Storm and Magneto versus Polaris and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Who will win?

chomperx9
polaris and thor

galactusischere
What is Storm doing here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Giving Thor a bj.

iceman24567
Looking hot and possibly beating the shit out of Polaris?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Looking hot and possibly beating the shit out of Polaris?

thumb up

GalacticStorm
Polaris and Thor win, but its stupid to dismiss Storm as a non factor.

guy222
thumb up

DarkOdin
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Polaris and Thor win, but its stupid to dismiss Storm as a non factor. Considering if she did beat Polaris she would be a non-factor to Thor. His weather control is far beyond storms and its not like she is going to go H2H

So thor vs magneto and... wait, who cares about the other fight? Thor would get a majority. Storm should be replaced with someone useful.

Lord_Talron
facepalm2

the ninjak
Thor sticks his tongue down Storm's throat again.

And Polaris Protects him while he does it then they tag Mags.

KingD19
Don't let RLAAMJR hear you bad mouthing Storm...he'll pop with with that one feat of Storm taking on Trion...and go on about it for pages. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't let RLAAMJR hear you bad mouthing Storm...he'll pop with with that one feat of Storm taking on Trion...and go on about it for pages. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I bet he has a lifedoll of her.

Konton
Storm already pwnd Polaris and would do so again, but Thor should probably beat Mags one on one. Depends on how fast Storm can beat Polaris and how long Magneto can hold Thor before Storm can come in for the assist.

iceman24567
Current Mags is more powerful than ever i don't see him taking a majority over Thor though

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Konton
Storm already pwnd Polaris and would do so again, but Thor should probably beat Mags one on one. Depends on how fast Storm can beat Polaris and how long Magneto can hold Thor before Storm can come in for the assist. and do what exactly?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
and do what exactly? Get in the way of two men handling man business no expression

Originally posted by Konton
Storm already pwnd Polaris and would do so again, but Thor should probably beat Mags one on one. Depends on how fast Storm can beat Polaris and how long Magneto can hold Thor before Storm can come in for the assist. I do bleive that was a polaris of long ago. She became a lot more powerfull and ruthless after being retrained by magneto and undergoing the trauma of genosha's annihilation. I say she takes storm for a majority.

Current Mags is more powerful than ever i don't see him taking a majority over Thor though meh, they're always saying that about him and chuck. He's doing ok though. Fraction's initial depowering seems to have worn off.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Polaris and Thor win, but its stupid to dismiss Storm as a non factor. When did you come back? confused

RLAAMJR.
Current Mags is more powerful than ever i don't see him taking a majority over Thor though

Like this one?

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8553/magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.