Vision & Shadow Cat & Night Crawler Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No Bfr.
Entrapment allowed

KingD19
T2

Vision can't go toe to toe with Cain for more than a few seconds. If he tries to phase, then solidify, he'll get his arm ripped off.

Kitty can't keep up with Kurt, and as soon as she touches him, BAMF, 3 miles straight up.

Lord_Talron
its 3v1....

juggs takes this unless hes lost enough durability that vision can k-o him -.-

What would phasing him into the ground acomplish?

I'm thinking team wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
What would phasing him into the ground acomplish?

I'm thinking team wins.

Remember when Kitty phased WWH halfway into the concrete...it just pissed him off.

the ninjak
They can't hurt him.

Colossus-Big C
phase him into the core of the earth,

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Remember when Kitty phased WWH halfway into the concrete...it just pissed him off.

No, I think she just phased his hands into the ground. I don't even know what she was thinking she'd accomplish by doing that, aside from just pissing him off more.

If she was really out for blood, she'd phase his whole body into another object. That would be fun to see.

But back on topic, I dont' see the team doing ANY damage to Jugz. The only hope would be if Nightcrawler grabs one of Jugzie's bodyparts (arm, leg, his neck or head) and TPs himself and that bodypart away. He's done it before (vs Nimrod) but he shy's away from doing it vs living beings (for obvious reasons).

I wonder if Cytorakk's enchantment protects Jugzie from attacks like that?

KingD19
Well he was flayed to skeleton and wasn't hurt at all....then he healed.

Konton
Vision stalemates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.