Gamora W/Lightsaber run a gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Deathstroke
Batman
Blob
Namor
Hercules
Superman
Hulk
Thanos
WWH
Odin(starts right in front of him)
Captain Marvel
Juggernaut

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Deathstroke
Batman
Blob
Namor
Hercules
Superman
Hulk
Thanos
WWH
Odin(starts right in front of him)
Captain Marvel
Juggernaut

Bombs can get her, sleeping and ko gas too.

Batman and Deathstroke has a chance to beat her with those. They probably win at least 4/10.

Blob loses, Namor can possibly win if he uses his best speed, Hercules wins via thunderclap, Superman wins, Hulk wins via thunderclap, Thanos wins, WWH wins via thunderclap, Odin loses, CM wins, Juggeranut wins.

Sr J-Bieb
H1 has p4p the worst posts on this site.

Philosophía
Originally posted by h1a8

Batman and Deathstroke has a chance to beat her with those. They probably win at least 4/10.

Blob loses, Namor can possibly win if he uses his best speed, Hercules wins via thunderclap, Superman wins, Hulk wins via thunderclap, Thanos wins, WWH wins via thunderclap, Odin loses, CM wins, Juggeranut wins. That was so random.

You're my favorite poster.

King Kandy

Blob loses, Namor can possibly win if he uses his best speed, Hercules wins via thunderclap, Superman wins, Hulk wins via thunderclap, Thanos wins, WWH wins via thunderclap, Odin loses, CM wins, Juggeranut wins.
You're wrong. She combos them all to KO. They get diced before they can thunderclap, esp when she can just cut off their hands.

Harbinger
Odin loses? Lulz.

Black bolt z
If she doesn't stop at superman she probably does stop at thanos.Theres no way to quantify if it would cut through them or not.

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
You're wrong. She combos them all to KO. They get diced before they can thunderclap, esp when she can just cut off their hands. Only Odin starts close, the others from a distance.

Lord_Talron
somehow i think odin is beyond getting cut by a lightsaber mmm

King Kandy
Only Odin starts close, the others from a distance.
So she closes the distance and kills them before they can thunderclap. Same dif. She has the speed advantage and can cleave through them and combo them to death before they can even react.

h1a8
So she closes the distance and kills them before they can thunderclap. Same dif. She has the speed advantage and can cleave through them and combo them to death before they can even react. She's not that fast, she has no great super speed. They can thunderclap before she moves any significant amount.

Johnny Sorrow
Odin loses

I love you.

King Kandy
She's not that fast, she has no great super speed. They can thunderclap before she moves any significant amount.
That is very incorrect. We saw her dance around Thanos's attacks so she is clearly too fast for him to react to, and most of the guys in this thread are even slower than he is. On top of that a thunderclap from most of these guys won't even phase her, WWH is probably the only exception. So I am right.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Odin loses? Lulz. Didn't you know A lightsaber is a greater source of energy then SS or Thanos attacks it is much hotter then a sun. It could cut Odin in half i mean look what good oled Adam claws did to Thor they scratched him poor Odin just remember kids The Force is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> then the Odin Force

h1a8
That is very incorrect. We saw her dance around Thanos's attacks so she is clearly too fast for him to react to, and most of the guys in this thread are even slower than he is. On top of that a thunderclap from most of these guys won't even phase her, WWH is probably the only exception. So I am right. Dodging Thanos doesn't prove she can traverse the distance to them before they can thunderclap. These guys can move faster than humans easily. A thunderclap could take them less than .1 second to achieve. Hell I can clap hard in less than .5 seconds.

A thunderclap can definitely phase her. One nearly koed Spider-man and others have done some very devastating damage. She would be hurt and flying blocks back.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Didn't you know A lightsaber is a greater source of energy then SS or Thanos attacks it is much hotter then a sun. It could cut Odin in half i mean look what good oled Adam claws did to Thor they scratched him poor Odin just remember kids The Force is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> then the Odin Force a force user has the potential to have universal level powers

Q99
A lightsaber is honestly a whole lot less threatening than her normal blade... remember the blast doors that resisted it for awhile.

With Godslayer, Superman'd have to be careful. With a lightsaber, he can yawn and take it.

The Nuul
H1 is a complete joke.

She combos to KOs/slices them all FTW!

Kid Kurdy
Deathstroke
Could go either way.

Probably Gamora.

Gamora.

When written right, Namor.

When written right, Hercules.

Superman every single time.

Hulk every single time.

Thanos every single time.

WWH every single time.

Odin every single time.

Captain Marvel every single time.

Juggernaut every single time.

Omega Vision
Honestly a lightsaber probably doesn't change any of the outcomes here.

Also this list is hilariously wonky.

KuRuPT Thanosi
She beats most

Lunacyde
So apparently nobody here knows anything about Star Wars huh? Not to comment on your knowledge of lightsabers or anything, but for someone untrained in it's use a lightsaber is just as likely to cut them as their opponent. Since the blade of a lightsaber has no weight, and the plasma itself creates a very strong gyroscopic effect only those with great strength and dexterity, and almost always a good amount of attunement to the force, can use a lightsaber effectively in combat. Even without the force, it generally takes much practice to even become remotely efficient with a lightsaber blade.

Secondly there a number of materials that are either resistent to lightsaber blades, or extremely durable against them. (Cortosis, Mandalorion Iron, and Phrik are just a few of them.) Also the speed with which a lightsaber blade cuts through an object greatly depends on it's density, thickness, and durability as shown in "The Phantom Menace" when it takes a great deal of time to cut through the blast doors. Those blast doors are significanly less durable than a number of the characters she is facing here so there is no way she will be hacking and slashing limbs off most of these characters.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Honestly a lightsaber probably doesn't change any of the outcomes here.

Also this list is hilariously wonky. elaborate

Omega Vision
elaborate
Elaborate which one?

As for the first a lightsaber won't be enough of a boost to give her the win against the guys on this list who are going to beat her normally.

As for the second having Deathstroke lower than Batman and Odin lower than Captain Marvel and Juggernaut are the most glaring problems with the ordering of the list though there are many others.

Stoic
Stops at Hercules in a stalemate, and simalarly stalemates with everyone until she hits Thanos, and loses to the rest.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lunacyde
So apparently nobody here knows anything about Star Wars huh? Not to comment on your knowledge of lightsabers or anything, but for someone untrained in it's use a lightsaber is just as likely to cut them as their opponent. Since the blade of a lightsaber has no weight, and the plasma itself creates a very strong gyroscopic effect only those with great strength and dexterity, and almost always a good amount of attunement to the force, can use a lightsaber effectively in combat. Even without the force, it generally takes much practice to even become remotely efficient with a lightsaber blade.

Secondly there a number of materials that are either resistent to lightsaber blades, or extremely durable against them. (Cortosis, Mandalorion Iron, and Phrik are just a few of them.) Also the speed with which a lightsaber blade cuts through an object greatly depends on it's density, thickness, and durability as shown in "The Phantom Menace" when it takes a great deal of time to cut through the blast doors. Those blast doors are significanly less durable than a number of the characters she is facing here so there is no way she will be hacking and slashing limbs off most of these characters.

Omega Vision
^ I don't think it's realistic to say that Gamora would be so clumsy as to hurt herself with the lightsaber. She's a highly trained warrior after all and has superhuman agility. But I agree that it's not powerful enough to matter against the foes who will beat her under normal conditions.

Lunacyde
^ I don't think it's realistic to say that Gamora would be so clumsy as to hurt herself with the lightsaber. She's a highly trained warrior after all and has superhuman agility. But I agree that it's not powerful enough to matter against the foes who will beat her under normal conditions. I'm not saying she would be clumsy with it, but for her to pick it up and wield it perfectly isn't going to happen either, its ve4ry different than any weapon she's ever used before. Nonetheless in the time it takes her to cut through Superman he would one hit her for the win, we agree on this.

Omega Vision
its ve4ry different than any weapon she's ever used before.
Idk about that. Energy swords are pretty common in comics and I'd be surprised if she hasn't used one in her entire history.

h1a8
Elaborate which one?

As for the first a lightsaber won't be enough of a boost to give her the win against the guys on this list who are going to beat her normally.

As for the second having Deathstroke lower than Batman and Odin lower than Captain Marvel and Juggernaut are the most glaring problems with the ordering of the list though there are many others.

The reason why Odin was lower is because he starts very close to her. The others start at a good distance from her. This makes CM far harder to beat than Odin. Do u agree?

h1a8

Secondly there a number of materials that are either resistent to lightsaber blades, or extremely durable against them. (Cortosis, Mandalorion Iron, and Phrik are just a few of them.) Also the speed with which a lightsaber blade cuts through an object greatly depends on it's density, thickness, and durability as shown in "The Phantom Menace" when it takes a great deal of time to cut through the blast doors. Those blast doors are significanly less durable than a number of the characters she is facing here so there is no way she will be hacking and slashing limbs off most of these characters. I agree to an extent. The lightsabers cut through the blast doors like butter. The problem was getting the door to melt a big enough hole to get through. This is where it took some time. But they stabbed through it like nothing. Lightsabers in other Starwars films and comics have cut through durable metal like it wasn't there. Low feats and high feats even happen with lightsabers.

I believe with her super human strength, she can cut through most beings here easily. The exceptions would maybe be Superman, CM, and Juggernaut. The blob is an unknown to me so I can't really say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.