Karate Kid vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only, who wins?

Juk3n
C'mon!! One hangs with Kryptonians, the other one ..

C'MON!!

tkitna
Yeah, seriously.

tru-marvell
Is KK super strong? If not what if he decides to go easy in the beginning before realizing TM's abilities....could be an interesting fight. But none-the-less from what I know/heard of KK.....KK 9.5/10

Sr J-Bieb
This is a task, and he is a master at those.

Taskmaster 10/10

Harbinger
Tasky dies.

Prep-Man
Val.

Lord_Dagoth
Karate Kid, easily.

Deadline
KK whats wrong with you people.

Lord_Talron
taskmaster 10/10

amnesia
Taskmaster>>Thor

I'm going with taskmaster.

Lord_Talron
but karate kid could dodge an omnidirectional blast from thor using super karate, can tasky do that, i think not! creepsmile

amnesia
Taskmaster can learn super karate from watching karate kid do super karate!

Lord_Talron
OH. MY. GOD. my mind was just BLOWN. durznuts

Lunacyde
All joking aside Val.

Lord_Talron
all joking aside, if tasky can survive for a few seconds (he doesnt need long at all) theres nothing that says he cant copy his moves

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
all joking aside, if tasky can survive for a few seconds (he doesnt need long at all) theres nothing that says he cant copy his moves

I never said there was. But IMO copying moves < Being a longtime master of those moves. Besides he can only copy the moves KK shows him and KK knows every martial art in the universe up to the 31st Century. Strictly speaking by comic logic he could keep going quite a long time before Tasky knows even a fraction of his total moves. Lastly KK has demonstrated martial arts abilities that are not necessarily just moves but special skills and abilities that Tasky may very well not be able to replicate.

Deadline
Y'know I doubt it. Taskmaster can't copy superhumans when KK was fighting some Superman villain he thought he was superhuman.

amnesia
But he isn't superhuman. Just a guy that knows karate.

Deadline
Originally posted by amnesia
But he isn't superhuman. Just a guy that knows karate.

The guy beat a superman villain twice. On the second time he got upgraded.

srankmissingnin
Tasky could maybe beat 3-Boot Karate Kid, he did get beat up by psychic security guards after all.

cdtm
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Is KK super strong? If not what if he decides to go easy in the beginning before realizing TM's abilities....could be an interesting fight. But none-the-less from what I know/heard of KK.....KK 9.5/10

He's human, but perform feats that require super strength. Chopping apart tanks or kicking through diamond is nothing to him. He's even restrained Superboy, and broken free of restraints made of enertron, which is basically like secondary adamantium.

I've thought about KK vs Taskmaster before, and believe KK would punk him in the first several fights, but he'll learn stuff from each defeat..

It'd take a LOT of fights before he even remotely poses a threat, though.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I never said there was. But IMO copying moves < Being a longtime master of those moves. Besides he can only copy the moves KK shows him and KK knows every martial art in the universe up to the 31st Century. Strictly speaking by comic logic he could keep going quite a long time before Tasky knows even a fraction of his total moves. Lastly KK has demonstrated martial arts abilities that are not necessarily just moves but special skills and abilities that Tasky may very well not be able to replicate. tasky's learned chi abilities before by just watching. he is able to replicate anything a human can do. he learned everything he needed to know about deadpool in less than 10 minutes of watching him. its not unfeasible that he could learn enough things from val to kick his ass

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
tasky's learned chi abilities before by just watching. he is able to replicate anything a human can do. he learned everything he needed to know about deadpool in less than 10 minutes of watching him. its not unfeasible that he could learn enough things from val to kick his ass

He could learn the moves, but not necessarily perfect them, depending on limitations of merely watching (Can you really learn chi moves perfectly via imitation, given the internal, unobservable element?)

Like with Spidey's move set. Yeah, he could copy him, but he still won't be as effective.

And what were the chi moves has he copied? Danny Rand would probably be somebody he'd want to copy, but as far as I'm aware he's yet to do it..

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by cdtm
He could learn the moves, but not necessarily perfect them, depending on limitations of merely watching (Can you really learn chi moves perfectly via imitation, given the internal, unobservable element?)

Like with Spidey's move set. Yeah, he could copy him, but he still won't be as effective.

And what were the chi moves has he copied? Danny Rand would probably be somebody he'd want to copy, but as far as I'm aware he's yet to do it.. he perfected a chi-based killing move from a guy in 10 mins and it took the guy 10 years to perfect it.

AsbestosFlaygon
Relax, guys.
This a joke thread... rite?

Don Corleone
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Relax, guys.
This a joke thread... rite?

Yes. laughing

cdtm
Well, yeah.

But Taskmaster probably really could learn KK's Super Karate, given the chance. big grin

Although even if he knew every move Armorr knows, the guy fought the fight of his life against Nemesis Kid, even after he developed superior Space Karate. Got his ass kicked, but just wouldn't stay down and got his licks in.

And come to think of it, why would Nemesis Kid be able to develop Space Karate anyways? He develops powers to counter opponents, and technique isn't a power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.