Surtur Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Surtur W/Twilight Sword VS Classic Juggernaut

Gadabout
I know some idiot writer had Juggs all but laugh off Thor's godblast but I can't imagine in anyway any sane person putting pen to paper with the result being Juggs beating Surtur...w/twilight nontheless.

Surtur with or without sword 100/0

Colossus-Big C
how is he an idoit writer? juggernaut has infinit durability

Gadabout
He don't have infinit durability....are u saying no force below LT can harm him? I mean look at ur sig...kinda ends that lie, right?

guy222
surtur

bbrem123
thread fail

janus77
Onslaught.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught.

Juggernaut has (An inconsistent, I admit) magical weakness.

Shatterstar's swords were able to go right through his defenses and slice his flesh. (xforce..3? 4?) The explanation? "those were forged in a realm of magic and science."

Thunderstrike fought him with the executioner's axe and sliced off his helmet. He COULD have taken off his head- Juggs' response was "Oh, what is that, a magic axe?" And GAVE UP. against *thunderstrike*.

and that was team wrecking "classic" juggernaut.

Surtur with the sword of twilight would absolutely murder him.

janus77
WarHulk.

janus77
Juggernaut has a limit to the amount of power he can tank, be it magic or science. we've seen the upper bounds, Godblast for magic, Onslaught slap for physical.

h1a8
Onslaught debacle has two counters

1. Onslaught had reality warping powers and tremendous psionic ability. Thus it wasn't purely physical.

2. It was bad writing since the writer didn't know much about Juggs. He had the gem inside Juggs when it was never there. This proves the writer didn't know about Juggs and thus invalidates the feat.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by h1a8
Onslaught debacle has two counters

1. Onslaught had reality warping powers and tremendous psionic ability. Thus it wasn't purely physical.

this I'll give you, though at that point onslaught wasn't a reality warper. he was still just the magneto/xavier hybrid, which imo is enough to take out the juggernaut that way. either way, not really a physical feat.

agreed. really, really stupid oversight.

Mindset
Originally posted by janus77
Juggernaut has a limit to the amount of power he can tank, be it magic or science. we've seen the upper bounds, Godblast for magic, Onslaught slap for physical. GB didn't hurt Juggs.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Shatterstar's swords were able to go right through his defenses and slice his flesh. (xforce..3? 4?) The explanation? "those were forged in a realm of magic and science."

Thunderstrike fought him with the executioner's axe and sliced off his helmet. He COULD have taken off his head- Juggs' response was "Oh, what is that, a magic axe?" And GAVE UP. against *thunderstrike*.

Surtur with the sword of twilight would absolutely murder him. d'spayre blasted him down to a skeleton, surtur w/twilight...........

Colossus-Big C
dspare blast was a blast of the dspayre emotion that every being has,
no pure concussive power can hurt juggs unlesa its very powerful magic or science

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Surtur with the sword of twilight would absolutely murder him. Which just makes you confused why Mjolnir doesn't knock him for a loop

bbrem123
Originally posted by bbrem123
thread fail

Don Corleone
Originally posted by guy222
surtur

Stoic
Surtur wins but does not kill Juggs in this scenario, he just punts him into space like a tennis ball for the bfr win.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Stoic
Surtur wins but does not kill Juggs in this scenario, he just punts him into space like a tennis ball for the bfr win.

so r u telling me that surtur vs juggernaut with no bfr will be a stalemate??

Colossus-Big C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.