Thor vs. Black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

tkitna
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

the ninjak
Thor

amnesia
mmm Thor for a slight majority 5.5/10

BattleMage
THOR

bagsikdangal101
Thor

chanel5198
If BA knocks that hammer away or avoids a hammer throw and counter it with a blitz then he can win the majority.

ankur29
with hammer thor for majority 6/10
h2h split or BA 6/10

Warlord
Originally posted by ankur29
h2h split or BA 6/10

agreed

Omega Vision
Black Adam.

amnesia
Originally posted by ankur29
h2h split or BA 6/10

Black Adam would take at least 9/10 in a h2h fight IMO. It's the hammer that is dangerous.

the Darkone
Thor would take the vast majority in all out battle 7/10, in h2h that's Thor alley, he has better damage soaking abilities than BA. If Thor goes into warrior madness game over.

Spire
Black Adam.

Philosophía
Black Adam.

cdtm
Adam. He's been a pretty consistent team beater, to the point that magic trickery is the only way he's been defeated.

Completely owned Power Girl, too, in every encounter. One shot owning.

I think he even beat her with a mere thunder clap in his last JSA fight, but I'm not 100% certain..

SuperMan103
was black adam amped up in world war 3? here http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18519/1279775-death2_super.jpg it says that he had the power of only 6 gods rather than 7.

Heavenly king
thor drops lighting down change him back to a mortal the smacks him

Stoic
Originally posted by chanel5198
If BA knocks that hammer away or avoids a hammer throw and counter it with a blitz then he can win the majority.

The hammer can always be summoned if it is deflected, Thor can also tank huge physical assaults. Thor gets my vote.

Prep-Man
BA

guy222
Thor FTW

Maitresse Stern
Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Still Thor.

Originally posted by amnesia
Black Adam would take at least 9/10 in a h2h fight IMO. It's the hammer that is dangerous.
whathefuk

Starscream M
black adam is basically blood-lusted superman without magic weakness...don't see how he would lose to thor

adam's speed will prevail

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam.

zeel
Originally posted by Starscream M
black adam is basically blood-lusted superman without magic weakness...don't see how he would lose to thor

adam's speed will prevail

BA is more like a bloodlusted captian marvel.

H2h ba 8 outta 10

with the hammer 4 outta 10 Ba is going to win a few, ba is much tougher then captian marvel.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
was black adam amped up in world war 3? here http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18519/1279775-death2_super.jpg it says that he had the power of only 6 gods rather than 7.

Da fu*k? That scan has nothing to do with what you said.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Da fu*k? That scan has nothing to do with what you said.

oops. sorry. i meant to post this scan: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68720/1377163-scan0001_super.jpg instead. it says he was powered by only 6 gods rather than 7.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
oops. sorry. i meant to post this scan: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68720/1377163-scan0001_super.jpg instead. it says he was powered by only 6 gods rather than 7.

I don't think that scan is from 52. Could be wrong though.

Slaanesh
Black Adam..his speed give him the majority..

Colossus-Big C
recent adam is more powerful than captain marvel and the majority of comicvine (die hard superman fans) says he beats superman too

Stoic
Superman is a bad way to gauge a Black Adam vs Thor battle. Every punch from the Marvels bypass Superman's defense's, it's the magic thing.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam 10/10

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman is a bad way to gauge a Black Adam vs Thor battle. Every punch from the Marvels bypass Superman's defense's, it's the magic thing.

Every punch? Not really.

tideoftime
I'd have to go with Thor on this one, though only after a very, very long battle; while BA's speed is a definite advantage, I have to go along with some people's assessments that speed-blitzing him is not the end-all, be-all that it seems, on the surface, to be. And, of course, BA will certainly gets wins -- just saying if you had to pick one for the majority...

quanchi112
Thor wins a majority with the hammer and without it Black Adam wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
recent adam is more powerful than captain marvel and the majority of comicvine (die hard superman fans) says he beats superman too

Both are equal, IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Thor beats the living **** out of this dick hole

Zack M
Adam.

h1a8
BA convincingly

DTM
Ill side with Thor to win, say 6 or 6.5 out of 10.

krisblaze
Close call

-Pr-
Weird, not at all bitter bump, but, Thor imo.

leonidas
thumb up

Blue Area Vet
BA is not on the level of Thor, or Superman, or Silver Surfer.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
BA convincingly

This is an example of the foolishness that brings this board down a notch.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Ill side with Thor to win, say 6 or 6.5 out of 10.

What about that speed argument you tend to do?

DarkSaint85
Well, with the bump, obviously he means Jane Thor.

Where Mjolnir is fully sentient, and independent of Jane.

And we all know Mjolnir's speed feats evil face

h1a8
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
This is an example of the foolishness that brings this board down a notch. My post is in relation of Odinson, not Jane Thor.
If Jane Thor then she wins IMO.
If Odinson Thor then BA wins.
BA is stronger and much faster.
His speed kills Thor's versatility. He has the ability to knock Mjolnir from Thor's hands and beat him down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jane Thor - She gets my vote. She's inexperienced and Black Adam is fierce as **** as well as efficient like Gladiator but the increased sentience of Mjolnir and the experience in fighting and knowledge it feds her makes up for it in my honest opinion. It's almost two on one at this point with Jane if the going gets tough and the second opponent is an indestructible enchanted hammer that can fly at speeds to rival the Surfer/Flash and at it's core has a Skyfather level power source to tap into. I'm curious to see how her fight with Gladiator will go.

Classic Thor - The God of Thunder gets my vote here.

Odinson - I'm torn here. I guess Black Adam can win but only if he relies heavily on his superior mobility and Thor doesn't use his God of Thunder powers imo. Black Adam simply isn't strong enough to knock Thor out before he gets hit at least once by the axe and that thing can one shot even Black Adam with a clean hit. Unless we use CBR Black Adam where he uses his speed to his maximum ability at all times and Thor fights like an idiot I don't think he can avoid getting hit at least once. A blow from the axe is far more damaging to Adam than a punch would be to Thor. So 50/50?

h1a8
Speed, relentlessly, and mobility is what gives BA the edge over classic Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Jane Thor - She gets my vote. She's inexperienced and Black Adam is fierce as **** as well as efficient like Gladiator but the increased sentience of Mjolnir and the experience in fighting and knowledge it feds her makes up for it in my honest opinion. It's almost two on one at this point with Jane if the going gets tough and the second opponent is an indestructible enchanted hammer that can fly at speeds to rival the Surfer/Flash and at it's core has a Skyfather level power source to tap into. I'm curious to see how her fight with Gladiator will go.

Classic Thor - The God of Thunder gets my vote here.

Odinson - I'm torn here. I guess Black Adam can win but only if he relies heavily on his superior mobility and Thor doesn't use his God of Thunder powers imo. Black Adam simply isn't strong enough to knock Thor out before he gets hit at least once by the axe and that thing can one shot even Black Adam with a clean hit. Unless we use CBR Black Adam where he uses his speed to his maximum ability at all times and Thor fights like an idiot I don't think he can avoid getting hit at least once. A blow from the axe is far more damaging to Adam than a punch would be to Thor. So 50/50?
laughing out loud

Adam will shove Odinson's head up his ass. The axe hasn't even oneshotted Malekith and young Thor but its going to oneshot Adam?

And no, Mjolnir isn't flash tier in speed. Under Aaron himself Angela was shown faster than it.

Philosophía
Black Adam 6-7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.