The Hot Gates Streetleveler Style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunacyde
Our characters are thrust into the conflict at the heart of the movie 300. They stand at the Hot Gates, ready to face an impossibly large army of Persians from all different nations and continents. The opponents will be the same ones in the movies except their numbers are literally never ending. Which duo can last the longest? Morals are off. Duos will work together despite how they feel about each other.

- All throwing weapons/ammo is unlimited.
-Characters with firearms still need to reload.
- Characters keep fighting until they die, whoever can last the longest wins.
- No climbing or barricading themselves where the enemy can't reach them.
- No leaving the 5 mile radius of the hot gates.
- No access to any gear but what is stated.

TEAMS:

TEAM MILITARY
Captain America (Rogers) - Shield, flash-bangs
Punisher - M16, Mossberg 500 Pump Action Shotgun, Twin 9mm pistols

TEAM BATFACTOR
Batman (Bruce) - Utility belt with all standard gear, broadsword.
Batgirl (Cassie)- Utiity belt with standard gear, katana

TEAM SIDEKICK
Batman (Dick) - Utility Belt with standard gear, escrima sticks
Captain America (Bucky) - Shield, Kabar, 9mm pistol, Bionic Arm

TEAM FERAL
Wolverine (Bones claw) - Healing and stamina are only peak human
Daken (Bone Claws) - Healing and Stamina peak human, no phere.

TEAM RED
Elektra - Sais
Daredevil - Billy clubs

TEAM NINJA
Snake-Eyes - Katana, Uzi SMG, Colt .45, Kabar, 3 grenades
Storm Shadow - Twin Katana, Kabar, Shurikens, throwing knives

TEAM SCI-FI
Darth Maul (Comics) No Force abilities (Ex. Push, lightning, etc.)
Boba Fett (Comics) Just Armor and Blaster

TEAM FANTASY
Wulfgar - Aegisfang
Drizzt Do'Urden - Twinkle, Icingdeath, Taulmaril the Heatseeker, and the quiver of Anariel.

Lunacyde
I'll go out on a limb and say Team Ninja.

Probably military.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
Probably military.

Any thoughts as to why?

Originally posted by Lunacyde
Any thoughts as to why? They have ranged options and can take multiple targets at once. They are arguably the best tacticians in the roster and excell at guerilla tactics and intelligent use of the terrain.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
They have ranged options and can take multiple targets at once. They are arguably the best tacticians in the roster and excell at guerilla tactics and intelligent use of the terrain.

I like that. Good points.

psycho gundam
TEAM MILITARY
Captain America (Rogers) - Shield, flash-bangs
Punisher - M16, Mossberg 500 Pump Action Shotgun, Twin 9mm pistols
with ease

infinite flash bangs (no reload) + infinite grenade rounds from the M-16's hard point = total long range supremacy.

+ cap blocks all the arrows like a G (the archers then get flash banged (no homo), then frankie snipes their asses

frank and cap did the whole war thing (frank twice) and kicked a ton of ass against more modern armies, the persians get steam rolled

I'll go out on a limb and say Team Ninja.

http://a.imageshack.us/img837/2011/incrediblehulk39518.jpg

cool

i didn't photoshop that caption, frank just knows

byrdgang21
Torn between team military and team ninja.

Konton
All of these teams can go untouched until they get tired.

Team Feral wins because they fatigue the slowest and can take the most punishment after they eventually get delirious and sloppy.

psycho gundam
^ it will be raining arrows on them, and their healing factors are nerfed

Konton
Oh, didn't read the stipulations.

I guess Cap would truck it out the longest... I don't know anything about team fantasy though.

srankmissingnin
Marvel/Image/DDP continuity Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow win pretty handily... current rebooted IDW Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow get rolled by everyone who isn't Team Fantasy.

srankmissingnin
Double Post

srankmissingnin
Team Fantasy is kinda gimped IMO.

Since they are fighting fodder, I guess Elektra could mass mind controll them and turn the Persians army on itself. The stips don't say her powers are off, but I imagine that is the intention based on the other fighters.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Marvel/Image/DDP continuity Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow win pretty handily... current rebooted IDW Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow get rolled by everyone who isn't Team Fantasy.

Sorry, forgot to stipulate this was DDP version of the Ninjas.

I think you underrate fantasy.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Team Fantasy is kinda gimped IMO.

Since they are fighting fodder, I guess Elektra could mass mind controll them and turn the Persians army on itself. The stips don't say her powers are off, but I imagine that is the intention based on the other fighters.

Yes, I forgot to say her powers are off. I am trying to make it on as fair ground as possible.

Don Corleone
Team Military.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by psycho gundam
with ease

infinite flash bangs (no reload) + infinite grenade rounds from the M-16's hard point = total long range supremacy.

+ cap blocks all the arrows like a G (the archers then get flash banged (no homo), then frankie snipes their asses

frank and cap did the whole war thing (frank twice) and kicked a ton of ass against more modern armies, the persians get steam rolled

http://a.imageshack.us/img837/2011/incrediblehulk39518.jpg

cool

i didn't photoshop that caption, frank just knows

Too bad Snake-Eyes is an expression of getting the worst possible outcome....thus losing :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.