Lobo w/ cloning vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Primary adamantium ultron.

Lobo has a machete made of secondary adamantium.

janus77
Ultron drinks Lobo's blood then pisses it down the toilet for the win.

Bentley
If Ultron is aware of clonning he will just insist on mind-rape until Lobo's defenses finally falter.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
If Ultron is aware of clonning he will just insist on mind-rape until Lobo's defenses finally falter. Why would he be aware of the cloning?And how?

Lets just say he needs to find out for himself.

Bentley
Well, for one thing he can mindscan using his Encephaloray, he could overpower Mantis with it. I wouldn't know if cloning is standard knowledge of Lobo's powers so I just wanted to ask.

Let's say Ultron mind-reads Lobo, finds out about clonning and then mind-rapes. In character Ultron would attack quite a lot before resorting to that but Lobo would survive those attacks.

Prep-Man
Lobo can block mind scanners and readers. Even besting Superman in the will department. I say Lobo wins./

Bentley
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo can block mind scanners and readers. Even besting Superman in the will department. I say Lobo wins./

Yeah, Lobo is all over the place in stats and defense. In all likeness Ultron would run out of energy before koing him, if he ever manages to clone himself. The killer robot would take a while to ko Thor, and Lobo is probably more resistant and it would be impossible to ko any number of them. He should be able to ko just one Lobo though.

Parmaniac
Lobo is a fun character (most of the time) he sucks for forum battles.

Lobo ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.