Cross Genre Nominations #13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:
Until 14th thread:
Etrigan
Dante (DMC)

Until 15th thread:
Rock Lee
Karate Kid

Black bolt z
Thanos vs. Janemba

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos vs. Janemba
Give it a rest.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Give it a rest. stfu3

Omega Vision
stfu3
Can't you accept that no one else thinks it's a good idea? Seriously it's bordering on spam now.

Black bolt z
Can't you accept that no one else thinks it's a good idea? Seriously it's bordering on spam now. The first time it was in the polls it was a runner up...so yeah some people do.

Omega Vision
The first time it was in the polls it was a runner up...so yeah some people do.
Polls? Ha. We got rid of that system because duds kept winning. Why? Because most of the people who voted never even showed up to debate.

chomperx9
Kung Fu Panda vs Batman H2H

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
Kung Fu Panda vs Batman Po wins.

Omega Vision
Po wins.
In h/h maybe but Batman has gadgets that will take Po down.

chomperx9
In h/h maybe but Batman has gadgets that will take Po down. ok i swtiched to H2H no bat belt

Black bolt z
In h/h maybe but Batman has gadgets that will take Po down. Mabye.I mean tai lung had pretty strong hits and po was laughing at them.

chomperx9
who would be a good match for Radioactive man ?

Black bolt z
who would be a good match for Radioactive man ? Kenny.You can't kill him shifty

But give me powers to pinn this!

Omega Vision
Mabye.I mean tai lung had pretty strong hits and po was laughing at them.
Which is related to his flab absorbing kinetic energy. It wouldn't help him if Batman hit him with a bat-grenade loaded with knock out gas.

chomperx9
Kenny.You can't kill him shifty

But give me powers to pinn this! kenny dies all the time. reincarnation just works out for him pretty damn well

Black bolt z
Which is related to his flab absorbing kinetic energy. It wouldn't help him if Batman hit him with a bat-grenade loaded with knock out gas. This is true.But if you think about it that way anyone not immune to knock out gas would lose to batman.Oh yeah...they would mmm

Omega Vision
kenny dies all the time. reincarnation just works out for him pretty damn well
It's not reincarnation. Kenny's parents just have children all the time, children who grow up from babies to 8 year olds in between episodes and who are always named Kenny in memory of their deceased older brother(s).

Black bolt z
It's not reincarnation. Kenny's parents just have children all the time, children who grow up from babies to 8 year olds in between episodes and who are always named Kenny in memory of their deceased older brother(s). So why was there only one pot of ashes when cartmen eats kenny when they are trying to build a ladder to heaven?

illadelph12
Darth Vader vs. Psylocke.

Batman Vs. Enterprise Away Team (Worf, Riker, Data).

Yu Law (Jet Li from "The One"wink Vs. Spider-man.

Buffy, Angel, & Spike Vs. Captain America, Daredevil & Elektra

Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms Vs. Ironman & War Machine

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) Vs. Carnage

Sylar Vs. Ironman

Omega Vision
So why was there only one pot of ashes when cartmen eats kenny when they are trying to build a ladder to heaven?
Because it's a cartoon and it's laden with inconsistencies. At the end of the time that Kenny was "dead for real" Kenny just appears from off screen at the end of the episode without any explanation and the boys say "Oh hi Kenny" as if he'd never been dead for a second.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12

Nod

Personally I think carnage can take a small majority but its a good match.

chomperx9

Sylar Vs. Ironman carnage would own Scorpion. Scorpion vs Cap would be a better fight

Black bolt z
Because it's a cartoon and it's laden with inconsistencies. At the end of the time that Kenny was "dead for real" Kenny just appears from off screen at the end of the episode without any explanation and the boys say "Oh hi Kenny" as if he'd never been dead for a second. Kennys like sentry only with a little bit longer reform time shifty

Omega Vision

He's no one's *****. Spider-Man is his *****! He is the One!

chomperx9
kenny vs sentry

Omega Vision
kenny vs sentry
facepalm

chomperx9
facepalm was a joke

illadelph12
He's no one's *****. Spider-Man is his *****! He is the One!

M213TbKqxlU

Black bolt z
was a joke Not a good one.

chomperx9
T-1000 vs Wolverine

Liquid metal vs Adamantium Metal

yeah i know in a way its stalemate but its a challenge for both characters.

chomperx9
Not a good one. it was badas idea

Black bolt z
T-1000 vs Wolverine

Liquid metal vs Adamantium Metal

yeah i know in a way its stalemate but its a challenge for both characters. No its not.T-100 wins.As wolverine as no ways of hurting him but the same cannot be said for T-1000.

chomperx9
No its not.T-100 wins.As wolverine as no ways of hurting him but the same cannot be said for T-1000. how would T-1000 win so easily when wolverine has a indestructible skeleton ?

Black bolt z
it was badas idea Stop spouting bullshit.Originally posted by chomperx9
how would T-1000 win so easily when wolverine has a indestructible skeleton ? suffocating him?

chomperx9
Stop spouting bullshit. suffocating him? wolverine can dodge hits from sabretooth im sure he can manage to get around T-1000 trying to grab him to death.

marwash22
Sylar Vs. Ironman nod.

Black bolt z
wolverine can dodge hits from sabretooth im sure he can manage to get around T-1000 trying to grab him to death. Even if he can he won't be able to for long.And wolverine can't to shit to him without lava.Just face it.Its not a good match.

chomperx9
Even if he can he won't be able to for long.And wolverine can't to shit to him without lava.Just face it.Its not a good match. its a good match cause its a challenge for both parts when they are both indestuctible.

Omega Vision
M213TbKqxlU
It's been a long time since I've seen the movie. What was the deal with that scene? Some kind of dystopic super-mega-prison in the future where everyone plays king of the hill?

Black bolt z
its a good match cause its a challenge for both parts when they are both indestuctible. Its like flash vs. juggernaut.Flash can't do shit to juggernaut.And juggernaut can eventually get flash.Thats going to be the extent of it.

chomperx9
Gill from street fighter 3rd strike vs Human Torch

chomperx9
Its like flash vs. juggernaut.Flash can't do shit to juggernaut.And juggernaut can eventually get flash.Thats going to be the extent of it. how the F would Juggernaut eventually get Flash ?

Omega Vision
Its like flash vs. juggernaut.Flash can't do shit to juggernaut.And juggernaut can eventually get flash.Thats going to be the extent of it.
Flash can speed-steal, rendering Juggernaut into a living statue.

Black bolt z
how the F would Juggernaut eventually get Flash ? Endless durability and the ability for flash to do crap to him?Either flash will tire or run away for the self BFR.

marwash22
Yusuke Urameshi , from "Yu Yu Hakusho" vs. Iron Fist

-fight takes place on a stage as seen during the dark tournament.
-ko, kill or ringout for 10 seconds is a win

Black bolt z
Flash can speed-steal, rendering Juggernaut into a living statue. Then do what to him?

Badabing
Mastermold vs Optimus Prime?

Lord Feron
Grimjaw (Bleach) V.S. Wonder Woman

Garra (Naruto) V.S. Storm

Alice (Movie: RE) V.S. Batman

Balrog (LOTR) V.S. Colossus

Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) V.S. Midknighter

Alucard (Hellsing) V.S. Fantastic Four

Omega Vision
Then do what to him?
What do you mean? Turning someone into a living statue is even worse than KOing them. That's a victory for Flash.

illadelph12
It's been a long time since I've seen the movie. What was the deal with that scene? Some kind of dystopic super-mega-prison in the future where everyone plays king of the hill?

Not exactly, but close enough. He'd just been teleported to the Prison Planet/Universe and upon arrival he went to the top of the steps and proceeded to whoop the ass of everyone that stepped up. It's prison so naturally a new inmate that's talking big shit is going to get tested. In this case the entire planet is the cell block, so there's a lot of prisoners to fight. I was hoping for a sequel that showed the outcome.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) V.S. Midknighter

i can't find the youtube video anymore, but motoko hacked batou's cyberbrain and made him knock himself out when he challenged her.

midnighter would get one-paneled just the same.

Etna
Stop spouting bullshit.

you shouldn't talk.

chomperx9
True Blood vampire vs Quicksilver

marwash22
True Blood vamps aren't that fast. Not sure Quicksilver could put them down though. It's likely that Quicksilver would get caught and have his throat ripped out.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
True Blood vamps aren't that fast. Not sure Quicksilver could put them down though. It's likely that Quicksilver would get caught and have his throat ripped out. you dont think it would be a good match for him ?

marwash22
depends on which vamp it is. Russell would rape Quicksilver... probably literally and metaphorically. His best bet would be Bill, but even then, i don't see how Quicksilver would put Bill down unless he can do something like Wally and hit him with an infinite mass punch.

Wei Phoenix
Yusuke Urameshi , from "Yu Yu Hakusho" vs. Iron Fist

-fight takes place on a stage as seen during the dark tournament.
-ko, kill or ringout for 10 seconds is a win

Yusuke at the end of the DT would get beat by current IF in my opinion.

Etna
Someone think of a cool vs with the Ninja Turtles

marwash22
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yusuke at the end of the DT would get beat by current IF in my opinion. you think so?

With chi-amp, Danny is in Yusuke's league in strength, but Yusuke has the speed advantage and energy projection; the latter i wouldn't count as an advantage so much because Danny can negate energy. Seems pretty even to me.

YoBro
Pain vs. Ganondorf, definetely.

amnesia
Grimjaw (Bleach) V.S. Wonder Woman

Seriously the only bleach characters that could even hope to hang with WW is Shunsui, Aizen, Stark, Baraggan and Yamamoto.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by YoBro
Pain vs. Ganondorf, definetely.
How is that comics related at all?

Omega Vision
Not exactly, but close enough. He'd just been teleported to the Prison Planet/Universe and upon arrival he went to the top of the steps and proceeded to whoop the ass of everyone that stepped up. It's prison so naturally a new inmate that's talking big shit is going to get tested. In this case the entire planet is the cell block, so there's a lot of prisoners to fight. I was hoping for a sequel that showed the outcome.
The outcome? Obviously they all became his bitches.

Tha C-Master

Sylar Vs. Ironman MK characters are a pain to argue on here because people get caught in their "they're gods" argument. Scorpion could be knocked out, but he would resurrect if killed. However he does have access to Hellfire, Teleportation, and other abilities that make me think he'd win the high majority on Carnage. Especially the more recent incarnations.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by amnesia
Seriously the only bleach characters that could even hope to hang with WW is Shunsui, Aizen, Stark, Baraggan and Yamamoto.

I don't really agree but whatever...

Bentley
Daredevil runs the Juppongatana Guantlet.

1. Sawagejō Chō
2. Honjō Kamatari, Sadojima Hōji (shotgun) & Kariwa Henya.
3. Fuji & Iwanbō.
4. Yūkyūzan Anji.
5. Uonuma Usui.
6. Seto Sojiro.
7. Makoto Shishio.

Etna
Thats a really cool team you named! I like that manga

But i would think Anji would 1 shot dare devil though

Bentley
I liked that arc a lot, and I figured it would be the kind of enemies you could see fighting Daredevil. Maybe I should use Iron-fist or Shang Chi instead?

Kal-El Summers
Fuji and Iwanbo would be damn near impossible for DD to beat unless he had a shitload of Hand ninjas to help him out.

Etna
Iron fist might be little to strong.

Although I still see Anji giving Iron Fist trouble.

YoBro
Wolverine vs. OoT Link:
Consider Link's magic, unbreakable Master Sword, extreme strenght capacity to lift a small mountain, etc.

Spider-Man vs. Samus Aran

Captain America vs. Ryu

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine vs. OoT Link:
Consider Link's magic, unbreakable Master Sword, extreme strenght capacity to lift a small mountain, etc.

Spider-Man vs. Samus Aran

Captain America vs. Ryu

Every comic character is destined to lose no contest.

YoBro
Every comic character is destined to lose no contest.

Not neccesarily true. Captain America's shield could help him against Ryu, Wolverine got his skeleton and healing factor, Spider-Man got his reflexes, etc. It could be interesting.

Bentley
Not neccesarily true. Captain America's shield could help him against Ryu, Wolverine got his skeleton and healing factor, Spider-Man got his reflexes, etc. It could be interesting.

Nah, they lose bad.

marwash22
Seriously the only bleach characters that could even hope to hang with WW is Shunsui, Aizen, Stark, Baraggan and Yamamoto. Hachi, Ulquiorra, Szayel, Ichigo, Mayuri, Gin, Byakuya, Tosen, Leroux... would all phuck WW's world up.

that one old bount dude with the giant fish would beat her as well; Tessai is also a possibility.

Seriously, people need to stop it with the wanking. Just because Bleach character's beat each other, doesn't mean non-bleach character's can as well. A lot of them have uber haxx abilities that a non-Bleach character wouldn't be able to contend with.

Wei Phoenix

None of that stops Wolverine from getting knocked out.

Ryu has dealt with more than a Vibranium shield he'll have no trouble getting to Steve.

Reflexes aren't going to save him from Samus.

illadelph12
How about:

Team Avatar (Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki, Zuko) plus I guess Iroh since Sokka is more of a liability.

Vs.

The X-Men (Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide, Storm)

Omega Vision
How about:

Team Avatar (Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki, Zuko) plus I guess Iroh since Sokka is more of a liability.

Vs.

His boomerang has taken many a smug adversary down a peg. big grin

Do you think Toph could metal-bend Wolverine's skeleton?

marwash22
even if she could, i don't think she'd get the opportunity to do so (not unless she pins him down with regular rock first). Logan would probably get blasted with redirecting lightening anyhow.

illadelph12
His boomerang has taken many a smug adversary down a peg. big grin

Do you think Toph could metal-bend Wolverine's skeleton?

That's hard to say. By the end of the show Toph was able to easily bend the metal from the Fire Nation airships into an armor for herself, so it appears the technique did eventually become easy for her, but the density of adamantium is another factor to account for. Can't really say, though I'd lean more towards no, she wouldn't be able to in a battle scenario, but with practice she likely could learn to manipulate adamantium in time as it's just another metal.

YoBro
None of that stops Wolverine from getting knocked out.

Ryu has dealt with more than a Vibranium shield he'll have no trouble getting to Steve.

Reflexes aren't going to save him from Samus.

Wolverine has taken harder hits (Hulk) and still stayed awake. Wolverine is also faster and more skilled than Link. Link may win (it's still up to debate), but it won't be a stomp.

Ryu hasn't dealt with attacks like Cap's shield before. It's faster than the Street Fighter protectile attacks, and harder, it will cause more damage to him. So don't think Cap would be that easy a match.

As for Spider-Man vs. Samus... Spider-Man has dodged machinegun shots. I'm not saying Samus wouldn't hit him, but Spider-Man got a chance here, and in close combat, he would give Samus some serious trouble.

MooCowofJustice
Link shoots Wolverine with an Ice Arrow. Match over.

Lord_Talron
even if she could, i don't think she'd get the opportunity to do so (not unless she pins him down with regular rock first). Logan would probably get blasted with redirecting lightening anyhow. toph is one of the greatest earthbenders alive, which basically means her martial arts skill is at the same level, its possible she could maneuver around wolvie w.o getting clawed thru

nod for the avatar match btw.

Blair Wind

Nod.

Starscream vs Hank Pym

amnesia
Hachi, Ulquiorra, Szayel, Ichigo, Mayuri, Gin, Byakuya, Tosen, Leroux... would all phuck WW's world up.

that one old bount dude with the giant fish would beat her as well; Tessai is also a possibility.

Seriously, people need to stop it with the wanking. Just because Bleach character's beat each other, doesn't mean non-bleach character's can as well. A lot of them have uber haxx abilities that a non-Bleach character wouldn't be able to contend with.

None of those would last against a real mid-herald erm

Wei Phoenix
I'll nod the gundam match as well so long as this isn't any of the suits with technopathy or anything.

illadelph12
Yeah, it's sans technopathy.

marwash22
None of those would last against a real mid-herald erm Are you silly? it would be spite to put Wonder Woman against Szayel, Mayuri, Tosen or Leroux.

The others i mentioned could beat her.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, it's sans technopathy.

Then this is the official nod.

illadelph12
Depending on battlefield, I think Samus would massacre Spider-man. Spider-man makes things interesting by running for his life and dodging many volleys of plasma blasts, but Samus's overall arsenal is too much. Plus she's likely fast enough to take away Peter's maneuverability advantage.

The Nuul
Beetle Juice vs Mr Mxy.

amnesia
Are you silly? it would be spite to put Wonder Woman against Szayel, Mayuri, Tosen or Leroux.

How? WW is faster then any of them. The only one in your list that could give her trouble is Tosen and that's just because he is so devilishly handsome.

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine has taken harder hits (Hulk) and still stayed awake. Wolverine is also faster and more skilled than Link. Link may win (it's still up to debate), but it won't be a stomp.

Ryu hasn't dealt with attacks like Cap's shield before. It's faster than the Street Fighter protectile attacks, and harder, it will cause more damage to him. So don't think Cap would be that easy a match.

As for Spider-Man vs. Samus... Spider-Man has dodged machinegun shots. I'm not saying Samus wouldn't hit him, but Spider-Man got a chance here, and in close combat, he would give Samus some serious trouble.

I have a friend who will address that, you already know him but he can defend them way better than I.

Lord_Talron
I have a friend who will address that, you already know him but he can defend them way better than I. and here he is:

http://ui15.gamespot.com/1614/invalidargument_2.jpg

duroll

YoBro
Happosai vs. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil and Cyclops.

marwash22
who would be a good match for the tandem of Dumbledore and Voldemort?

NemeBro
Holy shit, how can you be wrong THREE TIMES AT ONCE!?

As for Spider-Man vs. Samus... Spider-Man has dodged machinegun shots. I'm not saying Samus wouldn't hit him, but Spider-Man got a chance here, and in close combat, he would give Samus some serious trouble. 1. Link can place an object on top of Wolverine that he would not be able to move from under. Ensaring Wolverine is a perfectly effective way to beat him, Spiderman has done it.

2. Lolwut. Ryu has fought, and survived battles with Akuma. Akuma when he was younger and weaker, slammed his fist to the ground of an island, and destroyed it. Wanna take a guess at how fast Guile's SONIC Booms are? Actually they are mach 2. Ryu can easily avoid them, hell, even Abel, one of the slower fighters, has reacted to them. Oh, and though the shield may be harder, Hadoukens are far more powerful. Akuma and Gouken in a battle leveled a mountain with a barrage of Hadoukens, and that was when both were younger and weaker. Ryu would lolrape Captain America in so effortless a fashion.

3. Samus can run at about mach 17. Spiderman could not so much as hurt Samus while she has her suit on.

XanatosForever
How about:

Vs.

Hey now, give Sokka his space sword and he'll be slicin' muties up left and right. 131 Consider this a nod.

I'm also nodding the Gundam vs. Awesome to see the mecha showing up finally. eek!

Cyner
as much as I love spider man, he has a 0% chance to touch samus erm

YoBro
Originally posted by NemeBro
Holy shit, how can you be wrong THREE TIMES AT ONCE!?

1. Link can place an object on top of Wolverine that he would not be able to move from under. Ensaring Wolverine is a perfectly effective way to beat him, Spiderman has done it.

2. Lolwut. Ryu has fought, and survived battles with Akuma. Akuma when he was younger and weaker, slammed his fist to the ground of an island, and destroyed it. Wanna take a guess at how fast Guile's SONIC Booms are? Actually they are mach 2. Ryu can easily avoid them, hell, even Abel, one of the slower fighters, has reacted to them. Oh, and though the shield may be harder, Hadoukens are far more powerful. Akuma and Gouken in a battle leveled a mountain with a barrage of Hadoukens, and that was when both were younger and weaker. Ryu would lolrape Captain America in so effortless a fashion.

3. Samus can run at about mach 17. Spiderman could not so much as hurt Samus while she has her suit on.

1. We both agree that Link would defeat Wolverine. However, you believe it to be a stomp. Wolverine is very ****ing fast.

2. Akuma didn't sink the island with pure force. That is impossible psychics, and look at Akuma's fist when he did it, it was glowing; the island was destroyed because of an energy channeled through Akuma's fist, not by his psychical power. Oh, and of course Ryu survived their previous battles, Akuma didn't intend to kill him (he wanna fight Evil Ryu). And no, even though they're called Sonic Booms, they don't move at Sonic Speed. Cap's shield would be a very different kind of attack than Ryu is used to, although Ryu would only need to get close to Cap once in order to win...

3. I also think that Samus would win (unless Spider-Man manage to get in close, so it depends on the starting distance). But where the hell did you get that Mach 17 stuff from?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Etna
Someone think of a cool vs with the Ninja Turtles shredder vs Elektra

chomperx9
Akuma vs Shang Chi would be good

Cyner
3. I also think that Samus would win (unless Spider-Man manage to get in close, so it depends on the starting distance). But where the hell did you get that Mach 17 stuff from?

First he would have to to be able to catch her, then he would have to be able to not get one shotted by any weapon she has, then he would have to be able to damage her suit, then he would have to be able to overpower her.

Spider-Man cannot do any of the above.

1) I'm not sure where he got mach 17 and personally I'd like to see the source myself but I know for a fact her land speed is over mach 1.

2) Samus was raised since the age of 3 to be the ultimate warrior, this includes hand to hand fighting

3) Samus reaction speed is ridiculously high, being able to react to beams and lasers

4) Samus' Varia suit doesn't even take cosmetic damage from an attack that obliterates most of a mountain. The amount of force it would take to defeat her has to be well out of reach for Spider man

5) based on the density of the planet zebes, Samus would weight the equivalent of 86 tons on that planet, which would have to mean she has the strength to not only move around on that planet normally but perform all of her acrobatic movements on the planet. In combination with her suit enhanced strength this also makes her much stronger than Spider-Man

6) after all this it's pointless to even go into what her weapons can do to him

Spider-Man vs Samus
0-100 matchup

illadelph12
That's 3 nods for my Gundam match and 2 for the Team Avatar match (possibly more as Omega and Marwash didn't actually post nods but had hypothetical debate).

If we adopt the schedule idea, we could have both.

NemeBro
1. We both agree that Link would defeat Wolverine. However, you believe it to be a stomp. Wolverine is very ****ing fast.

2. Akuma didn't sink the island with pure force. That is impossible psychics, and look at Akuma's fist when he did it, it was glowing; the island was destroyed because of an energy channeled through Akuma's fist, not by his psychical power. Oh, and of course Ryu survived their previous battles, Akuma didn't intend to kill him (he wanna fight Evil Ryu). And no, even though they're called Sonic Booms, they don't move at Sonic Speed. Cap's shield would be a very different kind of attack than Ryu is used to, although Ryu would only need to get close to Cap once in order to win...

3. I also think that Samus would win (unless Spider-Man manage to get in close, so it depends on the starting distance). But where the hell did you get that Mach 17 stuff from? 1. Wolverine is fast, but not outside of the realm of Link's handling. Link is smart enough to ensnare Wolverine.

2. Um no. In the official description of the event, all it states is that Akuma slammed his first to the ground, and the island was destroyed. Ki is channeling through Akuma damn near all of the time. Oh and Akuma did in fact intend to kill him in SFIV, although he was still not using his full power because he did not have to to mantain the solid advantage over Ryu, in SFIV he believes Ryu has failed to transcend humanity and no longer wants him to leave. Um, yes, they do, they are stated to move at mach 2, I didn't just make that up. A different kind of attack? If by different, you mean much weaker than what he is used to, I agree. smile Ryu beats Cap half to death in melee or with a barrage of Hadoukens, whatever comes first.

3. Spiderman could not so much as injure Samus. Just did quick research and yes I remembered wrong, speed boosters only enable her to run at supersonic speeds, but it is not said how much.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Etna
Someone think of a cool vs with the Ninja Turtles

Teen Titans (Robin, Speedy/Arsenal, Beast Boy, Batgirl (Cain).

Black bolt z
What do you mean? Turning someone into a living statue is even worse than KOing them. That's a victory for Flash. How?He didn't KO him in any way or form...he is just unable to move.And if juggernaut starts moving can flash stop him?

marwash22
I nod...

Garra (Naruto) V.S. StormOriginally posted by illadelph12
How about:

Vs.

Match-Ups with Nods (number of nods)

Scorpion, from the "Mortal Kombat" franchise vs. Carnage (1)

Sylar, from "Heroes" vs. Iron Man (1)

Gaara, from "Naruto" vs. Storm (1)

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko & Iroh from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide & Storm (3)

Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms, from "MSG" vs. Iron man & War Machine (3)

* in the avatar vs. X-Men match, i took the liberty of taking out Sokka and Suki 'cause they'd be of no use imo.

amnesia
Kizaru vs quicksilver

amnesia
something bleach, One piece or berserk related plz. Guaranteed replies.

NemeBro
Kizaru would crush Quicksilver. no expression

Omega Vision
Are you silly? it would be spite to put Wonder Woman against Szayel, Mayuri, Tosen or Leroux.

Why would it be spite?
Kizaru would crush Quicksilver. no expression
I don't know who the other guy is but Quicksilver has gotten a bit of a boost in power and status of late. He's still not a primo speedster by comics standards but he's definitely capable of going 1/10th the speed of light and might even be capable of trans-luminal velocities.

illadelph12
I nod...

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko & Iroh from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide & Storm (3)

* in the avatar vs. X-Men match, i took the liberty of taking out Sokka and Suki 'cause they'd be of no use imo.

Every team needs cannon fodder.

Besides, Suki is a highly skilled martial artist and Sokka is competent, creative, and good for comic relief.

I was thinking about doing an Order of the White Lotus Thread too (Iroh, Bumi, Pakku, Jeong Jeong, Piandao), but figured they lacked enough feats, by and large, to be used considering the level of scrutiny that characters fall under in spite of each being bending (and in Piandao's case, swordsmanship) masters.

NemeBro
I don't know who the other guy is but Quicksilver has gotten a bit of a boost in power and status of late. He's still not a primo speedster by comics standards but he's definitely capable of going 1/10th the speed of light and might even be capable of trans-luminal velocities. While I did not know that, Kizaru is in a virtually perpetual state of light, as in he literally is capable of becoming light and on reflex to being hit by any attack converts to light. He is also capable of traveling at the speed of light and his attacks travel at lightspeed.

marwash22
Why would it be spite? Leroux - looks at you and you're phucked, WW has no way to defend against that. she dies.

Szayel - spits goo on you and now you have to fight clones of yourself, or, he creates a voodoo doll and starts ripping your guts out... literally. she dies.

Tosen - can WW fight in complete darkness without any of her senses? she dies.

Mayuri - inescapable poison or gets trapped for thousands of years in a perpetual state of death. she dies.

NemeBro
Leroux - looks at you and you're phucked, WW has no way to defend against that. she dies.

Szayel - spits goo on you and now you have to fight clones of yourself, or, he creates a voodoo doll and starts ripping your guts out... literally. she dies.

Mayuri - inescapable poison or gets trapped for thousands of years in a perpetual state of death. she dies. Are you serious?

Wonderwoman could easily beat them all. At the same time. no expression

Before any of them could process a ****ing thought.

amnesia
who the hell is Szayel?

marwash22
Ah, i forgot about the almighty lightspeedblitz... suuuuuuuuuuure.Originally posted by amnesia
who the hell is Szayel? http://hueco-mundo.com/Szayel.jpg

isn't he dreamy.

The Nuul
"Cross Genre Nominations " not "Anime" Cross Genre Nominations. Can we have some other Genre vs comics for a change instead of this gay ass Anime shit?

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
"Cross Genre Nominations " not "Anime" Cross Genre Nominations. Can we have some other Genre vs comics for a change instead of this gay ass Anime shit? http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg

amnesia
"Cross Genre Nominations " not "Anime" Cross Genre Nominations. Can we have some other Genre vs comics for a change instead of this gay ass Anime shit?

i dislike obscure video games.

marwash22
a lot of the good ideas get ignored because the characters aren't as popular/recognizable as anime characters. *shrug*

amnesia
I know obscure animu characters, but obscure cartoon characters isn't my thing

Finn and Jake vs squirrel girl

NemeBro
Ah, i forgot about the almighty lightspeedblitz... suuuuuuuuuuure. You really need to go away.

No one since Carver has managed to be so consistently wrong while being so consistently sure they are in the right.

But yeah, let's get some videogames in here.

WHO WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR AKUMA IN COMICS?

amnesia
Not video games >: (

NemeBro
Shut up.

AKUMA, WHO CAN PROVIDE GOOD FIGHT?

amnesia
No, you.

Vidiya is bad for your health.

marwash22
Neme, you know everything about everything, so you pick a match-up.

chomperx9
Shut up.

AKUMA, WHO CAN PROVIDE GOOD FIGHT? Shang Chi

NemeBro
That better not be sarcasm boy. estahuh

Problem with Akuma is that the matches I think of either involve him losing very quickly or shamelessly bending the opposition over the table as he delivers a Shun Goku no Satsu in their hindquarters.

chomperx9
"Cross Genre Nominations " not "Anime" Cross Genre Nominations. Can we have some other Genre vs comics for a change instead of this gay ass Anime shit? Nod

chomperx9
That better not be sarcasm boy. estahuh

Problem with Akuma is that the matches I think of either involve him losing very quickly or shamelessly bending the opposition over the table as he delivers a Shun Goku no Satsu in their hindquarters. Akuma losing quickly ? WTF

Lord_Talron
I nod...

* in the avatar vs. X-Men match, i took the liberty of taking out Sokka and Suki 'cause they'd be of no use imo. both sokka and suki fight metas all the time, suki actually wrecks them, and these are high m-a metas with earthbending, airbending, waterbending, firebending

EDIT: nevermind, confused her with ty-lee. sukis nowhere as good

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
both sokka and suki fight metas all the time, suki actually wrecks them, and these are high m-a metas with earthbending, airbending, waterbending, firebending

EDIT: nevermind, confused her with ty-lee. sukis nowhere as good lol, half way through that, i was thinking "WTF???!!!".

Lord_Talron
sokka tho is kinda a poor mans captain america/hank pym. hes good with science, planning and leadership, on the spot strategy and a decent warrior. that shouldnt be underestimated

MooCowofJustice
How does Storm not destroy Gaara? Can't you just add water to sand and he can't control it?

xmarksthespot
Leroux - looks at you and you're phucked, WW has no way to defend against that. she dies.

Mayuri - inescapable poison or gets trapped for thousands of years in a perpetual state of death. she dies. They would all lose to Wonder Woman...

NemeBro
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They would all lose to Wonder Woman... Wonderwoman would wreck any Bleach character in a single hit.

Hell, given her speed and powah, she could actually solo the series. erm

marwash22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They would all lose to Wonder Woman... Drinking that Nemebro-kool aid, huh?Originally posted by NemeBro
Wonderwoman would wreck any Bleach character in a single hit.

Hell, given her speed and powah, she could actually solo the series. erm haermm

XanatosForever
Xel'lotath Versus Shuma Gorath

Eldritch Abominations FTW! laughing

NemeBro
haermm I might actually take you seriously if you could actually prove any of your points.

She is far and away faster and stronger than every Bleach character by a great amount.

amnesia
I might actually take you seriously if you could actually prove any of your points.

She is far and away faster and stronger than every Bleach character by a great amount.

Aizen might be stronger IMO. If she was under complete hypnosis he could take her.

xmarksthespot
Drinking that Nemebro-kool aid, huh? I've watched every episode of Bleach and read up to the most recent chapter.

They would lose.

NemeBro
Aizen might be stronger IMO. If she was under complete hypnosis he could take her. How does he cope with the fact that his body has been converted to paste on the floor before he could process a thought?

illadelph12
I think Namor would be a good match for Akuma.

marwash22
Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman.

-fight takes place in the fake Karakura town.
-WW gets all her gear

Considering Wonder Woman is capable of soloing the entire Bleach universe, this shouldn't be too much of a problem for her.

Omega Vision
Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman.

-fight takes place in the fake Karakura town.
-WW gets all her gear

Considering Wonder Woman is capable of soloing the entire Bleach universe, this shouldn't be too much of a problem for her.
Butthurt much?

marwash22
Butthurt much? nah, amused.

Kal-El Summers
LOL.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>