Savage Dragon vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Spider-man has one day prep. Including battlefield prep.

Fight on Ground Zero. Savage is bloodlusted.

tkitna
If Dragon gets ahold of Spidey, he's finished.

Stoic
Spiderman should win, I figure he could take a few shots from Dragon, but I have my doubts on Dragon being able to touch him.

tkitna
Not sure if Spidey can take him down though. That healing factor is pretty stout.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure if Spidey can take him down though. That healing factor is pretty stout.

Spiderman has the webbing, and the strength to use Dragon as a wrecking ball, he'd simply web him up twirl him around, and beat him reapeatedly against any solid surface.

The Nuul
Yeah but Savage is a lot stronger than him. Marc whos kinda close to Parker in the agility department beat Savage but he did put up a good fight though. Both Marc and Parker would beat Savage.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah but Savage is a lot stronger than him.

So is Rhino.

SamZED
1 day prep?? People seriously understimate Parker's prep.

The Nuul
Oh....didnt see the prep, Parker stomps. Parker has taken big hits from Grey Hulk and other big guys, Savage is not going to 1-2 shot him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
So is Rhino. But he ****ing Rhino.

Savage tears Spider-man a new one.

6/10

The Nuul
The longer the fight lasts the more favor it is in for Savage.

King Castle
prep spidey:

tranq stingers from ben reilly's suit, impact webbing. new batch of web fluid back to original formula which took hours to dissolve and had high 100+ tensile strength..

ask reed to borrow the sonic gun used to fight venom.

might also be able to fabricate the web armor in under a day.

http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/CostumeSpideyArmor.gif
also a day to get in the right mindset so he knows he is goin into a fight.

guy222
prep gives peter the edge here

King Castle
just the original web formula would massively turn the odds.

Savage aint ripping it apart. maybe with the fin, but in a cocoon and he is stuck

also the orginal webbing wasnt permeable to air so he sufficate inside of it.

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle

Savage aint ripping it apart. maybe with the fin, but in a cocoon and he is stuck

Not just that, but the abuse that S Dragon would sustain from a prolonged wrecking ball beating, would make this an almost one sided fight in favor of Spiderman. Most people know that the webbing would hold him, if Spidey went berserk and webbed him up from the neck down.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Castle

Sounds like Parker went wrong by changing formulas.

Stoic
How well would the Dragon do against Namor? I'd say Namor is more agile than the Dragon, due to flight. Spidey did well against Namor if I remember correctly.

Bentley
I don't see how Dragon could do well against Namor.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Sounds like Parker went wrong by changing formulas. nah.. some one framed him for murder with his webs..

the guy suffocated and died and JJ ran with it.

he felt guilty and decided to make it weaker and disolvable with a time limit..

80's story, you wouldnt know about b/c your a pup

Bentley
I don't really read Spider-man since he has so many damn titles at the same time. Nah, its not that, I just like c-listers better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.