Voidtry vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Voidtry

vs

Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, and Flash (Wally)

-Pr-
League.

Lord_Talron
yea. im going to say league here too

The Nuul
Lol @ thread.

JLA wins.

OneDumbG0
Lol @ thread.

New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Secret Warriors, Young Avengers, and Loki were simultaneously getting handled by Voidtry without Loki's Norn Stone-fueled super amp.

Starscream M
what's so funny about the thread? Why is everying LOLing at it? erm

janus77
Void 7/10, imo.
dunno if he can catch Flash, but the rest aren't much of a problem for him to turn inside out.

Colossus-Big C
Voidtry 9/10
he isnt touching flash though

shokosugi
Too much blitzing...

Superman, WW or Flash can solo Voidtry via blitz.

amnesia
LOL.

JLA>Thor>Void

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Lol @ thread.

New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Secret Warriors, Young Avengers, and Loki were simultaneously getting handled by Voidtry without Loki's Norn Stone-fueled super amp.

I'll go with this one.

shokosugi
JLA >>>> Thor >> Hellicarrier > Void

Stoic
Originally posted by shokosugi

There's more to it than that. Void is a whole other ball game buddy.

parashute
League wins

Bentley
MM solos.

Black bolt z
Void>Thor erm

Anyways JLA wins easy.Flash speed steal then MM mind rape.

kgkg
Voidtry

the ninjak

Sentry wanted to die.

Void kills them. Flash runs home and cries.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Sentry wanted to die.

Void kills them. Flash runs home and cries.

MM will make him want to die smile

janus77
reading MM often makes me feel that way. as to the thread, Flash apart, they die.

Void's control of molecules (his own specifically) is shown to be greater than' Molecule Man's. Flash cannot steal speed from Void, sorry.

Lord Feron
I would say Lasso and maybe MM ****ing with his mind is the key to JLA win. I really don't think a blitz and just fist pounding is gonna do anything really.

janus77
Void's gonna fry MM's mind if MM tries that, and Wondy dies with a tendril to the chest.

Sentry does the Ares-fatality on Superman yes

bbrem123
Originally posted by janus77
Void's gonna fry MM's mind if MM tries that, and Wondy dies with a tendril to the chest.

agreed...while flash runs his fastest far far awayy from the battle field

Omega Vision

Because Ares and Superman are totally interchangeable. no expression

bbrem123
doesnt matter...did u see void in mighty avenger...nobody could do shitt...superman is just another fly

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because Ares and Superman are totally interchangeable. no expression no...but void did beat MM

Bentley

Nah, Void has no psychic powers or whatsoever, even Cyclops who has like, zero psychic power, held his own against him. Such a chump.

MM solos 1000000000000/10.

kgkg
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Void>Thor erm

Anyways JLA wins easy.Flash speed steal then MM mind rape. Mind Rape Voidtry? That has been done before? Strange feared entering Bob's mind because he feared the Void. Any contact with the Void is deadly....MM might fuk himself if he tired that.

Black bolt z
Flash cannot steal speed from Void, sorry. Why not?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by kgkg
Mind Rape Voidtry? That has been done before? Strange feared entering Bob's mind because he feared the Void. Any contact with the Void is deadly....MM might fuk himself if he tired that. Being scared=/=being able to mindrape him.

And no it was never done on void but I see no reason why it wouldn't work since he is just part of sentry and it works on him.

kgkg
Being scared=/=being able to mindrape him.

And no it was never done on void but I see no reason why it wouldn't work since he is just part of sentry and it works on him. Being scared to go into Bob's mind because the Void is there is a sign that he can't be control... If a character can be mindrape someone that easy there is no need to be scared. Even Prof X refused to dig deeper into it.

That was the whole premise to keep the Void out... They needed bob to cooperate to control the Void and even that didn't work.

No one has mindrape Sentry either he has been mentally influenced all this years by the Void... It's the Void that is making him crazy.

There is 0 evidence that Void can be mindrape. From what we did see that was pretty much impossible.

Bentley
Mind Rape Voidtry? That has been done before? Strange feared entering Bob's mind because he feared the Void. Any contact with the Void is deadly....MM might fuk himself if he tired that.

Is the scan about dr. Strange on Sentry's respect thread? I wouldn't put his telepathic powers close to MM's.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, Void has no psychic powers or whatsoever, even Cyclops who has like, zero psychic power, held his own against him. Such a chump.

That was a pale imitation of Void. An imprint.

Stoic
If this fight happened in comics, it might be a sad day for the league.

Warlord
Is the scan about dr. Strange on Sentry's respect thread? I wouldn't put his telepathic powers close to MM's.

Sentry isn't void.
anyways Sentry broke free of Strange's possession

Stoic
I'm remembering the fits that Konvikt gave the league.

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
Sentry isn't void.
anyways Sentry broke free of Strange's possession

Yeah, and that was the omg-what-is-my-life-purpose-emo Sentry that broke free. How do you mindrape Void? It's a one-dimensional kill-all kinda character.

the ninjak
Void kills everyone cept Flash.

He dead now, so don worry bout it.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah, and that was the omg-what-is-my-life-purpose-emo Sentry that broke free. How do you mindrape Void? It's a one-dimensional kill-all kinda character.

Faulty logic, if being unidimensional made you resilant against psychic powers, tp would've been useless in the nineties.

Black bolt z
Being scared to go into Bob's mind because the Void is there is a sign that he can't be control... If a character can be mindrape someone that easy there is no need to be scared. Even Prof X refused to dig deeper into it.

That was the whole premise to keep the Void out... They needed bob to cooperate to control the Void and even that didn't work.

No one has mindrape Sentry either he has been mentally influenced all this years by the Void... It's the Void that is making him crazy.

There is 0 evidence that Void can be mindrape. From what we did see that was pretty much impossible. It doesn't matter if X refused to go deeper.Could he?Probably.Strange was scared of bobs mind.Could he go into it?Probably.I don't see the problem here.

bbrem123
probably??? r u serious?

the whole reason they dont go in is because the would be fck if they did....telepath can go in all they want...and something along the lines of what happened to emma will happen to them

saying probably does not work at all for an argument....how bout probably not!...saying they were scared indicates the dangers of going into bobs mind...nevermind a fully manifested void

I don't think mindrape would work either and mmh might just become contaminated by whatever it is that the void is. He probably wins here, their best bet would be the lasso.

Bentley
So just like that Void is beyond John's level psychic powers? erm

It's hard to judge actually, but given the amount of telepaths who chose to stay out of his way and how afraid they were of a tiny sliver of the thing + void's poorly defined nature/hugest menace ever theme, I'd say he probably wouldn't go down with it.

The Nuul
So just like that Void is beyond John's level psychic powers? erm

Yeah because Voidtry has shown better quality feats.

Voidtry or Sentry is one of the shittest characters ever. He has 1 or 2 good feats and his fanboys go nuts. Some B lister like Blue Marvel comes around and people like him more heh. Marvel will use BM more properly than that PIS shit character.

kgkg
It doesn't matter if X refused to go deeper.Could he?Probably.Strange was scared of bobs mind.Could he go into it?Probably.I don't see the problem here. wtf you talking about probably?... Like I said if that could have stopped the Void it they would have done it.

I'm not even sure where you getting the idea that MM could affect the Void?

It holds less water than me saying Void blinks them out of existence.

kgkg
Is the scan about dr. Strange on Sentry's respect thread? I don't know

OneDumbG0
Is the scan about dr. Strange on Sentry's respect thread? I wouldn't put his telepathic powers close to MM's. Dr. Strange beat Moondragon telepathically though, right?

Galan007
It was all J'onn had just to momentarily make the Joker sane. He isn't going to mindrape Void.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
It was all J'onn had just to momentarily make the Joker sane. He isn't going to mindrape Void. you can't compare joker to void

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
you can't compare joker to void Are you saying that Joker would be harder to use TP on then Void?

Starscream M
Are you saying that Joker would be harder to use TP on then Void? there's no point of comparison

joker's mind is pretty insane...he's as smart as batman and crazier than anybody. his mind was able to wield a power as great as Mxy's...a task I doubt few could handle.

OneDumbG0
^ Mxy's given his powers to people before and it was hard to handle?

bbrem123
void cant infect other minds...he is much worse to mindrape then joker

Galan007
joker's mind is pretty insane...he's as smart as batman and crazier than anybody. Have you... Eh.... Read anything about Sentry/Void?

his mind was able to wield a power as great as Mxy's...a task I doubt few could handle. Based on?

Mxy's power turned Joker's thoughts into reality... All he had to do was will something to happen and it happened. No different then Nebula being able to pick up the IG and immediately pwn the abstracts.

Bentley
Dr. Strange beat Moondragon telepathically though, right?

Yeah, but passing through Strange will always be the hardest thing to gauge ever, few characters have changed so much and served more as plot devices than Strange. Should prepped classic Strange beat Moondragon? Hell yeah. Should he beat Voidtry? Is he the bar we use to messure tp when he's a magician. Let's not even get to who knows which showings of the character.

My statement is meant as I said it: Are we making Voidtry invincible as far as tp goes up to MM level?

It was all J'onn had just to momentarily make the Joker sane. He isn't going to mindrape Void.

He's mindraped Joker some other times, DC doesn't care much about tp or John to be quite honest.

Black bolt z
wtf you talking about probably?... Like I said if that could have stopped the Void it they would have done it.

I'm not even sure where you getting the idea that MM could affect the Void?

It holds less water than me saying Void blinks them out of existence. MM feat is PIS.Originally posted by Starscream M
you can't compare joker to void Mabye mabye not.I mean both are completely insane with both being dark and twisted in their own way.

OneDumbG0
Yeah, but passing through Strange will always be the hardest thing to gauge ever, few characters have changed so much and served more as plot devices than Strange. Should prepped classic Strange beat Moondragon? Hell yeah. Should he beat Voidtry? Is he the bar we use to messure tp when he's a magician. Let's not even get to who knows which showings of the character.

My statement is meant as I said it: Are we making Voidtry invincible as far as tp goes up to MM level? Dr. Strange's appearance in the Sentry limited series served to show that not even plot device characters could readily deal with him.

J'onn's tp isn't as epic as you make it out to be. And Void's telepathy isn't non-existent. Void's telepathic powers were used to mind-rape every person on Marvel Earth to forget he ever existed. That includes every Marvel Earth telepath.

kgkg
MM feat is PIS. It's hard to call anything Void did as PIS beause the Void only he has good feats and his powers was not even defined with any limits.... Every single time he has been tamed and defeated was due to Bob's effort to stop the Void.

The original Void was a force that was to great for anyone in Marvel earth to handle.

shokosugi
Hellicarier.

Bentley
Dr. Strange's appearance in the Sentry limited series served to show that not even plot device characters could readily deal with him.

J'onn's tp isn't as epic as you make it out to be. And Void's telepathy isn't non-existent. Void's telepathic powers were used to mind-rape every person on Marvel Earth to forget he ever existed. That includes every Marvel Earth telepath.

The definition of a plot device character is being functional to whatever the plot needs, of course Strange failed against Sentry, as he had to much lesser enemies while dispatching Shuma-Gorath of panel in a few minutes.

Regarding Void's tp, is not as if the others were bringing that argument to question here, I've never seen any one claim that Void can mind-rape or mind-wipe nor anything despite the feat you mention -good find, btw-. Let's assume John is not all that uber, how good do you need to be to mind-rape Void? To me that's the core question we're discussing.

The Nuul
Hellicarier.

Can this guy shut up for once?

quanchi112

MM solos 1000000000000/10. This post is ridiculous. You have no idea about how the Void was portrayed so please quit acting like Cyclops is anything but an afterthought to the Void.

Void>Thor erm

Anyways JLA wins easy.Flash speed steal then MM mind rape. Mindrape and a speed steal, Scans of these easy wins over the Void ?

It doesn't matter if X refused to go deeper.Could he?Probably.Strange was scared of bobs mind.Could he go into it?Probably.I don't see the problem here. Where's your proof ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah because Voidtry has shown better quality feats.

Voidtry or Sentry is one of the shittest characters ever. He has 1 or 2 good feats and his fanboys go nuts. Some B lister like Blue Marvel comes around and people like him more heh. Marvel will use BM more properly than that PIS shit character. You always do this you tend to go by personal opinion and disregard how powerful the Sentry/Void was. You need to keep your personal feelings aside. If someone can hand the avengers, loki, mm his ass they are a huge deal. Void wins this. Nothing they can do to him.

there's no point of comparison

joker's mind is pretty insane...he's as smart as batman and crazier than anybody. his mind was able to wield a power as great as Mxy's...a task I doubt few could handle. So what. The joker is crazy as is the Void. The thing is the Void is a lot more powerful than the Joker is which makes him ten times as scary.

shokosugi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Can this guy shut up for once?

why? Void was defeated with help of a hellicarrier.

DEAL WITH THE FACTS. smokin'

quanchi112
why? Void was defeated with help of a hellicarrier.

DEAL WITH THE FACTS. smokin' The helicarrier didn't defeat the Void either. Get your facts right. it brought Bob out who wanted defeat so he then allowed Thor actually made Thor kill him despite his protests.

OneDumbG0
The definition of a plot device character is being functional to whatever the plot needs, of course Strange failed against Sentry, as he had to much lesser enemies while dispatching Shuma-Gorath of panel in a few minutes. And Dr. Strange functioned as a measuring stick for how dangerous and powerful Void was. Originally posted by Bentley
Regarding Void's tp, is not as if the others were bringing that argument to question here, I've never seen any one claim that Void can mind-rape or mind-wipe nor anything despite the feat you mention -good find, btw-. Let's assume John is not all that uber, how good do you need to be to mind-rape Void? To me that's the core question we're discussing. Better than J'onn. Because unless you're getting the Bob Reynolds persona to help you, you're not taking him down that way.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
The helicarrier didn't defeat the Void either. Get your facts right. it brought Bob out who wanted defeat so he then allowed Thor actually made Thor kill him despite his protests.

Well put. Sentry was desperate for self destruction. But couldn't due to the Void. Ironman and Thor simply gave him it.

In this forum fight. Sentry/Void wants to kill the JLA.

quanchi112
Well put. Sentry was desperate for self destruction. But couldn't due to the Void. Ironman and Thor simply gave him it.

In this forum fight. Sentry/Void wants to kill the JLA. Exactly. I mean the writer came out and admitted the only reason Void died or lost was because he wanted to.

Naija boy
lol @ the void hate filled "arguments". Voidtry ftw.

SamZED
Hellicarier. ...

Vamprie fangs.shifty

shokosugi
Lol wrong.

Stoic
Who on the Justice League would beat him? Why is it so hard to accept that the Void, who happens to be enormously powerful could/might kill every member of the JLA? Despero put them through the ringer, why wouldn't the Void be able to?

the ninjak
Lol wrong.
Care to elaborate?

Bentley
And Dr. Strange functioned as a measuring stick for how dangerous and powerful Void was. Better than J'onn. Because unless you're getting the Bob Reynolds persona to help you, you're not taking him down that way.

Yeah, but how much is "better than John" and "using the Bob persona", this idea of a CIS less Void, who may or may not have power over Bob as someone who is night inmune to mind-rape yet we know CIS on or off doesn't have anything to do with mind-raping or not by itself. Sentry was mind-controlled by Venus but Void is a wall where every character under classic Strange has to stop because he's losely defined. Too iffy if you ask me.

Warlord
Lol wrong.

jla #94
May 2004

janus77
Why not?
'cos Sentry has superior control over his molecules (and their properties - ie kinetic energy) than even the Molecule Man could exert upon them.

the ninjak
Lol wrong.

Superman has encountered vampires a bunch of times and has been pierced by the fangs, it's just that Supes irradiates Solar Energy when such an occurance happens destroying the attacking Vampires......but not the bones.

Vampire bones still hold their enchantment and can still pierce Supes.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/70-1.jpg

psycho gundam
"it had to be done." -superman

shifty

Omega Vision
Superman has encountered vampires a bunch of times and has been pierced by the fangs, it's just that Supes irradiates Solar Energy when such an occurance happens destroying the attacking Vampires......but not the bones.

Vampire bones still hold their enchantment and can still pierce Supes.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/70-1.jpg
Vampires are more vulnerable to the sunlight stored in Superman's body than he is to the magic in their fangs.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Vampires are more vulnerable to the sunlight stored in Superman's body than he is to the magic in their fangs.

What?

If you have a weapon made out of Vampire fangs, the sunlight won't do crap.

That's the whole point.

A dagger made of vampire teeth in Supe's spine and he is screwed.

-Pr-
What?

That's the whole point.

yes, because stabbing him in the spine is so easy.

also, i don't see how. are they still considered magical items without being attached to a vampire?

the ninjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes, because stabbing him in the spine is so easy.

also, i don't see how. are they still considered magical items without being attached to a vampire?

Oh you would have to be a fast individual to pull it off.
But you can resurrect vampires from their bones. So the essence remains.
A dagger in the correct place should cripple Supes from the neck down.
And if you keep it there his HF can't reform it.
Just a thought.

-Pr-
Just a thought.

has that happened in dc?

his healing factor would deal with any wounds that didn't kill him. it always has.

the chances of anyone actually managing to stab him in the spine and actually keep it there are miniscule.

it's a bit of a long shot assuming it's even possible, isn't it?

psycho gundam
Just a thought. you're reaching too hard right now

the ninjak
As I said just a thought. If vampire fangs can pierce Superman's flesh.

Then they can be weaponised.

Mshinu
Crabtry wishbones them one by one.

ankur29
void

the ninjak
Crabman.

Prep-Man
I wonder if Wally could pull the Void into the SF like the JSA did to King of Tears.

Deadline
Anyway Void FTW?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I wonder if Wally could pull the Void into the SF like the JSA did to King of Tears. wouldnt he just reform back in the avengers tower?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Deadline
Anyway Void FTW?

yup

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
wouldnt he just reform back in the avengers tower? Wouldnt be the first time. Did Morgan just blow him up or erase him from time stream?

Philosophía
JLA stomp.

Originally posted by SamZED
Wouldnt be the first time. Did Morgan just blow him up or erase him from time stream? I think she erased him.

Omega Vision
What?

That's the whole point.

How do you make a dagger out of vampire teeth exactly?

Teeth and bones in general suck for making weapons, there's a reason our prehistoric ancestors switched to flint.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
wouldnt he just reform back in the avengers tower?

Don't know. KOT was shredded when he was in the SF, IIRC. And KOT could teleport as well.

OneDumbG0
Yeah, but how much is "better than John" and "using the Bob persona", this idea of a CIS less Void, who may or may not have power over Bob as someone who is night inmune to mind-rape yet we know CIS on or off doesn't have anything to do with mind-raping or not by itself. Sentry was mind-controlled by Venus but Void is a wall where every character under classic Strange has to stop because he's losely defined. Too iffy if you ask me. I didn't argue Void had power over Bob. I mentioned Bob because the only times they were able to calm/dispel Void was through telepathy was with Bob Reynolds' assistance. Like Xavier fighting Dark Phoenix with Jean helping the entire time. And I don't see how the JLA would get that benefit here.

And I don't see Venus charming Void. At all. And Void isn't so much as "loosely defined" as "we can't accurately gauge how powerful he is, but we know at least that he as repeatedly curbstomped teams of teams. Not just teams.... teams of teams."

Bentley
Teams that would have zero chances in a forum fight against the JLA.

As long as we have proof of Void being inmune to the highest telepathy in feats instead of happily assuming he does because it "fits the theme" I'm fine. Void is not the psionic entity Phoenix is, its main weakness didn't come from psychic instability -I'm talking about both Sentry and Void-, so the comparision works plot-wise but falls flat as an argument.

OneDumbG0

As long as we have proof of Void being inmune to the highest telepathy in feats instead of happily assuming he does because it "fits the theme" I'm fine. Void is not the psionic entity Phoenix is, its main weakness didn't come from psychic instability -I'm talking about both Sentry and Void-, so the comparision works plot-wise but falls flat as an argument. New Avengers + Mighty Avengers + Young Avengers + Secret Warriors + Loki would have zero chances in a forum fight against the JLA?

New Avengers + Astonishing X-Men + Fantastic Four + Inhumans + Xavier + Dr. Strange would have zero chances in a forum fight against the JLA?

Now you're just smoking crack. And I have no idea what distinction you're trying to make here. Void's telepathy is incredible. His telepathy wiped the minds of everyone on Marvel Earth including all the Marvel Earth telepaths. He essentially did what Maxwell Lord did while being pumped with gallons of blood in Justice League: Generation Lost. And we all know how J'onn's telepathy stacked up against Maxwell Lord's. And any of Void's so-called mental weaknesses were actually attempts by Bob Reynolds to keep those dark inhibitions suppressed.

Bentley
The team he faced weren't in any way or matter stacked with Heralds fighting to the best of their abilities, outside Thor and Loki we didn't get to see them doing nothing. I mean, Wiccan certainly never used an uber spell on his did he?

We can read Sentry two ways -and I reached this point where I actually argued too much about this character I don't really care about, I'll go whine about the Guardians in some other thread.

OneDumbG0
^ I see your flawless logic. You're completely not smoking any sort of crack:

JLA >>>>>>> New Avengers + Mighty Avengers + Secret Warriors + Loki + Asgardians. JLA would have to be since that grouping got stomped on by Void.

JLA >>>>>> New Avengers + Astonishing X-Men + Fantastic Four + Inhumans + Namor + SHIELD + Dr. Strange. JLA would have to be, since that combined force got stomped on comploetely by Void, yet JLA would beat Void.

thumb up

psycho gundam
the tendrils are a problem, they were able to cause even thor pain.

but..... this greatly depends on the theory that the sentry lowered his durability so he could be killed, or simply just ceased to want to resurrect himself after his next death, durability lowering notwithstanding.

fd it's the latter (duh), you have several characters that can arguably give thor a good run (the jury is still out imo biscuits ) that can hammer down sentry like thor.

green lantern alone will be a good opponent for sentry voided out, add superman just doing end runs... void is in trouble of getting hurt.

and last but definitely not least, the JLA fight as a team. the heroes assembled that fought sentry might as well have been thor, loki, stark, and fury (he brought the helicarrier). everyone else were primarily spectating

OneDumbG0
^ Right. I missed that part of the op that stated Voidtry's been pummeled by Norn Stone-amped New Avengers + Mighty Avengers + Secret Warriors + Loki and then has to face the JLA.

Since that would be required to make your post reasonable. Clearly, I need to start use my reading glasses. crrackers

psycho gundam
meh, if that killed him you might be onto something, also, the helicarrier didn't need a norn amp.

take out thor and the heroes would have lost hard.

King Castle
a telepathic assualt from MM may divert the voids attention allow for Wonderwoman or flash to tie him with the rope while supe pounds on him..

not sure what else they could do unless diana orders him to depower and i know no one would kill him minus wonder woman.

OneDumbG0
^ Can't tell if this is actually JLA-haterade inspired trolling or an earnest belief/argument. Originally posted by psycho gundam
meh, if that killed him you might be onto something, also, the helicarrier didn't need a norn amp.

take out thor and the heroes would have lost hard. How about we keep Thor and take out Loki's Norn Stone ampage and note that they were all getting shower room raped by Void simultaneously.

crackers

King Castle
my scenario seems more plausible.

the ninjak
^ I see your flawless logic. You're completely not smoking any sort of crack:

JLA >>>>>>> New Avengers + Mighty Avengers + Secret Warriors + Loki + Asgardians. JLA would have to be since that grouping got stomped on by Void.

JLA >>>>>> New Avengers + Astonishing X-Men + Fantastic Four + Inhumans + Namor + SHIELD + Dr. Strange. JLA would have to be, since that combined force got stomped on comploetely by Void, yet JLA would beat Void.

thumb up

Crap logic! agreed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the tendrils are a problem, they were able to cause even thor pain.

but..... this greatly depends on the theory that the sentry lowered his durability so he could be killed, or simply just ceased to want to resurrect himself after his next death, durability lowering notwithstanding.

fd it's the latter (duh), you have several characters that can arguably give thor a good run (the jury is still out imo biscuits ) that can hammer down sentry like thor.

the theory?... are you serious?

it was pretty obvious in comic that is how it went. Bendis even say in an interview that is how it went. He thought it was pretty obvious himself(i guess to some they need to see every single word said on panel for it to be true) erm

Bouboumaster
JLA stomp the Void.
Manhunter soloes, Superman soloes, Wonder Woman MIGHT soloes, GL sure as hell soloes.

OneDumbG0
^ Can't tell if this is actually JLA-haterade inspired trolling or an earnest belief/argument.

vansonbee
Originally posted by King Castle
a telepathic assualt from MM may divert the voids attention allow for Wonderwoman or flash to tie him with the rope while supe pounds on him..

not sure what else they could do unless diana orders him to depower and i know no one would kill him minus wonder woman. MM telepathic assaults seem to backfire on him all the time erm

gogogadgetgo

As long as we have proof of Void being inmune to the highest telepathy in feats instead of happily assuming he does because it "fits the theme" I'm fine. Void is not the psionic entity Phoenix is, its main weakness didn't come from psychic instability -I'm talking about both Sentry and Void-, so the comparision works plot-wise but falls flat as an argument.

here's a thought, if the void could have been psychically beaten, wouldnt have it been easier to have professor X and jean grey assault the void psychically.

either
1. the whole of marvel earth were too stupid to actually think of letting professor x and jean grey and any other telepath to just mind rape the void aka PIS
2. he cant be beaten by telepathy

or it just served the plot

Uriel005
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
here's a thought, if the void could have been psychically beaten, wouldnt have it been easier to have professor X and jean grey assault the void psychically.

either
1. the whole of marvel earth were too stupid to actually think of letting professor x and jean grey and any other telepath to just mind rape the void aka PIS
2. he cant be beaten by telepathy

Knowing how marvel gets I vote option 1.

I mean if that were the case reality manipulators would never be beaten. They would manipulate the reality around themselves to alter their power into being infinite and they themselves to become invulnerable and omnipotent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.