Cutioner sliced Colossus armor in half exposing the inside of colossus, colossus was stuck inbetween the transformation kinda like shedding snake skin.. but isn't that due to him not completing his transformation?

King Castle
there was this alien MA'er that beat the snot out of colossus and had him in pain and even in joint locks..

colossus can be hurt and thor will be the one doing the hurting..

everyone all being 100 tonners and equal and thor will still come on top. thor is a warrior trained for battle and has higher durability then colossus and thing...

thing can be ko'ed in one hit more often then not.

thor ftw.thor

Rage.Of.Olympus

A couple of blows? The Hulk struck him with a back hand once and I think might have punched him. Not much too brag about since in that very issue the Beast took a hit or two. And lived. WWH didn't want to kill anyone and has this super gamma match (Idiotic.)

Gladiator under Claremont was not the Gladiator we know today. IRCC, a building knocked out Colossus. Thor > A Building.

When has Juggernaut been unable to damage Colossus? Every fight that I can recall, Cain rocked his world every time he landed a hit.

When has the Thing ever taken blows from the Hulk, Juggernaut or Champion without damage? And I'm pretty sure Champion was doing pretty serious damage in their fight. Thing's will power and heart allowed him to keep on going. IRCC, Champion broke Colossus' ribs and put him in a stretcher. Also, Champion isn't that uber.

None of the people you listed besides Green Scar -enraged at least- are any stronger than Thor.

King Castle
but isn't that due to him not completing his transformation? no.. no expression

he was fully armored up and ready for battle was storm and i think nightcrawler.. they still got there @$$ beat.

DarkOdin
1. WWH twisted his arm...but didn't really dent or break him

not familiar with the other two...but was colossus skin broken?

I think Mjolnir being cracked to pieces is far worse than having your arms bent IF you are saying Mjolnir being destroyed by

1. Bor

2. 3 other weapon forge to equal mjolnir by Surtur no less to destroy Mjolnir

3. the Godblast that destoryed Mjolnir that also destoryed a celestriasl armor

Are lower showings then getting you arm broken by WWH eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
true...I used wrong words. I think thor can hurt colossus...but i don't think thor can injure colossus. whereas colossus can injure thor.

.....What?

You mean he won't -not can't- cause visible damage to Colossus' hide? Just because he doesn't bleed or bruise, doesn't mean he can't be knocked the f*ck out.

IRCC, the Wrecker did a number on him with one hit to the chest during Secret Wars but Colossus didn't have any visible damage.

That depends on what you mean by injure.

jalek moye
prove colossus can be hurt by thor

so u admit this is just a bait thread?

Starscream M

You mean he won't -not can't- cause visible damage to Colossus' hide? . yes, that's what I mean.

I know thor can ko colossus...but vice versa is also true. and while thor may be stronger and somewhat more skilled (debatable), colossus has a partner. so thor won't just get to fight one on one.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jalek moye
so u admit this is just a bait thread? its a thread for debate. I hold an opinion, and I know a strong contingent holds an opposite opinion. this thread allows for debate...that's the point of a thread.

DarkOdin
yes, that's what I mean.

I know thor can ko colossus...but vice versa is also true. and while thor may be stronger and somewhat more skilled (debatable), colossus has a partner. so thor won't just get to fight one on one. More then likly it will be 1v1 As Thing is canon fodder here.

The thing goes down in only 2 ways here. Thor 1 shots him or Thor pimp slaps him

Starscream M
More then likly it will be 1v1 As Thing is canon fodder here.

The thing goes down in only 2 ways here. Thor 1 shots him or Thor pimp slaps him jesus you really lowball the thing lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes, that's what I mean.

I know thor can ko colossus...but vice versa is also true. and while thor may be stronger and somewhat more skilled (debatable), colossus has a partner. so thor won't just get to fight one on one.

Sure, Colossus can knock out Thor. If we use a low end Thor who stands there and let's Colossus wail on him until the Sun comes up. Goes down. Comes up. Goes down. Times X10.

There's not may about it. Thor's significantly stronger than Colossus and most definitely more skilled.

So? Thor holds every single advantage in this particular fight outside of numbers.

You seem to think that just because there's two of them, it makes some vast difference. Thor's not unaccustomed to being outnumbered.

King Castle
the thing has bn 1 shotted repeatedly in his career by guys like, hulk drax and those are ppl in thor's class

StiltmanFTW
jesus you really lowball the thing lol

There was one instance in which Thing smashed Thor and manhandled his girlfriend cool

whistle

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Thor one shot the Thing? Most definitely. Will he? Nah. This will be a decent brawl but that's only because Thor likes a fight. Eventually he puts the two down.

DarkOdin
jesus you really lowball the thing lol I did a bit laughing Honestly thing is not much of a threat.

Thor is his usual holding back style fighting wouldn't one-shot thing. However Thor can one-shot the thing as ben's history has shown. The thing however in this fight is more likly to Piss-off Thor then do any worth while damage

jalek moye
its a thread for debate. I hold an opinion, and I know a strong contingent holds an opposite opinion. this thread allows for debate...that's the point of a thread.

No u made a thread of a character u repeadtly say cant hurt the others with his fists. So u make a thread where its a fist fight just so u can troll the Thor fans again.

It's less of a thread for debate then one for you to keep saying Thor is weak!!!!! You are fools for saying otherwise

Colossus-Big C
LOL scan of this because the only times vibranium was damage or destroy was king thor and the beyonder Big C is not even close actually he did, he was captured and held with vibranium bondings were they tried to melt him and he eventually broke free, i will have to dig through the respect thread to get it but someone here may know the issue number

also the king thor and beyonder feat was a vibranium/adamantium alloy(caps Shield)

Colossus-Big C
It waS STORM and we have seen Thor lighting is far greater then hers show me scans, as far as i know storm lighting never has any effect on colossus

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
no.. no expression

he was fully armored up and ready for battle was storm and i think nightcrawler.. they still got there @$$ beat. sounds like he wasnt fully transformed, colossus insides also become metal
its not just skin

amnesia
Thor is stronger, more durable and he can control weather.

Methinks it's pretty clear who wins this.

Mshinu
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor is stronger, more durable and he can control weather.

Methinks it's pretty clear who wins this.

Weather control is not pure melee.

amnesia
So you say...

KuRuPT Thanosi
This in no way shape or form is spite against the team. I think Thor wins but the Duo will take a few. Thor 8/10

amnesia
^How? Does Colossus and thing have anything that can even compare them to Thor?

Colossus-Big C
^How? Does Colossus and thing have anything that can even compare them to Thor? they dont but people have lost battles to people less powerful than them before
more powerful doesnt always= you win

amnesia
This is a forum fight, not a comic book.

^How? Does Colossus and thing have anything that can even compare them to Thor? individually no, but people here seem to ignore the implications of fighting two guys at once even f each one is weaker than you. Two professional light or mid weight boxers can wreck a heavy weight one more often than not.

Black bolt z
Team

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
individually no, but people here seem to ignore the implications of fighting two guys at once even f each one is weaker than you.

A bear can easily take on two humans. Thor is a planet lifter, colossus is a low class 100 and thing is like class 90

A bear can easily take on two humans. Thor is a planet lifter, colossus is a low class 100 and thing is like class 90

I dont think the gap is that big. And planet lifting? How lame.

They're both 100+ and tough.

DarkOdin
show me scans, as far as i know storm lighting never has any effect on colossus Yuo can scroll through the forum it is psot in the storm vs Colossus match whcih i am sure you have seen evil face Selective memory i see

amnesia
Originally posted by 753

Yes the gap is that big. I would say Thor is supermans physical equal.

ankur29
Originally posted by 753

thor is vastly stronger than the two, can't believe this is not common knowledge

Thors in a different league

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753

Thor's on simply on another level. Colossus -and Thing- at his best is in the range of a few hundred -maybe thousands- tons from what I've seen. Thor? He can operate on a scale far beyond that.

This will be a pretty good fight on average but Thor wins eventually. Thor takes it 10/10 in my opinion but he still gets a nice workout every time. I don't see the two putting Thor down under their own power in any reasonable time or before Thor has them out. Unless we're using a low end Thor.

To argue that the duo actually have a legitimate shot of winning outside of the goodness of Thor's heart isn't being serious.

Colossus-Big C
thor is vastly stronger but he is no planet lifter
hercules feats dont apply to thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor is vastly stronger but he is no planet lifter
hercules feats dont apply to thor

Why not? His resisted forces beyond planetary. It's been stated he can bench press small planets, his easily withstood the weight of half the planet bearing down on him, the weight of a score of planets, the gravimetric forces akin to a Neutron Star and so on.

Anything Hercules pre-upgrade could do strength wise, I'd argue Thor could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.