Captain Marvel vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
H2h. No super speed.

Who gets their junk kicked in?

King Castle
the one who usually resorts to junk kicking

tideoftime
Generally, I'd have to go with Captain Marvel; while Herc may have the advantage of general experience (an advantage mitigated by Solomon's Wisdom on CM's part), even without the speed advantage Cap has him at least matched in terms of strength, and edges him out in the durability/stamina department (mind you, though, this means the fight might go on for a very, very long time...)

Omega Vision
Captain Marvel, his junk is a magical construct.

King Castle
but he still feels the pain... he drops the second herc kicks him

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
but he still feels the pain... he drops the second herc kicks him
He didn't drop when his entire body was magically turned inside out so I very much doubt he'll drop when kicked in the balls. His damage soak and pain tolerance is off the charts.

tru-marvell
Herc....he is true immortal and so will not tire

cdtm
Stamina of Atlas.

If he's not held down by PIS (Which basically happens whenever he's in a team, or in a major crossover), Cap should win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Herc....he is true immortal and so will not tire captain marvel has the atributes of 6 gods including hercules..

Colossus-Big C
Atlas has infinit stamina by the way, he is holding up the sky for an eternity

KingD19
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Herc....he is true immortal and so will not tire

You do realize that as long as he's Captain Marvel, he's immortal?

Don Corleone
CM

The_Dog_of_War
Captain Marvel, comfortably, via the Power of Zeus.

zopzop
Hercules destroys him, even with all powers in play. He's just as strong (if not stronger) and the better fighter with centuries of experience plus he's not scared to fight dirty.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Hercules destroys him, even with all powers in play. He's just as strong (if not stronger) and the better fighter with centuries of experience plus he's not scared to fight dirty.

You're not a big fan of Batson, are you? stick out tongue

Anyway, it's nice to see some pro-Marvel posts for a change...

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're not a big fan of Batson, are you? stick out tongue

Anyway, it's nice to see some pro-Marvel posts for a change...
I used to be a HUGE fan of the Marvel (Shazam) family. DC has destroyed them. I used to think CM was just a magical version of Superman but boy was I wrong.

StiltmanFTW
When they have destroyed them?

With the start of new 52 and renaming Cap to Shazam or before that?

zopzop
When they have destroyed them?

With the start of new 52 and renaming Cap to Shazam or before that?
The disrespect started in the last 10 years. Before that they were seen as more or less equals.

Philosophía
It's Hercules' skill vs Billy's durability. Strength is a wash.

Is Billy allowed to use his flight? It's close, either way.

StiltmanFTW
Phil saying it's close in a fight between DC and Marvel characters?

Good gods, great galaxies, holy moley...

Philosophía
Phil saying it's close in a fight between DC and Marvel characters?

Good gods, great galaxies, holy moley... Well, that's what happens when you remove half a dozen powers from a DC character thumb up

I am pretty objective, though. Not quite Galan objective, but within reasonable parameters.

StiltmanFTW
Speed = half a dozen powers of an average DC hero? shifty

Good to know wink

Anyway, he's really that much weaker than Supes these days?

Philosophía
If anything, Shazam is even more powerful than before -- Superman skyrocketing doesn't take anything from Billly.

Besides the physical stats he's had https://imgur.com/a/1HK2qHp], he can also do spells and has greater control over lightning. Him and Black Adam are basically mages with strength in the Thor/WW tier.

StiltmanFTW
Then why you're saying it's close?

Philosophía
I think Captain Marvel/Thor/WW/Hercules are in the same tier strength-wise, in general.

Remove everything else, and all you're left is with strength , skill and durability .

StiltmanFTW
Okay, but the Kang fanboy here only removed Billy's speed.

And limited it to h2h, but perhaps Billy can amp his punches with lightning?

Philosophía
Can Billy pull of some sweet dance moves and seduce Hercules?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/14439f5fa3b3c7b4ce324f83891f8452/tenor.gif

StiltmanFTW
haermm

So Herc can get arrested afterwards?

Philosophía
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/7b/03/6a7b03897bbf5166fd5dac912eb1c552.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/dd6b4bf6a5109f1e4329291a211b144d/tumblr_inline_ny0tinFMYh1qldhit_500.jpg

Sin I AM
Hercules. Marvel is not as powerful as he use to be

lawest9
Hercules has the experience and Billy the overall power advantage.

Philosophía
Pretty much.

We don't really take experience as much into account here, since it's not a 'stat' that can be easily quantified.

DarkSaint85
Plus it usually doesn't manifest.

After all, Billy should have the Wisdom, but that's not a deciding factor in his threads.

lawest9
Mentality may or may not play a part here as well, Herc is a warrior at heart while Billy is not.

XLR87T3
So Wonder Woman and Thor are equal strength? Then how did Shazam oneshot her if he's as weak as Thor? Wonder Woman has pulled 1/3 the mass of earth out of it's orbit. That's an insane feat of strength, and she has also wrecked, overpowered, and humiliated Supergirl on every occasion, wrecked Powergirl, and Faora. The strength difference between Diana and a female Kryptonian is so small it's negligible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.