General Eiling (Shaggy Man body) vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario One: DOS DD

Scenario Two: H/P DD

biensalsa
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Scenario One: DOS DD

Scenario Two: H/P DD

1) The General

2) Doomsday

You know what will be a good fight?

General Eiling vs Rulk

Harbinger
General wins the first; they stalemate in the second.

Stoic
Originally posted by Harbinger
General wins the first; they stalemate in the second.

Doomsday wins the 1st they stalemate in a comical 2nd scenario.

-Pr-
1. Eiling
2. Doomsday

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Eiling
2. Doomsday

Prep-Man
Stalemate. At best, SM can adapt and can't be beat the same way twice.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Stalemate. At best, SM can adapt and can't be beat the same way twice.

So Doomsday is basically a clone of various characters.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Stoic
Doomsday wins the 1st they stalemate in a comical 2nd scenario. how does a weaker version of dd win but the stronger one stalemates? that doesnt make sense to me, maybe i missed something? confused

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Eiling (barely wins, credit goes to his healing factor and built up damage doomsday takes)

2. Doomsday one panels

fixed

Lord_Talron
eiling is insanely strong. DOS doomsday was merely trading blows with a weaker superman

psycho gundam
shitty durability though, even during his "owning" of the league, even with the "multiple ninja effect" on.

i wouldn't expect eiling to beat superman alone

Lord_Talron
shitty durability made up by having a healing factor that would make hulk and deadpool proud

psycho gundam
except any damage to his head spells death, and dd would dog out his grill minute one

grab him by the tusks and knee the back of his throat

"hahahahh" - dd

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shitty durability though, even during his "owning" of the league, even with the "multiple ninja effect" on.

i wouldn't expect eiling to beat superman alone
With bfr off the table I can see Eiling beating Superman. But not for a majority.

psycho gundam
dude cut his arm off too easily for me to give him a majority over superman

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
shitty durability made up by having a healing factor that would make hulk and deadpool proud shitty durability makes the healing factor a saving grace, hulk took a pissed off gladiator sustained eye blast to the chest at point blank range and wasn't damaged like eiling would have been. it would have went right through that guy to the other side.

superman + half kilometer + telescopic/heat vision + eiling's neck = win (the head will survive, so the boyscout won't need therapy for murder, just some icebreath over it and call it a night)

Prep-Man
Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.