skaar vs terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Terrax has landed on Sakaar and is happy with the planet and decides to make it his kingdom.

terrax has enslaved the alien life forms..

Skaar will not be ruled goes to confront terrax.

who wins?

Stoic
I knew that this was coming.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrax.

guy222
skaar

Bentley
Terrax easy, he just busts the planet and Skaar no longer has any old power to beat him.

Stoic
Skaar can destroy planets too, any Old power user is at the very least to be considered as potent as any herald possessing the power cosmic. Caiera was able to feed Galactus so well that had he not been interrupted in his nap, he would also have it was on panel that he would have slept for for an a very long time.

Skaar can take anything Terrax can put out there without the axe, but even that isn't certain. If he could take that axe from Terrax, Skaar's chances of dominating would rise to critical stomp levels.

Stoic
Some of that made no since, sorry what I meant to say was that Galactus would have slept for a very long time juiced up on the Old Power that Caiera fed him, in my opinion it makes the old power pretty potent stuff.

OneDumbG0
Skaar.

And Terrax would have a b1tch of a time conquering a world populated with Hulk-level inhabitants.

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Skaar.

And Terrax would have a b1tch of a time conquering a world populated with Hulk-level inhabitants.

Yea he'd basically fit right in.

Mshinu
Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.