Black Mary Marvel Vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/642200-jsa_cv25_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/86167-189654-nova_large.jpg

Q99
As overpowered as she is, my money would be on Black Mary.

Prep-Man
Was she more powerful than BA?

Warlord
yes at least in Countdown

zeel
Originally posted by Q99
As overpowered as she is, my money would be on Black Mary.

Black mary reminds me of lord marvel. 2 awsome characters that were underated had tons of powers and didnt do crap in comics. BM had issues with wonder woman if i remember right.

BM should have wasted wondy.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
As overpowered as she is, my money would be on Black Mary. Originally posted by Warlord
yes at least in Countdown Originally posted by zeel
Black mary reminds me of lord marvel. 2 awsome characters that were underated had tons of powers and didnt do crap in comics. BM had issues with wonder woman if i remember right.

BM should have wasted wondy. thumb up

amnesia
Originally posted by zeel

Countdown sucked. Mary shouldn't be a villain.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by amnesia
Countdown sucked. Mary shouldn't be a villain.

It'd be nice if she got those powers back without becoming a spoiled brat.

Q99
Originally posted by zeel

Black Mary had somewhat different powers then than she did through most of Countdown. She had traded in Black Adam's for some Darkseid granted ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.