Lobo Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1107073-lobo_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6130/148994-75622-sentry_large.jpg

Mshinu
The crab eats Lobo

janus77
Void has more sense than that.

Lobo wins by being the more annoying, absurd, dull and one-dimensional.

Omega Vision
Lobo

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lobo

Slaanesh
Sentry would lose..
Void win easily..

Stoic
Sentry at his best would win, Void would win. I guess Sentry wins then.

iceman24567
Lobo eats him

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo eats his fists (fixed).

iceman24567
Then Lobo eats his head but pays for it later when he has to go take a shit break smile

Stoic
Then Lobo eats his head but pays for it later when he has to go take a shit break smile

laughing

CosmicComet
The main man doesn't lose to chumps like Sentry!

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The main man doesn't lose to chumps like Sentry!

Well actually Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) was doing pretty good against Lobo, and I don't think you can get any cheesier than him.

the ninjak
Void bypasses Lobo's Looney Tune abilities and turns his molecules into mush.

Stoic
I don't think we've seen the last of Sentry, so I think I'll sit back and see how powerful he really is.

Endless Mike
Does Lobo get blood clones?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Does Lobo get blood clones?

I thought that ability was long gone. Only bad writers bring it back.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
I thought that ability was long gone. Only bad writers bring it back. ZONK!

^

Can you direct me where that happen?

Lobo has crabs!

the ninjak
Dox poisoned them and Lobo lost the ability but one clone escaped.

Warlord
Bob

the ninjak
Sentry STOMPARAMA!

Prep-Man
This isn't Voidsentry, just regular, crybaby Sentry. big grin

the ninjak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This isn't Voidsentry, just regular, crybaby Sentry. big grin

Well then Sentry is crying his way to the bank smile

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This isn't Voidsentry, just regular, crybaby Sentry. big grin http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Phail04.jpg

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Well actually Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) was doing pretty good against Lobo, and I don't think you can get any cheesier than him.

Billy is actually owsum. Bob is not.

Endless Mike

But you can't deny he's cheesy. His nickname is even the big red cheese! eek!

CosmicComet
Nothing wrong with some cheese.

tkitna
Sentry at his best (not Void) wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Does Lobo get blood clones? C'mon now. Giving Lobo the ability to clone makes it quite spitey against any sub-Galactus character(s), imo.

iirc, Vril once said that an army of Lobos (Lobi?) would be able to pulverize the universe uncontested.

CosmicComet
bump

Harbinger
Lobo doesn't need his clones to win.

JakeTheBank

thumb up

Parmaniac
Lobo can't die haw-som

Bentley
Lobo stomps. I don't see how you can think otherwise unless you don't know Lobo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
Lobo stomps. I don't see how you can think otherwise unless you don't know Lobo.
Really? Lobo has had impressive showings, but he doesn't stomp Sentry or any other character on that level.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Lobo has had impressive showings, but he doesn't stomp Sentry or any other character on that level.

In which level? Hyperion level? Sentry would have a hard time hanging with your fodder kryptonian. I'd give even Guy the majority.

Omega Vision
Lobo. Sentry will learn the hard way why warriors cut their hair short.

BattleMage
Sentry

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

carver9
Let me pull a h1... Sentry combo to ko Lobo. If Sentry doesn't want Lobo touching him, he ain't touching him. Sentry grab Lobo at super speed before the bell rings and throw him to the sun. Sentry fly up in the air and fight Lobo from a distance.

Sentry 10/10

carver9
Lobo. Sentry will learn the hard way why warriors cut their hair short.

Speed kills. Lobo won't touch Sentry unless Sentry fought stupid and fought down on Lobos level.

zopzop
Sentry, Void or no Void.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by carver9
Speed kills. Lobo won't touch Sentry unless Sentry fought stupid and fought down on Lobos level.

You mean like when he fought Hulk stick out tongue

Mr.Mxyzptlk
While not an ability always showcased, Lobo is no slouch for speed.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobospeed5.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobospeed3.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobospeed2.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobospeed1.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobospeed.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed1.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3352/supeslobo23hqjy0.jpg

Omega Vision
Let me pull a h1... Sentry combo to ko Lobo. If Sentry doesn't want Lobo touching him, he ain't touching him. Sentry grab Lobo at super speed before the bell rings and throw him to the sun. Sentry fly up in the air and fight Lobo from a distance.

Sentry 10/10
Yeah. That's why all of Superman and Lobo's fights have been stomps in Superman's favor...

...oh wait.

Cut the bullshit. This is a horrible double standard, you don't even think speed is an issue in a Superman vs Hulk match but Lobo (who is faster than Hulk) apparently is helpless against Sentry (who is slower than Superman) because of the speed gap?

Besides. Lobo would just throw the sun back to Sentry if that happened. stick out tongue

carver9
Yeah. That's why all of Superman and Lobo's fights have been stomps in Superman's favor...

...oh wait.

Cut the bullshit. This is a horrible double standard, you don't even think speed is an issue in a Superman vs Hulk match but Lobo (who is faster than Hulk) apparently is helpless against Sentry (who is slower than Superman) because of the speed gap?

Besides. Lobo would just throw the sun back to Sentry if that happened. stick out tongue

I don't think speed would be an issue here but I don't see why you are calling me out when in the Superman vs Hulk thread, that's your main topic on the outcome but in a Lobo vs Sentry thread, I can't use the same debatinh style you use.

Doesn't make sense.

Omega Vision
I don't think speed would be an issue here but I don't see why you are calling me out when in the Superman vs Hulk thread, that's your main topic on the outcome but in a Lobo vs Sentry thread, I can't use the same debatinh style you use.

Doesn't make sense.
It does if you actually understand the difference.

Lobo actually does have some real superspeed, not on Sentry's level, but he's never really been at a fatal disadvantage in that department when facing Superman or Captain Marvel. There's also the fact that Sentry isn't the equal of Superman in speed.

And current Lobo isn't losing a majority (let alone 10/10) to any Herald IMO barring bfr.

I give Current Lobo 7, 8 or 9/10 over Superman all things considered barring bfr.

carver9
It does if you actually understand the difference.

Lobo actually does have some real superspeed, not on Sentry's level, but he's never really been at a fatal disadvantage in that department when facing Superman or Captain Marvel. There's also the fact that Sentry isn't the equal of Superman in speed.

And current Lobo isn't losing a majority (let alone 10/10) to any Herald IMO barring bfr.

I give Current Lobo 7, 8 or 9/10 over Superman all things considered barring bfr.

confused No, just no. You are overating him. He isn't beating Superman for a majority.

quanchi112

...oh wait.

Besides. Lobo would just throw the sun back to Sentry if that happened. stick out tongue He's actually showing how hypocritical you are in the same regard.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's actually showing how hypocritical you are in the same regard.

Very hypocritical. They just do not see it.

Omega Vision
confused No, just no. You are overating him. He isn't beating Superman for a majority.
He towed a sun-sized foe mere seconds after healing instantly from little more than a burnt skeleton.

What is Superman, or Sentry for that matter going to do to that?

iceman24567

...oh wait.

Besides. Lobo would just throw the sun back to Sentry if that happened. stick out tongue Double standard is correct

King Kandy
He towed a sun-sized foe mere seconds after healing instantly from little more than a burnt skeleton.

What is Superman, or Sentry for that matter going to do to that?
And Sentry recovers from being sliced apart or blown to atoms. What is Lobo going to do to that?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by King Kandy
And Sentry recovers from being sliced apart or blown to atoms. What is Lobo going to do to that?

He'll make Bob/Void want to die, and then kill him, and he'll stay dead.

JakeTheBank
He'll make Bob/Void want to die, and then kill him, and he'll stay dead.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
Hit him in the balls?

Even if you don't think Lobo could kill Sentry, I don't think Sentry has the power to beat Lobo either so it would just be Lobo beating the shit out of Bob for all eternity.

Harbinger
SENTRY CAN'T DIE UNLESS HE WANTS TO DIE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulz.

"Id"
Very hypocritical. They just do not see it. http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/montiel-ktfo.gif

quanchi112
He'll make Bob/Void want to die, and then kill him, and he'll stay dead. That was a fluke and has only occurred once and he's been damaged far worse than from the helicarrier. Also, Sentry can just focus on Lobo not an entire team along with Loki.

Bentley
That was a fluke and has only occurred once and he's been damaged far worse than from the helicarrier.

Assumption wink

Eon Blue
Sentry wins.

carver9
Double standard is correct

Reverse psychology buddy.

the ninjak
Sentry kills him!

He brakes his molecules down to the finest detail. And burns his no death contract.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Sentry kills him!

He brakes his molecules down to the finest detail. And burns his no death contract.

Sentry has no actual proof to back the supposed claim that he is some actual supernatural entity or deity of Death instead of it just being a relative term applied to him because of his recognized in-universe capability of bringing death on a massive scale.

So while he may or may not break down Lobo to a molecular level, he can't kill him. Higher powers than Bob or the Void deem otherwise.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Sentry has no actual proof to back the supposed claim that he is some actual supernatural entity or deity of Death instead of it just being a relative term applied to him because of his recognized in-universe capability of bringing death on a massive scale.

So while he may or may not break down Lobo to a molecular level, he can't kill him. Higher powers than Bob or the Void deem otherwise. That "Death God" shit is Bendis' fault.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Harbinger
That "Death God" shit is Bendis' fault.

It'd be like calling Jean Grey a "Death God" before the Phoenix Force retcon. Sure, she's immensely powerful and eating stars and all that jazz, but she's not an actual Death God or Angel or anything. Just an absurdly powerful mortal.

the ninjak
I agree he ain't no Death God. That's just people taking things literally.

But he has proven to be able to brake down particles with next to no limit due to his power resource, which once again people take literally as being at the "strength of a million exploding suns".

Regardless his powers are schizophrenic manipulation with near no limits so he will beat the brawler Looney Toon.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I agree he ain't no Death God. That's just people taking things literally.

But he has proven to be able to brake down particles with next to no limit due to his power resource, which once again people take literally as being at the "strength of a million exploding suns".

Regardless his powers are schizophrenic manipulation with near no limits so he will beat the brawler Looney Toon.

How though? Even if Lobo's body is destroyed in its entirety, Lobo has shown himself to be able to exist as a Disembodied Spirit and just body jumping until his body pulls itself back together.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
How though? Even if Lobo's body is destroyed in its entirety, Lobo has shown himself to be able to exist as a Disembodied Spirit and just body jumping until his body pulls itself back together.
They are both "Returners"

It's both one of their powers along with Thanos. And you're right. I'm jumping the gun and I'm drunk. big grin

I'm braking down the fight due to the fact that Lobo is an incredible powerful tank brawler looney tune. And Sentry is a Superman like schizo particle manip fighter who can defaet his opponents from a distance if need be.

This alone gives him the advantage to keep the killing happening to have an upperhand as far as I'm concerned.

It's a shame we don't have a locale for I'm imaging this happening in space.

Naija boy
Sentry

Prep-Man
Lobo frags.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
That "Death God" shit is Bendis' fault.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.