Quicksilver Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Footrace

The Nuul
Fail.

amnesia
Even if we do go with the "Thor is as fast as the lighting he controls" thing, there is still no chance to beat QS.

Starscream M
thor is slow...quicksilver is fast...you do the math.

chomperx9
Originally posted by amnesia
Even if we do go with the "Thor is as fast as the lighting he controls" thing, there is still no chance to beat QS. so then thor being fast as lightning as actualy a lie ?

amnesia
In this thread it doesn't matter if it's a lie or not.

janus77
has QS been ramped up to FTL levels? was it the result of making out with his sister? confused

amnesia
Yes. Incest gives you power!!!

DarkOdin
Even if we do go with the "Thor is as fast as the lighting he controls" thing, there is still no chance to beat QS. laughing Thor has move fasest then quick silver coudl react. PLus we have seen Thor knoxk QS down with ease

amnesia
Current QS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic QS

Colossus-Big C
this is classic QS

KingD19
Lol, fail man. Classic Quicksilver was clocked around the speed of sound. You're gimping him back to Classic after you found out current was better.

And in Ultimates, he was casually hitting Mach 10, and it was said he'd get faster as he aged....or slower, can't remember.

Current Quicksilver wins though.

janus77
Yes. Incest gives you power!!!
Aunt May sacrificed a lot for Peter.

oh and somebody clue me up on how/when QS became anything other than the poor man's Speedy Gonzalez?

KingD19
Originally posted by janus77
Aunt May sacrificed a lot for Peter.

oh and somebody clue me up on how/when QS became anything other than the poor man's Speedy Gonzalez?

After his whole thing with the Terrigen Crystals, he got his original powers back, but now he's going across the world in a minute and a half, maybe faster.

The Nuul
I wonder who would win, QS or Juggs in a race.

amnesia
Originally posted by KingD19
After his whole thing with the Terrigen Crystals, he got his original powers back, but now he's going across the world in a minute and a half, maybe faster.

So he isn't light speed yet.

KingD19
So he isn't light speed yet.

Nope, not that I know of.

And Nuul...what? Juggernaut ain't all that fast.

janus77
Nope, not that I know of.

And Nuul...what? Juggernaut ain't all that fast.
Juggernaut can exceed escape velocity! laughing

KingD19
That was one time.

amnesia
Juggernaut could cross USA faster than any car IMO.

After his whole thing with the Terrigen Crystals, he got his original powers back, but now he's going across the world in a minute and a half, maybe faster. Yeah, I think it actually took him about 30 seconds to cross half the globe during siege.

Anyways, he wins and classic probaly would too.

janus77
wasn't Savage Hulk faster than "classic" QS? he definitly had reaction times to match QS (at the least).

wasn't Savage Hulk faster than "classic" QS? he definitly had reaction times to match QS (at the least). I doubt he could run on the same speed. Hulk has an uncanny sense of direction, supergenius intellect calculating trajectories, etc. That's how he atgs people so much faster than him and doesnt cause collateral damage when rampaging.

janus77
I'm sure it was a demonstration of reaction speed/speed in general... stupid Hulk respect thread, scans are down no expression

ankur29
Juggernaut can exceed escape velocity! laughing

BFR? laughing

QS wins

I'm sure it was a demonstration of reaction speed/speed in general... stupid Hulk respect thread, scans are down no expression I'll take your word for it. Still dont think hulk could run as fast as classic qs, despite matching raction times.

KingD19
Hulk most definitely was never clocked running at the speed of sound.

janus77
Hulk can out run military attack 'copters, iirc... his leap is what's really fast (casually exceeding escape velocity (without aid of a punch) on Sakaar).
Originally posted by 753
I'll take your word for it. Still dont think hulk could run as fast as classic qs, despite matching raction times.
that's the thing, I never thought QS was that fast... say jet fighter speeds not Herald/cosmic superhero speeds.

Hulk can out run military attack 'copters, iirc... his leap is what's really fast (casually exceeding escape velocity (without aid of a punch) on Sakaar).

that's the thing, I never thought QS was that fast... say jet fighter speeds not Herald/cosmic superhero speeds. Classic QS clocked at the speed of sound.

Black bolt z
Qs is faster.But thor can drop his hammer and make QS trip mmm

janus77
Mach 1 is around low jet fighter speeds, I think.

The Nuul
Who cares about Hulk in this thread, Thor is slow on his feet.

janus77
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares about Hulk in this thread, Thor is slow on his feet.
it's ALL about The Hulk. it's why you hate him so much! evil face wink

Colossus-Big C
juggs has no top speed

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggs has no top speed
true. his top speed is a function of the power doing the bitchslapping.

WWH merely shoved him into a lake, Onslaught sent him across a continent, Skaar sent him into orbit! laughing

Colossus-Big C
true. his top speed is a function of the power doing the bitchslapping.

WWH merely shoved him into a lake, Onslaught sent him across a continent, Skaar sent him into orbit! laughing laughing

but really though, he has no top speed, his momentum is infinit the longer he runs the faster he gets (slowly)
he probably can reach light speed running in a straigth direction for a couple of years non stop

Don Corleone
Look under superhuman speed.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Quicksilver can move at or near the speed of light. I'd be surprised if Thor could break the sound barrier by running.

Bentley
Thor has no running feats, heck, Thor is not shown often running on panel.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley

This is the issue.

ankur29
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Look under superhuman speed.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

don't beleive wiki

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Quicksilver can move at or near the speed of light. I'd be surprised if Thor could break the sound barrier by running.

Current QS is that fast? i doubt it

lets do some simple math
circumference of earth 24901.55 miles at equator

so if he could do a lap around the planet in 1s he'd be moving at 24901.55 mps whereas speed of light = 186,000mps
a speed of 24901.55 mps is approx 13.39% the speed of light

QS is not this fast

Thor ,i doubt would be able to exceed 100 mph tbh

amnesia

Walt Simonson>Yousneer

The Nuul
Originally posted by ankur29
don't beleive wiki

Current QS is that fast? i doubt it

lets do some simple math

so if he could do a lap around the planet in 1s he'd be moving at 24901.55 mps whereas speed of light = 186,000mps

QS is not this fast

We dont need this math shit again. If he has a feat on panel, let it be. Why do people have to bring in some real life retarded math equation to explain it? its a damn comic for christs sake.

ankur29
Originally posted by The Nuul
We dont need this math shit again. If he has a feat on panel, let it be. Why do people have to bring in some real life retarded math equation to explain it? its a damn comic for christs sake.

what feat are you talking about??

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ankur29
'lets do some simple math

QS is not this fast

He was shown running faster than radio waves and other nutty shit under Slott.

ankur29
He was shown running faster than radio waves and other nutty shit under Slott.

oh , in that case he's FTL
but based on the comment i read...

i thought that was his fastest feat and hence why i beleived he could not be close to speed of light

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah, he can go faster.

Sr J-Bieb
Any Quicksilver wins. Even Quicksilver stripped of his mutant power.

Warlord
Thor outraces him in one leg

quanchi112
Thor wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bentley

Sure he does! stick out tongue

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1686/runthroughthepark.jpg

Don Corleone
He's not slow by any means.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2222/thorsuperspeed10marvelt.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2309/thorsuperspeed09avenger.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.