Kyle Rayner Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/krayn.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75740-7621-wonder-woman_large.jpg

Warlord
Kyle

Stoic
Wonder Woman

Slaanesh
Kyle

kyle

AsbestosFlaygon
GL

Q99
Unsure.

Bentley
Kyle. GL's have a good powerset to deal with Diana's equipment.

Omega Vision
Split.

rotiart
I'll go with Kyle. But that cause he's my favorite gl. :-)

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Kyle. GL's have a good powerset to deal with Diana's equipment.

I dunno, WW's seems more focused on one-on-one and she's never had much problem with GLs in terms of power match-up.

The best GLs need to fight high-end physical types more, it's been awhile since I can remember one of them fighting Superman or WW.

Bentley
Mongul?

Q99
Yea, he's powerful, though generally below Superman and such by a bit, and lacks some of the side abilities that a kryptonian or WW has like flight and speed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Split.

Bentley
Pr would give Hal the majority but he says Kyle splits uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
Pr would give Hal the majority but he says Kyle splits uhuh

That's because Hal's better.

Tbh i might say split for Hal too, though.

cdtm
Kyle.

Omega Vision
Plus my impression of Kyle's interactions with WW is of a guy who's trying to hide his budgie, he always seems nervous around her. He doesn't have Hal Jordan's infinite confidence.

cdtm
Plus my impression of Kyle's interactions with WW is of a guy who's trying to hide his budgie, he always seems nervous around her. He doesn't have Hal Jordan's infinite confidence.

He's grown since his JLA days.

He stared down Vril Dox, basically told salaak off when he threatened action against Guy Gardner for breaking regulations, and laid down the law to the Guardians of the Universe. And unlike when Hal has a hissy fit with the Guardians, Kyle kept a cool head while making his point.

Hell, if it wasn't for him drawing a line in the sand, red lantern Gardner would've been murdered by his friends.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm
He's grown since his JLA days.

He stared down Vril Dox, basically told salaak off when he threatened action against Guy Gardner for breaking regulations, and laid down the law to the Guardians of the Universe. And unlike when Hal has a hissy fit with the Guardians, Kyle kept a cool head while making his point.

Hell, if it wasn't for him drawing a line in the sand, red lantern Gardner would've been murdered by his friends.
What does any of this have to do with him wanting to get in Diana's swimsuit but being afraid to ask? stick out tongue

cdtm
What does any of this have to do with him wanting to get in Diana's swimsuit but being afraid to ask? stick out tongue

Ahh, well..

You know how kids who grew up idolizing Wonder Woman don't really want to see slash fics or hentai/pron? Maybe it's like that. laughing out loud

tideoftime
Diana takes a majority against "lesser" GL's, gets wins against Hal (though I think he would take the majority against her), and holds well against Sinestro...

Against Kyle, I'd say a split, with the edge going to either of them depending on circumstances...

Q99
Diana did take him on in JLA: League of One.

She didn't tell him they were having a fight, stole his ring and then headbutted him hard enough to leave a little star indent from her tiara in his crab mask. smile

It proved to be a highly effective strategy.

ankur29
kyle 6/10

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99

She didn't tell him they were having a fight, stole his ring and then headbutted him hard enough to leave a little star indent from her tiara in his crab mask. smile

It proved to be a highly effective strategy. Why did you even bring this up?

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99

It proved to be a highly effective strategy.

Also from that general era, she held pretty well against the Sinestro duplicate (who's will/power was exactly equal to "the real thing"wink, being able to break through his constructs and resist the force he could create; the former shows strategy in a "surprise" situation, while the latter covers brute force and a more "forum-like" setting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.