X-Men Legends 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
I was totally crazy playing x-men legends 2 and hoping for an X-Men Legends 3 for PSP, PD3 AND xbox 360.

Do you want x-men legends 3?

KingD19
I'm pretty sure everyone does want a 3...maybe do another original story, or follow Onslaught or some such.

Really though, despite it's huge success, I don't see them making a 3 since they have Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2. Which are essentially the same game engine, with marvel characters, instead of just x-men.

the ninjak
I hated the character designs and voices in all the games.

But I consider the Xmen Legends series to be better for this form of gameplay.

Bring it on.

Kaibs
I own Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for PS3... I didn't get the DLC in time for 2 though since they took it down so I don't play it anymore. But X-Men Legends was fun too. I like both series to be honest.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kaibs
I own Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for PS3... I didn't get the DLC in time for 2 though since they took it down so I don't play it anymore. But X-Men Legends was fun too. I like both series to be honest.

Thats Sony for ya

they're still up on Xbox live.

Kaibs
They might of put them back up then, because they took them down on both consoles for a while. I stlil remember when I picked the game up the first day and was Juggs. It was hilarious people asking online how'd you get Juggs. HOW!?!

The Big O
who are the downloadable characters? for both games?

peejayd
* and no Ironman... i don't hate him but please don't put him in an X-men game...

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by peejayd
* and no Ironman... i don't hate him but please don't put him in an X-men game...

I'm fine though if Namor will be around since he's a former x-men

Deadline
I got this game, people still play it?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Deadline
I got this game, people still play it?

X-Men Legends 3? It doesn't exist mate...

colossulrage
i would love a xml3!!!!

peejayd
* i also want the characters' power stats/level in Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 would be more adjustable and user-friendly like X-men Legends 2... smile

RLAAMJR.
and i also hope some members of Generation X will be included like Hollow/Penance, M and Chamber

peejayd
* if latter members be included, so should the original... i want to see Angel and Beast in action... they can just leave their 'work' to machines or just like Prof. X, be a guide and a character in action (playable) at the same time... and Forge too, and Havok, Banshee, Polaris, Multiple Man, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Longshot, Psylocke, Rachel Summers (can be a palette swap for Jean), Jubilee, Magma, etc...

-Pr-
I had the original five X-Men in Ultimate Alliance. T'was awesome.

peejayd
* ugh! gotta have that! smile

-Pr-
* ugh! gotta have that! smile

Get Ultimate Alliance 1 on the PC then. There are tons of mods for it. stick out tongue

half of my roster was x-men, some that weren't even playable in the older games like shadowcat.

the ninjak
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
and i also hope some members of Generation X will be included like Hollow/Penance, M and Chamber

Hell Yeah! Gen X respect.

Kaibs
What was awesome was the original X-Men arcade game where you fought Magneto on Asteroid M.

RLAAMJR.
x-men on arcade games?

I still wasn't able to beat Magneto in X-Men: Children of the Atom.

It hurts but it's true. I'm still playing it so i still have a chance and opportunity to finally beat him.",)

Whoa! There are still a lot of x-men fans

peejayd
* after a grueling match against Juggernaut, next is the master of magnetism... no one can beat Magneto in that game! we can, though, in consoles so we can adjust the difficulty level... based on my experience... the coolest move for then was Gene Splice by Cyclops... smile

Deadline
Originally posted by Kaibs
X-Men Legends 3? It doesn't exist mate...

You know what I mean.

RLAAMJR.
* after a grueling match against Juggernaut, next is the master of magnetism... no one can beat Magneto in that game! we can, though, in consoles so we can adjust the difficulty level... based on my experience... the coolest move for then was Gene Splice by Cyclops... smile

so you mean, you haven't beaten Magneto too on arcade?

the ninjak
I beat Mags with Logan in Children of the Atom.

It was always hard though.

Kaibs
x-men on arcade games?

I still wasn't able to beat Magneto in X-Men: Children of the Atom.

It hurts but it's true. I'm still playing it so i still have a chance and opportunity to finally beat him.",)

Whoa! There are still a lot of x-men fans

LOl I remember that game. Juggs was epic.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Deadline
You know what I mean.

I thought I did, but I was just clarifying.

peejayd
so you mean, you haven't beaten Magneto too on arcade?

* on arcade? nope, Magneto's a beast on arcade esp when your character is Cyclops... on PS, i kick the crap outta him... stick out tongue

Kaibs
* on arcade? nope, Magneto's a beast on arcade esp when your character is Cyclops... on PS, i kick the crap outta him... stick out tongue

Yeah but the arcade version is the only version that matters smile

peejayd
* then... i suck at arcades... laughing

* i get bullied in X-men vs SF esp when they are using Wolverine & Storm, man those 100-hit combos really annoy me... i use traditional Ken and Cyclops/Ryu so once their combos connected, i'm dead... sad

the ninjak
Mutants >>>>> StreetFighters

RLAAMJR.
X-Men Legends for PS3, PSP ans xbox 360 please!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.