Ultron vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Thanos just stands there. Can Ultron ko him under 30 minutes?

1) Ultron as in Ultron Unleashed.
2) Pharallanx Ultron (giant robot form)
3) Every Ultron at once.

Black bolt z
Not even sure who the first two are...

but #3 stomps easily.

Stoic
Thanos in all.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos in all.

I would think two or three could have some chance, given that giant robot Ultron seemed to be too much for herald levelers without the Quantum Band soul strike.

quanchi112
Don't insult lord Thanos with this thread. Thanos can't be killed.

Black bolt z
^ no expression

Drax would beg to differ.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112

Ko is a win.

amnesia

So you do make joke posts, eh?

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Ko is a win.

A KO? What you're saying ignores the Durability that Thanos has shown time and time again. I mean being giant sized doesn't secure a victory in all cases.

Is the Quantum strike more powerful than what Thanos has shown to let off (energy wise) in the past? Who's the better tactician in a battle? Can they hurt each-other?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^ no expression

Drax would beg to differ. Because his back was turned. Key point.Originally posted by Bentley
Ko is a win. This guy sure as poop isn't koing him.

Originally posted by amnesia
So you do make joke posts, eh? I never joke about lord Thanos.

the ninjak
I wager you guys reckon the Phallanx can't absorb Thanos' form.

They couldn't absorb Mutants in the Phallanx Covenent.

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wager you guys reckon the Phallanx can't absorb Thanos' form.

They couldn't absorb Mutants in the Phallanx Covenent.

Thanos in his self titled quest was able to resist reality warp, entropy, physical degradation, the list goes on and on. I can't be completely certain, but it seems to trump being assimilated by the Phallanx.

Just look what happened when they tried it on Wraith, if he can resist and punish them at their own game, Thanos being what he is may be even worse for them (assimilation wise).

Drax is Thanos's bane, or at least he was.

Just a thought.

Bentley
A KO? What you're saying ignores the Durability that Thanos has shown time and time again. I mean being giant sized doesn't secure a victory in all cases.

Is the Quantum strike more powerful than what Thanos has shown to let off (energy wise) in the past? Who's the better tactician in a battle? Can they hurt each-other?

Ultron can kill top tiers, and while Thanos is certainly stronger than any opponent he has faced, he won't be fighting back. Thanos can be hurt, Ultron can attack body and mind at the same time relentlessly.

Given that Wolverine level adamantium with Wolverine level strentgh has passed through Thanos I don't see any issue here shifty

But seriously, I'm just saying Ultron has some power to work with here.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos loses the third fight. They all pummel him and hold him down for the count.

Stoic
Ultron can kill top tiers, and while Thanos is certainly stronger than any opponent he has faced, he won't be fighting back. Thanos can be hurt, Ultron can attack body and mind at the same time relentlessly.

Given that Wolverine level adamantium with Wolverine level strentgh has passed through Thanos I don't see any issue here shifty

But seriously, I'm just saying Ultron has some power to work with here.

Everything that you mentioned about Ultron can be applied to Thanos as well. Which is why I asked if they could even hurt each other. The Wolverine slash was back in the day, current Thanos' skin shattered Gamora's G-Slayer, and left no marks on his skin. Thanos also possesses a trump card called mysticism.

Black bolt z
Because his back was turned. Key point. This guy sure as poop isn't koing him.

I never joke about lord Thanos. Does it matter?He made it through the sheilds and killed him.Proving you can kill him.

Yes he is.

Stoic
Does it matter?He made it through the sheilds and killed him.Proving you can kill him.

Yes he is.

You can't use Drax in this scenario, it's like saying that because a guy made of kryptonite could kill Superman means that the same guy could kill Wonder Woman. Drax is Thanos' kryptonite, or at least he was... not too sure these days, Thanos has changed.

Bentley
Everything that you mentioned about Ultron can be applied to Thanos as well. Which is why I asked if they could even hurt each other. The Wolverine slash was back in the day, current Thanos' skin shattered Gamora's G-Slayer, and left no marks on his skin. Thanos also possesses a trump card called mysticism.

After coming back from his death Thanos was indestructible, after being zapped with the Cosmic Cube he got back slowly to classic levels. Assuming Thanos make it pass the first 30 minutes, does he have any magic feats to deal with Ultron? Specially since he developed forcefields that blocked SW's attempts to affect his internal structure.

Stoic
After coming back from his death Thanos was indestructible, after being zapped with the Cosmic Cube he got back slowly to classic levels. Assuming Thanos make it pass the first 30 minutes, does he have any magic feats to deal with Ultron? Specially since he developed forcefields that blocked SW's attempts to affect his internal structure.

Good questions, and valid points, I guess we'll have to fall back, and find out just how powerful the Titan has become. Just remember that Thanos is the Avatar of Death.

Bentley
Good questions, and valid points, I guess we'll have to fall back, and find out just how powerful the Titan has become. Just remember that Thanos is the Avatar of Death.

So was Phyla wink

Stoic
So was Phyla wink

I said that he is the Avatar of Death because killing him is very hard unless the person is Cronus' Avatar. Phyla is not Thanos, you know this. Thanos has never once had suspect defenses. Ultron however...

Bentley
I said that he is the Avatar of Death because killing him is very hard unless the person is Cronus' Avatar. Phyla is not Thanos, you know this. Thanos has never once had suspect defenses. Ultron however...

I was kidding, Thanos is much more than just another avatar of death, that's why I'm giving Ultron these advantages.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Not sure. Possibly a stalemate.
2) Ultron.
3) Ultron.

quanchi112
Does it matter?He made it through the sheilds and killed him.Proving you can kill him.

Yes he is. That was then he just came back which makes this irrelevant. Ultron ain't getting it done.

Bentley
That was then he just came back which makes this irrelevant. Ultron ain't getting it done.

Concession accepted.

Black bolt z
That was then he just came back which makes this irrelevant. Ultron ain't getting it done. He killed him for long enough for it to be considered a forum win.So he won.

And yes he can get it done.

# 3 is definitly a stomp.

quanchi112
Concession accepted. I didn't concede anything. Ultron isn't capable of killing Thanos.Originally posted by Black bolt z
He killed him for long enough for it to be considered a forum win.So he won.

And yes he can get it done.

# 3 is definitly a stomp. That was before he came back making it as relevant as discussing Thanos before his first upgrade. Thanos wins all three.

Black bolt z
I didn't concede anything. Ultron isn't capable of killing Thanos. That was before he came back making it as relevant as discussing Thanos before his first upgrade. Thanos wins all three. Yes he is.

It still proved thanos can die.And no thanos doesn't win 3.There are like 20 ultrons.Some capable of soloing the avengers.A feat matched by thanos.So with 20 of them they stomp.

thanos-prime
So was Phyla wink Don't you mean oblivion i don't recall her even being death's avatar.

thanos-prime

Yes he is.
All it proves is that Drax finally manned up and did what he was CREATED to do.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by thanos-prime
All it proves is that Drax finally manned up and did what he was CREATED to do. And that thanos can be killed.If drax was able to kill thanos it doesn't matter how.Its still proves thanos can be killed.

Stoic
And that thanos can be killed.If drax was able to kill thanos it doesn't matter how.Its still proves thanos can be killed.

Possible but not as easily, not even close.

You can't use Drax in this scenario, it's like saying that because a guy made of kryptonite could kill Superman means that the same guy could kill Wonder Woman. Drax is Thanos' kryptonite, or at least he was... not too sure these days, Thanos has changed.

the ninjak
And that thanos can be killed.If drax was able to kill thanos it doesn't matter how.Its still proves thanos can be killed.

BB you should know by now Drax was created to defeat Thanos. He can create an aura that allows to do physical damage to him.
An ability nobody else has.

and Thanos is much more Durable mentally and physically since his rebirth.

quanchi112
Yes he is.

It still proved thanos can die.And no thanos doesn't win 3.There are like 20 ultrons.Some capable of soloing the avengers.A feat matched by thanos.So with 20 of them they stomp. Not by ultron's hands and drax was his k-nite which is different entirely. Originally posted by the ninjak
BB you should know by now Drax was created to defeat Thanos. He can create an aura that allows to do physical damage to him.
An ability nobody else has.

and Thanos is much more Durable mentally and physically since his rebirth. Well said. you get a Thanos t shirt for your support.

Lord_Talron
Not by ultron's hands and drax was his k-nite which is different entirely. Well said. you get a Thanos t shirt for your support. can i get one too? i want to burn it.

Bentley
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Don't you mean oblivion i don't recall her even being death's avatar.

Nah, it was Death's avatar, the avatar of Oblivion was -and still is- Maelstrom; just read Thanos's resurrection in the Guardians and you'll see.

I didn't concede anything. Ultron isn't capable of killing Thanos.

If you don't bring any real argument to the conversation you conceed that the others have real points and you don't, next time bring feats to the debate and not just opinions smile

Nihilist
Yes he is.

It still proved thanos can die.And no thanos doesn't win 3.There are like 20 ultrons.Some capable of soloing the avengers.A feat matched by thanos.So with 20 of them they stomp. way to go to miss the point completely, Thanos was killed by Drax who was created by a cosmic entity and the god of titan, and the only other time he was killed was by adam warlock who was a agent of\and empowered by 2 abstracts Chaos and Order all of which reason he was killed was by power bestowed by greater forces than anything Ultron can muster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.