Lobo Vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/77967-132257-lobo_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/462/81351-155852-hulk_large.jpg

guy222
maestro

CosmicComet
Maestro's inherent gheyness means he loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Maestro's inherent gheyness means he loses.

How is he ghey? Did you see his harem?

Flyattractor
Did you see his horny Helmet?

Although in retrospect.

The Pirate look LOBO is spouting at this time is not the best in differance to this comment.

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Although in retrospect.

The Pirate look LOBO is spouting at this time is not the best in differance to this comment.

Do you think the helmet was an innuendo?

Flyattractor
Yes. I do.
But for WHAT.
I dare not say.

quanchi112
Maestro wins.

Prep-Man

Although in retrospect.

Don't hate on 52 Lobo. He was coming back from a pool of blood. This guy is damn near unstoppable to put down.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Don't hate on 52 Lobo. He was coming back from a pool of blood. This guy is damn near unstoppable to put down.

Banner is a clever guy.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Banner is a clever guy.

So is Lobo, though. He's pretty much a genius.

Uriel005
So is Lobo, though. He's pretty much a genius.
Lol Lobo IS a genius level character he just prefers the more direct approach. I mean come on engineering a virus for his race that doesn't effect him. Also one of Lobo's many powers is PIS itself. I'd say it depends on whether he activates his godmode cheat or not because being taken in a straight fight with batman is almost an ultimate low show to tanking superman with a smile.

Flyattractor
What exactly are Maestro's stats?

I recall reading the story when it came out,but wasn't really all that impressed by it.

CosmicComet

That's his attempt at hiding the truth.

Lobo spits and Maestro dies. The Main Man don't play that shit.

janus77
Maestro ftw.

Prep-Man
What exactly are Maestro's stats?

I recall reading the story when it came out,but wasn't really all that impressed by it.

I hear he's about WW Hulk level. Shrugs.

"Id"
Lobo frags him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo frags him.

Like I said if Lobo is on Godmode roids he could fart in Maestro's general direction for all I care and waste him. Lobo is just one of those characters where super high ending and super low ending might just depend on what the writers had for breakfast that morning.

I mean he is either a 220 lb flesh bag of face rape or he's a mildly irritating space biker. The thing that makes Lobo is his attitude towards everything. The main man walks the walk of a man who KNOWS that he is the meanest son of a ***** in the universe and there ain't no one whose got the balls to challenge it in his mind. Sometimes he has the power to back it up... other times not so much.

He should have a shirt to confirm that...

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
Like I said if Lobo is on Godmode roids he could fart in Maestro's general direction for all I care and waste him. Lobo is just one of those characters where super high ending and super low ending might just depend on what the writers had for breakfast that morning.

I mean he is either a 220 lb flesh bag of face rape or he's a mildly irritating space biker. The thing that makes Lobo is his attitude towards everything. The main man walks the walk of a man who KNOWS that he is the meanest son of a ***** in the universe and there ain't no one whose got the balls to challenge it in his mind. Sometimes he has the power to back it up... other times not so much.

He should have a shirt to confirm that...

I guess if he was so bad, Depero wouldn't have over powered him, and punched him miles away into a river then right?

What's the point of even disscussing Lobo, He breaks his hand on Darkseids face, gets KO'd by Superman Eclipsed (with ease), is nearly KO'd by a sledge hammer to the face, while being hit by an average human (Lobo mini #1). But on the other hand, he takes on hells legions, with Etrigan there, wins, but can't take a viable win from Etrigan in one on one combat?

While all along we have to accept that he would be able to kill a fully fed Galactus. Lobo makes no sense in forum battles, people should pick the non toon-time Lobo to debate.

Prep-Man
Dont focus on the low showings. Lobo has been nearly unbeatable for a while now. He even tricked Darkseid once.

the ninjak

Scans please smile

Stoic
Dont focus on the low showings. Lobo has been nearly unbeatable for a while now. He even tricked Darkseid once.

Are you talking about non toon Lobo? How does tricking Darkseid translate to Lobo being able to take Darkseid, or Maestro in a battle for that matter?

Prep-Man
Are you talking about non toon Lobo? How does tricking Darkseid translate to Lobo being able to take Darkseid, or Maestro in a battle for that matter?

Lobo is lobo. When he's been in Superman titles, he's held his own for the most part. Like I said, reflect in the averages. Lobo has more high end showings than he does low showings and everything in-between.

Uriel005
As I said depending on the writer and how they feel he can get godmode steroids on a whim.

King Castle
Maestro would ko lobo.. lobo would put a fight but he get taken down.

his fighting is just all over the place

Stoic
Lobo is lobo. When he's been in Superman titles, he's held his own for the most part. Like I said, reflect in the averages. Lobo has more high end showings than he does low showings and everything in-between.

I was factoring in his average Superman title like showings. When he was over matched by Despero, when he broke his hand on Darkseid's face, when he was KO'd by Superman (eclipsed), and When he fought Etrigan and stalemated with him, he was the non toon time Lobo.

The Toon time Lobo that lots of people love to bring up has enough power at times to face off with a Full powered Tyrant and win. This one should not be used in a forum battle.

Lobo in his un-exaggerated showings, has some really great showings too, like him being able to rip through Hal Jordan's containments like he was tearing through paper, nearly beating pre DOS Superman to death while being shyt in ur pantsez drunk. Taking on the entire Justice League Europe.

Prep-Man
I was factoring in his average Superman title like showings. When he was over matched by Despero, when he broke his hand on Darkseid's face, when he was KO'd by Superman (eclipsed), and When he fought Etrigan and stalemated with him, he was the non toon time Lobo.

The Toon time Lobo that lots of people love to bring up has enough power at times to face off with a Full powered Tyrant and win. This one should not be used in a forum battle.

Lobo in his un-exaggerated showings, has some really great showings too, like him being able to rip through Hal Jordan's containments like he was tearing through paper, nearly beating pre DOS Superman to death while being shyt in ur pantsez drunk. Taking on the entire Justice League Europe.

On average, Lobo gives Superman fits and even knocked his ass around. LATELY, Lobo has been harder and harder to put down. I factor those in the most.

Galan007
So is Lobo, though. He's pretty much a genius. That's an understatement. Lobo once reprogrammed a Mother Box, and owned Darkseid with it.

Flyattractor
LOBO is also one of the few that I have ever seen that could fight off being possessed by DeadMan..

*I only mention that because it was in the same comic as the motherbox reprogram*

"Id"

CosmicComet
Maestro was never all that impressive anyway. Lobo doesn't need to be enraged to deal with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.