Mr. Majestic Vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Swords for Majestic. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/288165-153607-mr-majestic_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/115336-125268-hulk_large.jpg

Black bolt z
Hulk easy

CosmicComet
Majestic is too damn cool to lose to a goober like Hulk.

Cubey
Majestic's been on a role lately. Those blades can slice through anything, so bye Hulk.

BattleMage
Stalemate

dmills
Majestic.

iceman24567
Majestic

carver9
Hulk

Warlord
decap ftw

Slaanesh
Majestic

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
decap ftw

??

Warlord
decapitation...how do you americans call it when one takes another one's head?

carver9
Hulk let Majestic stab him, grab the Sword and then proceed to beat the hell out of Majestic.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
decapitation...how do you americans call it when one takes another one's head?

Ahhh, I see.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk let Majestic stab him, grab the Sword and then proceed to beat the hell out of Majestic. Majestic ain't Rulk, Bob or Skaar. Hulk would never land a hit or even know anything happened while his head rolls off of his shoulders.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Majestic ain't Rulk, Bob or Skaar. Hulk would never land a hit or even know anything happened while his head rolls off of his shoulders.

Has Majestic ever fought a brick like character like Hulk?

When you answer that, answer this for me.

When he fought this character, did they land a lick on him? How about two or three hits?

Prep-Man
sad

The Nuul
Majestic shit stomps.

Originally posted by The Nuul

I knew like always that Carv and other Hulk fanboys were/are talking out of thier asses again.

vansonbee
Mr. Majestic my guess.

He will find the quickest way to kill Hulk. Debatable if his sword can make clean cut. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Majestic.

The Nuul
Majestic like Prime would go for the kill, normal Supes wouldnt.

mykke
Majestic ftw

Lunacyde
Majestic. He is faster, smarter, can fly, etc. Also he wouldn't worry about taking it easy on Hulk. There is literally no way Hulk should win this.

Cubey
Let's do Supreme vs WBH next sneer

AsbestosFlaygon
If this was a pure brawl (sans superspeed), WBH will overpower Majestic sooner or later.

No holds barred, Mr. Majestic wins every single time.
Too powerful and too versatile for any pure brawler.

Stoic
Undecided. The War Guards leader nearly made Majestros his beotch. WB Hulk would steam roll that guy.

BattleMage
Stalemate

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Undecided. The War Guards leader nearly made Majestros his beotch. WB Hulk would steam roll that guy.

The Red Guard or whatever? Sebastian has Majestic like stats.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The Red Guard or whatever? Sebastian has Majestic like stats.

No not Red Guard, War Guard... you'll see him in Wild Core, He resembled Lobo with the chalk white skin, and slicked back hair. Like I said WB Hulk would break him, and he was taking it to Majestic.

Lord_Talron
couldnt majestic just rewrite his dna with his laser vision or something, turn him back into banner?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
couldnt majestic just rewrite his dna with his laser vision or something, turn him back into banner? Maybe?

But Majestic rather would kill his foe first.

dmills
Is it true that Maul fought Majestic?

The Nuul
Yes, a few times and I think Pitt also. The D'rahn are very tough.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
couldnt majestic just rewrite his dna with his laser vision or something, turn him back into banner? No

Lord_Talron
hasnt he done more impressive stuff than that tho? -_-

Mindset
Possibly, doesn't change the answer though.

snowdragon
Bump, it's still Majestros with this sword made from the creation engine (cuts through anything) no holds barred vs hulk, carry on.

TheHulk
ALL HAIL THE GAMMA FATHER!!! mad

Stoic
Has Majestic ever fought a brick like character like Hulk?

When you answer that, answer this for me.

When he fought this character, did they land a lick on him? How about two or three hits?

Majestic actually did fight a brick in the past and was getting worked. The only thing is that this brick wasn't anywhere near as powerful as the Hulk. Anyone recall the leader of the War Guard?

snowdragon
Majestic actually did fight a brick in the past and was getting worked. The only thing is that this brick wasn't anywhere near as powerful as the Hulk. Anyone recall the leader of the War Guard?

Right and I'm the first to say with his swords that cut through anything good luck.

He also fought off an army of Spartan machines when he was sick.

Regardless its Majestic with his father's sword vs Hulkster and yes his sword can cut through anything and the dude is a super genius as skilled fighter with super speed he does use in fights.

Stoic
Originally posted by snowdragon
Right and I'm the first to say with his swords that cut through anything good luck.

He also fought off an army of Spartan machines when he was sick.

Regardless its Majestic with his father's sword vs Hulkster and yes his sword can cut through anything and the dude is a super genius as skilled fighter with super speed he does use in fights.

Hey I hear you loud and clear buddy, but before you run off secure that Majestic is this and that over the Hulk, remember that he Hulk was turning Majestic level guys to dust by indirect power yield due to colliding with Betty. Also remember that those impacts were also reducing planets to rubble. Majestic would severely be slowed or pushed back by the very energy that was bleeding off of the Hulk. So before you call it a clear victory, you have to take certain things into consideration.

When Gladiator fought the Hulk and got worked nearly to death, no one expected it to go down like that.

snowdragon
Hey I hear you loud and clear buddy, but before you run off secure that Majestic is this and that over the Hulk, remember that he Hulk was turning Majestic level guys to dust by indirect power yield due to colliding with Betty. Also remember that those impacts were also reducing planets to rubble. Majestic would severely be slow or pushed back by the very energy that was bleeding off of the Hulk. So before you call it a clear victory, you have to take certain things into consideration.

When Gladiator fought the Hulk and got worked nearly to death, no one expected it to go down like that.

Gladiator got totally PIS out of the fight with a hulk hand covering heat vision that melted hulks chest but his hand totally stopped it, second he was hit from radiation from a reactor, total double fail.

Which is why I said Majestics sword, super speed and let the fight go. Majestic has used his super sight to detect energy signatures up to and including ppl scanning him.

Also Majestic hasn't ever been stopped using technology and super speed to over come his opponents.

Sword that slices through all, his super strength and speed and int and fighting prowess vs the hulk, he isn't a weakstick PIS glad's.

carver9
Hulk stomps.

TheHulk
Hulk stomps. Oh Mighty Gamma prophet please talk some sence to SnowDragon...

snowdragon
The question is can Wolverine with his meta stats cut hulk?

TheHulk
The question is can Wolverine with his meta stats cut hulk? No

Nihilist
The question is can Wolverine with his meta stats cut hulk? Yes, as shown before.

snowdragon
Originally posted by TheHulk
No

That would be an incorrect statement and hence the reality of your posts will reflect a similar display of what is considered "fanboy" as per forum rules.

Yes, Wolverine has cut Hulk, many many times to be correct and in response to that reality via comics Majestros with his Superman stats and super speed can cut him limb from limb sadly or totally bfr him with this creation engine sword.

Majestros wins this match up.

Stoic
Gladiator got totally PIS out of the fight with a hulk hand covering heat vision that melted hulks chest but his hand totally stopped it, second he was hit from radiation from a reactor, total double fail.

Which is why I said Majestics sword, super speed and let the fight go. Majestic has used his super sight to detect energy signatures up to and including ppl scanning him.

Also Majestic hasn't ever been stopped using technology and super speed to over come his opponents.

Sword that slices through all, his super strength and speed and int and fighting prowess vs the hulk, he isn't a weakstick PIS glad's.

But when it happens more than once you have to begin to question if it's PIS or not. Sentry was every bit as fast as Majestic, and the Hulk reacted to his blitz... saying PIS to suit your claim runs out of steam when it happens too often. Gladiator was also defeated by the Hulk on a lower level, as you likely already know. Majestic may have a hard time just getting to a Hulk that's emitting enough force to tear up major real estate, and growing more powerful by the second.

snowdragon
But when it happens more than once you have to begin to question if it's PIS or not. Sentry was every bit as fast as Majestic, and the Hulk reacted to his blitz... saying PIS to suit your claim runs out of steam when it happens too often. Gladiator was also defeated by the Hulk on a lower level, as you likely already know. Majestic may have a hard time just getting to a Hulk that's emitting enough force to tear up major real estate, and growing more powerful by the second.

Honestly Sentry was never as fast as Majestros now did he move around the entire solar system of on the fly create an invention to let him do that without destroying planets.

Majestros used his heat vision to reprogram the eradicator and change all of jupiter, the man is a thinking warrior that is ruthless.

If he encountered the hulk and had his father's sword there using what Maj does best, assess his opponent he would either go in and cut off a limb (something I'm sure Wolverine dreams of) or would make something to counter his gama then come back and shove it to him, it's well within his character.

Let's all just walk away from the glad hulk fight it's terrible PIS with HV to chest/palm to a nuclear reactor power loss.

Ban Mido
Originally posted by TheHulk
No He sure seemed to be able to cut him before O.O...I'm pretty sure in Old Man Logan he cut him some as well ._. (I know it's not 616 but you get what I'm saying) ...heck I'm pretty sure he's always been able to..The Hulk and Wolverine used to go at it time and time again if I recall correctly :O..

As for this fight idk, I love the hulk but last time I checked Mr.Majestic was on a whole other level..then again I know more about the hulk than I do Majestic..I was thinking his speed would def give him the edge along with the sword but eh..I just don't know if going into a slugfest with hulk would be a good idea..if he fights smart I give Majestic the win, but if he plays it stupid and tries to go toe to toe with Hulk then I don't see him winning this.

leonidas
Hey I hear you loud and clear buddy, but before you run off secure that Majestic is this and that over the Hulk, remember that he Hulk was turning Majestic level guys to dust by indirect power yield due to colliding with Betty. Also remember that those impacts were also reducing planets to rubble.

combined feat and pretty irrelevent considering he needed to collide with something. he's not going to collide with majestic. give superman wolverine's claws, only longer, and a willingness to kill and you have majestros.

hulk loses.

TheHulk
That would be an incorrect statement and hence the reality of your posts will reflect a similar display of what is considered "fanboy" as per forum rules.

Yes, Wolverine has cut Hulk, many many times to be correct and in response to that reality via comics Majestros with his Superman stats and super speed can cut him limb from limb sadly or totally bfr him with this creation engine sword.

Majestros wins this match up. Dude I obviously joking,Wolverines class have never failed to slash anyone whether it hurts or not

Stoic
Honestly Sentry was never as fast as Majestros now did he move around the entire solar system of on the fly create an invention to let him do that without destroying planets.

Majestros used his heat vision to reprogram the eradicator and change all of jupiter, the man is a thinking warrior that is ruthless.

If he encountered the hulk and had his father's sword there using what Maj does best, assess his opponent he would either go in and cut off a limb (something I'm sure Wolverine dreams of) or would make something to counter his gama then come back and shove it to him, it's well within his character.

Let's all just walk away from the glad hulk fight it's terrible PIS with HV to chest/palm to a nuclear reactor power loss.

If he left the battle field he would lose. the sword thing seems to be your strongest point, it's not a for sure win but it is your strongest point. The rest is just speculation, as he may not ever get the chance to do such and such. I don't even want to say what the Hulk would do to the Eradicator, or several thousand Spartan units when he destroyed an entire race of Forgotten Ones, and did not even directly hit them. They were just collateral damage.

He had no trouble stopping Sentry's blitz, and therefore you would have to prove that Majestic wouldn't get some of the same treatment. Far as I can tell, there's more of a chance that Majestros flies face first into big mitt than not.

snowdragon
If he left the battle field he would lose. the sword thing seems to be your strongest point, it's not a for sure win but it is your strongest point. The rest is just speculation, as he may not ever get the chance to do such and such. I don't even want to say what the Hulk would do to the Eradicator, or several thousand Spartan units when he destroyed an entire race of Forgotten Ones, and did not even directly hit them. They were just collateral damage.

He had no trouble stopping Sentry's blitz, and therefore you would have to prove that Majestic wouldn't get some of the same treatment. Far as I can tell, there's more of a chance that Majestros flies face first into big mitt than not.

Well to his credit he did let Maul mash him a few times and nothing came of it and really Gladiator's HV melted his chest and his UBER hand stopped it from killing him, let's just say Maj would use that skill and use his sword AND would more then likely take it to space if it better fit his needs, all boning hulk 110%.

Void was the only think even remotly close to a Maj type feat, Sentry isn't even a blip compared.

carver9
Well to his credit he did let Maul mash him a few times and nothing came of it and really Gladiator's HV melted his chest and his UBER hand stopped it from killing him, let's just say Maj would use that skill and use his sword AND would more then likely take it to space if it better fit his needs, all boning hulk 110%.

Void was the only think even remotly close to a Maj type feat, Sentry isn't even a blip compared.

If you truly believe Savage Hulk durability equals WBH, a Hulk that didn't get a scratch from an attack that level multiple of planets then you are half crazy. It's debatable if Majestic strengh would even play a factor in this fight. Hulk was being punched by two Savage Hulk level beings and didn't even acknowledge it and then he tanked a blast from a being that is an elite top tier.

Majestic gets sh**** on and its debatable if his sword would be of any use here.

Hulk for a HEALTHY majority.

cdtm
The sword makes this spite. Tao was a juiced up omnipotent when Maj ran him through and hurt him, and they've cut through intangible beings and such.. They're basically high level plot devices, because they were forged in the Creation Engine (The same power source Max Faraday taps into for his omnipotent power)

carver9
Hulk thunder claps him which takes Maj for a loop and then Hulk jump on top of him and two shot him.

Game set and done.

snowdragon
If you truly believe Savage Hulk durability equals WBH, a Hulk that didn't get a scratch from an attack that level multiple of planets then you are half crazy. It's debatable if Majestic strengh would even play a factor in this fight. Hulk was being punched by two Savage Hulk level beings and didn't even acknowledge it and then he tanked a blast from a being that is an elite top tier.

Majestic gets sh**** on and its debatable if his sword would be of any use here.

Hulk for a HEALTHY majority.

Imagine Wolervine's claws on crack and that's what majestic's sword is with superman powered strength behind it and super speed.

Sorry hulk isn't taking this.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

WBH tanks Creation Blades now.

carver9
Imagine Wolervine's claws on crack and that's what majestic's sword is with superman powered strength behind it and super speed.

Sorry hulk isn't taking this.

I already imagined it. Maj can NOT get close to Hulk during this fight. One mistake and the fight is done.

snowdragon
Hulk thunder claps him which takes Maj for a loop and then Hulk jump on top of him and two shot him.

Game set and done.

It seems you don't know anything about Majestic and just basing this all on hulk.

If it was just Majestic and no BFR I would say hulk since this is with his sword and bfr hulk has MAYBE 1/10.

A super brick on the ground that can be cut and moved will lose to this guy.

Majestros has moved the entire solar system man, not just broke a planet but invented gloves to move them and then did it as well as the Sun. That's as good as it gets strength wise not to mention his flying thousands of times of light out of the solar system, becoming a universal, living to the end of time etc etc.

Wolverine is a flea to Maj and Wolverine has stood up to hulk.

cdtm

Game set and done.

It's in character for Maj to charge and impale Hulk at super speed, though.

Hulk may have some level of super speed, but nowhere near the level of your Superman/Flash/Gladiator character, as Maj has.

carver9
It seems you don't know anything about Majestic and just basing this all on hulk.

If it was just Majestic and no BFR I would say hulk since this is with his sword and bfr hulk has MAYBE 1/10.

A super brick on the ground that can be cut and moved will lose to this guy.

Majestros has moved the entire solar system man, not just broke a planet but invented gloves to move them and then did it as well as the Sun. That's as good as it gets strength wise not to mention his flying thousands of times of light out of the solar system, becoming a universal, living to the end of time etc etc.

Wolverine is a flea to Maj and Wolverine has stood up to hulk.

CDTM, you are not good at this.

Can someone else please respond.

snowdragon

Can someone else please respond.

I would hope so but it seems since you don't know Majestic enough your responses will not do.

Hulk even in his current incarnation would not beat a brutal world moving ftl thousand year old warrior with a blade sharper and able to pierce more then "adamanatium."

cdtm

Psycho Gundam, this is who you're siding with. stick out tongue

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm

WBH tanks Creation Blades now.

Word. That is some mind numbing shyte right there man.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, it's like people see the name "Hulk" in a thread and instantly every fiber of common sense goes out the windows, or worse, nothing about his opponent matters because "it's the Hulk".

If you don't know who Majestic is or the blades, that's simple ignorance of the character, which isn't a big deal; they're plenty of characters out there who I don't know who the hell they are or what they can do.

But for Christ's sake...

remake297
majestic doesnt need the swords

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, it's like people see the name "Hulk" in a thread and instantly every fiber of common sense goes out the windows, or worse, nothing about his opponent matters because "it's the Hulk".

If you don't know who Majestic is or the blades, that's simple ignorance of the character, which isn't a big deal; they're plenty of characters out there who I don't know who the hell they are or what they can do.

But for Christ's sake...

yep. seriously, the sheer idiocy of hulk fan is enough to actually embarrass the forum.....

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by leonidas
yep. seriously, the sheer idiocy of hulk fan is enough to actually embarrass the forum..... Like this forum didn't embarrass itself on a daily basis

Just more fuel

the Darkone
Without the Swords WBHulk has a chance to beat Majestic, but with the swords WBHulk is in trouble against Majestic who is no nonsense warrior who wont haste to take WBHulk head off.

I will say WBHulk wins 6/10 against no sword Majestic, but with swords Majestic wins the majority!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.