Posting a YouTube video on the forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
Eh... I know it's a noob question, but I am having trouble posting YouTube Videos on the forum. I try to post the code, and it's not posting the video. I assume it's value or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kaibs
Eh... I know it's a noob question, but I am having trouble posting YouTube Videos on the forum. I try to post the code, and it's not posting the video. I assume it's value or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi, it's without the value without the spaces

The value is not the whole link either, it's only the specific youtube video code.

For example, in the case of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuENHA1l_K0 it is everything after the =, i.e. "vuENHA1l_K0" ... sometimes there is a ? after that value and some more information which shouldn't be included in the tag, but if you play around with it a little you should get a hang of it soon.

Example:

vuENHA1l_K0

Hope that helps.

Kaibs
idLG6jh23yE

Kaibs
Ahhh I see! Thanks very much for the help mate. I was messing the value up I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.