Flying Brick Tag Team Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is a round robin tournament. Each team will fight the other teams once each. The participants are:

1. Superman & Captain Marvel
2. Mr. Majestic & Eradicator
3. Cyborg Superman & Black Adam
4. Thor & Beta Ray Bill
5. Sentry & Gladiator
6. King Hyperion (evil) & Count Nefaria (classic)

Which pair racks up the most wins?

Please Discuss

Q99
The last one, I would say. They're the most powerful of the lot, Nefaria's a team fighter and Hype's insanely hard to put down too.

Stoic
I'm going with 5, I'm almost betting that Sentry, could be more powerful than all of these guys together. When or if his psyche ever heals, I can see him being able to amp a couple orders past Sky Father. We'll see though.

amnesia
If that happens i will burn all my marvel comics.

Stoic
Originally posted by amnesia
If that happens i will burn all my marvel comics.

Yea well you never know right? It could be a very cool story line, that you may buy.

amnesia
Sentry is a bad character. That's all i need to know.

Although shadowland was better than expected.

Stoic
Originally posted by amnesia
Sentry is a bad character. That's all i need to know.

Although shadowland was better than expected.

Well that's the purpose, he's a failure as a person, which extends to his constant questioning as to how a failure could be so good as a hero. This could turn around, if he somehow reclaimed his fractured mind. What made him lose it in the first place? Was it really the drugs? Was it the serum? was it a powerful entity that trashed him? Sentry is a very develop-able character.

Colossus-Big C
team 6 because of king hyperion, he should be on a team by himself

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team 6 because of king hyperion, he should be on a team by himself

erm he got beat by the Blue Marvel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.