Ares vs. Daken, Mister X, Deadpool & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Marvel Ares & he gets his axe.

Who wins?

vansonbee
Ares 6/10, hope that fair. lol

byrdgang21
Bump

SamZED
Daken Fs him up with pheromones, Deadpool and X blind him and ST rapes with adamantium claws.big grin Well, that or Ares kills them all with an axe. Not sure, only know Ares from DR.

Tha C-Master
Some would say Sabretooth is enough and that this is spite.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Daken Fs him up with pheromones, Deadpool and X blind him and ST rapes with adamantium claws.big grin Well, that or Ares kills them all with an axe. Not sure, only know Ares from DR.

Pre-death Sabes didn't have adamantium.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Some would say Sabretooth is enough and that this is spite.

yep

Lord_Talron
ares, ares, ares; what will we do with you

Colossus-Big C
Some would say Sabretooth is enough and that this is spite. erm ares has one shotted wolverine before, got his brains blown out and still fighting he even lasted againts Warrior Madness Thor far longer than any of these guys would

KingD19
Ares also can shoot energy beams with his Axe, and has access to vague godly magic. During Secret Warriors, Eden Fesi teleported Phobos(Ares' Son/God of Fear), and J.T. away from the battlefield. They were like close the portal, and he said he decided who went with them, and he could keep it open because to anybody else it might as well have been a million miles away. Then he closes the portal, and what does Ares do....he forces his way into the teleportation portal that's not even open anymore.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
erm ares has one shotted wolverine before, got his brains blown out and still fighting he even lasted againts Warrior Madness Thor far longer than any of these guys would Where this happen in?

Originally posted by vansonbee
Where this happen in? he oneshot wolverine in origins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Ares also can shoot energy beams with his Axe, and has access to vague godly magic. During Secret Warriors, Eden Fesi teleported Phobos(Ares' Son/God of Fear), and J.T. away from the battlefield. They were like close the portal, and he said he decided who went with them, and he could keep it open because to anybody else it might as well have been a million miles away. Then he closes the portal, and what does Ares do....he forces his way into the teleportation portal that's not even open anymore. he used his axe to rip the portal back openOriginally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Secret Warriors #9

Ares rips open a portal that Eden says only he controls who goes through.
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/577/sw09003.th.jpghttp://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3394/sw09004.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
he oneshot wolverine in origins

Logan took damage before and after that punch and was still conscious. But hey, who cares.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan took damage before and after that punch and was still conscious. But hey, who cares.
love how thats always left out, and the fact is was waywolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan
Honestly if every individual in hear was given weapons capable of hurting Ares, this would be a spite.

Mshinu
Adamantium Sabes would take him alone.

As it is kill him with his own axe.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
love how thats always left out, and the fact is was waywolverine. So its not just me then? I always felt that Way ignores healing factors.

Dum Dum Dugan
So its not just me then? I always felt that Way ignores healing factors.
Naw he does, he really down plays them badly at times.

Starscream M
Honestly if every individual in hear was given weapons capable of hurting Ares, this would be a spite. um its already spite dood

Tha C-Master
But apparently Wolverine can take damage like it's nothing from everybody. So it shouldn't have bothered him much, but when he's ko'ed his "damage" comes into play. I thought it didn't matter? It has to be one way or the other.

StiltmanFTW
So its not just me then? I always felt that Way ignores healing factors.

Yup.

But apparently Wolverine can take damage like it's nothing from everybody. So it shouldn't have bothered him much, but when he's ko'ed his "damage" comes into play. I thought it didn't matter? It has to be one way or the other.

It does matter, because his healing factor doesn't run on infinite energy, it slows down.

That incident with Ares was a low showing though.

Tha C-Master
Yup.

It does matter, because his healing factor doesn't run on infinite energy, it slows down.

That incident with Ares was a low showing though. Of course, but clearly the hits have an effect on him then, there isn't a "clearing level" before strength has an effect. That's all I'm saying. Some have said hits don't matter unless it's from certain characters, when it is quite clear he can be taxed.

StiltmanFTW
Of course, but clearly the hits have an effect on him then, there isn't a "clearing level" before strength has an effect. That's all I'm saying. Some have said hits don't matter unless it's from certain characters, when it is quite clear he can be taxed.

Considering his relatively normal durability (that is he's not bulletproof or anything), yes, they have an effect. Thing is, it usually takes a lot of punishment to significantly weaken his healing power.

Tha C-Master
Considering his relatively normal durability (that is he's not bulletproof or anything), yes, they have an effect. Thing is, it usually takes a lot of punishment to significantly weaken his healing power. What is significant does tend to vary on writer however.

Colossus-Big C
how long would sabratooth last againts warrior madness thor?

StiltmanFTW
What is significant does tend to vary on writer however.

Of course.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mshinu
Adamantium Sabes would take him alone.

As it is kill him with his own axe. nono

Dum Dum Dugan
Of course, but clearly the hits have an effect on him then, there isn't a "clearing level" before strength has an effect. That's all I'm saying. Some have said hits don't matter unless it's from certain characters, when it is quite clear he can be taxed.
Actaully there is. Because one hit form the Hulk is literraly getting hit all day form batman. There is clear level differences. Wolverien can be hurt by street level guys, meaning they cause damage to his body, but it so minimal compared to what he can take that it pretty much irrelevent. Also Piercing weapons are far more effective against him then blunt force. Bleeding him out is the way to go for people who simply don't posses the strength needed to KO wolverine.

What is significant does tend to vary on writer however.
Not really, it ptretty consistent oiut side of way.

Starscream M
Actaully there is. Because one hit form the Hulk is literraly getting hit all day form batman. There is clear level differences. Wolverien can be hurt by street level guys, meaning they cause damage to his body, but it so minimal compared to what he can take that it pretty much irrelevent. Also Piercing weapons are far more effective against him then blunt force. Bleeding him out is the way to go for people who simply don't posses the strength needed to KO wolverine.
wasn't psylocke able to almost beat logan?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
wasn't psylocke able to almost beat logan?
Not sure how that relevent to a thing I said. She was using piercing attacks, combind with TK and she able to amp her stats to absurd levels.

Starscream M
Not sure how that relevent to a thing I said. She was using piercing attacks, combind with TK and she able to amp her stats to absurd levels. well, pressure points seem to work on logan as well

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, pressure points seem to work on logan as well
more BS from you. They actually shown not to work. Echo tried and failed.

Starscream M
more BS from you. They actually shown not to work. Echo tried and failed. just because you don't like it dosen't mean it doesn't work. dd and punisher both have had success with hitting pressure points on logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.