Ux-force Run The Shadowland Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Uncanny X-Force has decided to clean up the streets of New York and get rid of SHADOWLAND ... but these heroes and villians stand in their way ... How far do these Mutant killers make it?
*If They make it to the final level they cannot use their abilities ... EXCEPT Archangel who can still use his flight ability.

TEAM UNCANNY X-FORCE:
*WOLVERINE
*PSYLOCK
*ARCHANGEL
*DEADPOOL

LEVEL ONE:
*JESSICA JONES
*BLACK WIDOW
*HAWKEYE
*MOCKINGBIRD

LEVEL TWO:
*SHANG-CHI
*IRON FIST
*SPIDER-WOMAN (The Original)
*MOON KNIGHT

LEVEL THREE:
*SPIDER-MAN
*THE SHROUD
*PALADIN
*PUNISHER

LEVEL FOUR:
*KINGPIN
*LADY BULLSEYE
*BULLSEYE
*GHOSTRIDER

LEVEL FIVE:
*LUKE CAGE
*MOONSTONE
*CROSSBONES
*MAN-THING

LEVEL SIX:
*jUGGERNAUT

LEVEL SEVEN:
*250 HAND NINJAS

LEVEL EIGHT:
*DAREDEVIL
*ELEKTRA
*TRANTULA
*WHITE TIGER

Dum Dum Dugan
make it to level 4.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
make it to level 4.

Who stops them? GhostRider?

Dum Dum Dugan
yes, and the fact they be so beat up by then.

Starscream M
make it to level 4. doubt they would make it past level 3

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
doubt they would make it past level 3
why? if you dont mind me asking?

Only problem i really see is the shroud, he a wild card, i dont know much about him. He could however really hinder his team or could prove team soloer based on how effective he actaully uses his powers and how powerful he really is. Though I kinda think he some random shitty d lister.

Starscream M
why? if you dont mind me asking?

Only problem i really see is the shroud, he a wild card, i dont know much about him. He could however really hinder his team or could prove team soloer based on how effective he actaully uses his powers and how powerful he really is. Though I kinda think he some random shitty d lister. cuz I think they would be too weakened and beaten up by that point...I doubt psylocke and angel even get that far as I think both will have fallen in level 2

logan and dp will also be pretty taxed out

punisher can clean up blasting them with firepower while spiderman webs them up...their reflexes will be slower due to fatigue

Dum Dum Dugan
cuz I think they would be too weakened and beaten up by that point...I doubt psylocke and angel even get that far as I think both will have fallen in level 2

logan and dp will also be pretty taxed out

punisher can clean up blasting them with firepower while spiderman webs them up...their reflexes will be slower due to fatigue
based on what? They would mual the shit out of team one, they wouldent even get hurt.

arcangle and psylocke will fall? are you out of your mind? arc angle is a beast and psylocke the most powerful person on her team, you clearly have no idea what your talking about

are you kidding me? the only threat on that team is IF, and he been mind raped right away.

again base don what? they would have not difficulty running through team one, and team 2 only difficult opponent ould be IF who would get mind raped, so again what are you talking about?

Punisher zero thread, he has zero defences against archangle range attacks, and pslocke could easily mind rape spidy.

Starscream M
wait, I didn't think mindraping was allowed...that's kinda cheap.

Dum Dum Dugan
why wouldent it be allowed it part of her powers.......

Not to mention she could simply TK him from a distances, uses her psych sword or knife as well. She has so many methods to win this it not even funny.

This team is an absolute beast. Spiderman or IF would stand no chances, there teamates are far to inferior.

RyanAutumns
Hey man, anything goes and when they get to Level Four the team is fully refreshed and healed.

Starscream M
why wouldent it be allowed it part of her powers.......

Not to mention she could simply TK him from a distances, uses her psych sword or knife as well. She has so many methods to win this it not even funny.

This team is an absolute beast. Spiderman or IF would stand no chances, there teamates are far to inferior. no if she did not have TP, they would not make it to level 4

you overrate them.

all the teams are very deadly...the only real advantage is that xforce has two powerful healers.

Dum Dum Dugan
no if she did not have TP, they would not make it to level 4

you overrate them.

all the teams are very deadly...the only real advantage is that xforce has two powerful healers.
yes they would, honestly do you have any ide how powerful pyslocke is? clearly not. Her TK alone could pretty much solo.

No I am not, you just have no idea what your talking about.

not at all, they have three healers. They also have two flyers, both fo which can uses range. The also have guy who packs as much heat as punisher, but can heal like wolverine. Oh and they also have TK user of the highest level who can pretty much dominate anyone they face from 4 down.

honestly can you for onces do your homework? honestly how many dam times do you have to argue with me about thing you clearly have little to no knolwedge about.

Starscream M
yes they would, honestly do you have any ide how powerful pyslocke is? clearly not. Her TK alone could pretty much solo.

No I am not, you just have no idea what your talking about.

not at all, they have three healers. They also have two flyers, both fo which can uses range. The also have guy who packs as much heat as punisher, but can heal like wolverine. Oh and they also have TK user of the highest level who can pretty much dominate anyone they face from 4 down. psylocke got bi1ched by sabretooth...did she get an upgrade?

archangel is not that durable and is less skilled than alot of the ppl in the gauntlet...plus you have a lot of expert marksman who can easily take down angel

Dum Dum Dugan
psylocke got bi1ched by sabretooth...did she get an upgrade?

archangel is not that durable and is less skilled than alot of the ppl in the gauntlet...plus you have a lot of expert marksman who can easily take down angel
......yea like decade and a haft ago.......god dam stop relying on wiki. Yes she had several actaully, as wlel as new bodies. She vastly stronger then who she faced sabre-tooth, hell even months after she faced sabre-tooth was like 10 tiems more powerful.

Arch angle has super fast healing factor, metal wings of death and a crazy ass blood lust. If he started shooting his wings at people almost no one would be able to protect them selfs from it asside from IF.

To bad there also numerous other people they have to deal with not just angle, or you might have a point. honestly do your ****ing hw.

Dum Dum Dugan
...did she get an upgrade?

This statement alone means you should not even be in this debate.

Starscream M
This statement alone means you should not even be in this debate. I have as much right to be in this debate as you do...you condescending jerk!

Dum Dum Dugan
I have as much right to be in this debate as you do...you condescending jerk!
No you don't,you have no idea what your talking about. You try and debate about characters from only possing knowlede you got from friggin wiki. Dude you trying to debate me using simply wiki knowledge is boarderline insulting. Honestly the fact you try to be condescending to me using knolwedge you found on a public websight that anyone can edit is friggin laughable at best.

I will gladly battlezone you in this matter to put you in your place.

Starscream M
No you don't,you have no idea what your talking about. You try and debate about characters from only possing knowlede you got from friggin wiki. Dude you trying to debate me using simply wiki knowledge is boarderline insulting. Honestly the fact you try to be condescending to me using knolwedge you found on a public websight that anyone can edit is friggin laughable at best.

I will gladly battlezone you in this matter to put you in your place. how the hell did I try to be condescending to you?

I use wiki COMBINED with my own comic knowledge. Also, wiki is very accurate for the most part...stop being sore just because they banned your ass.

Learn to write with proper grammer before you challenge moi to bz.

Dum Dum Dugan
how the hell did I try to be condescending to you?

I use wiki COMBINED with my own comic knowledge. Also, wiki is very accurate for the most part...stop being sore just because they banned your ass.

Learn to write with proper grammer before you challenge moi to bz.
I was saying in general, not this thread.

Dude you dont have any comic knowledge stop with the lies. You are wrong 99.9% of the time.

Stop pussy footing around and verse me. All you got is excuses. You know I would whoop you with ease. Fact.

honestly you dont even have basic up to date knolwedge on pyslocke for **** sake.

Parmaniac
Great to read this stuff before work laughing

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Great to read this stuff before work laughing

Its not funny .. they were going to internet fight, they were gonna throw down like common gangsta's crybaby

Starscream M
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Its not funny .. they were going to internet fight, they were gonna throw down like common gangsta's crybaby battlehammer don't have the balls to fight me

Dum Dum Dugan
Its not funny .. they were going to internet fight, they were gonna throw down like common gangsta's crybaby
he thinks it funny, because of how little knowledge masterbruce aka starscream has if not mistaken. This is a common thing on the boards when concerning star scream. He pretty much always wrong.

Dum Dum Dugan
battlehammer don't have the balls to fight me
ive chanllagne you like 10 times and every time you make an excuses up and run away.

if your talking a real fight I would destroy you with the utmost ease, your a 5 foot nothing 100 pound weakling, ive seen your picture, peak human my ass lol.

Starscream M

if your talking a real fight I would destroy you with the utmost ease, your a 5 foot nothing 100 pound weakling, ive seen your picture, peak human my ass lol. its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog! I would crush you!

Dum Dum Dugan
its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog! I would crush you!
no you wouldent, your a pussy. I guarantee uve never been in a real fight. and I got 100 plus pound on you.........

Starscream M
no you wouldent, your a pussy. I guarantee uve never been in a real fight. like usual...you're wrong and clueless. where you at!

RyanAutumns
its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog! I would crush you!

I once had a small dog who had a huge amount of fight in him ... one day he got into a fight with a st.bernard and after the fight was over ... well lets just say the bernard had double the fight in him. rip scruffy

-Pr-
Battlehammer and Starscream, cut it out guys.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Battlehammer and Starscream, cut it out guys. ok sorry.

Dum Dum Dugan
like usual...you're wrong and clueless. where you at!
No I am most certainly correct, you are a nerd burgerler. You fighting is laughable.

MASS, come get me.

also still want to battlezone, but some one keeps ducking me.........

Dum Dum Dugan
I once had a small dog who had a huge amount of fight in him ... one day he got into a fight with a st.bernard and after the fight was over ... well lets just say the bernard had double the fight in him. rip scruffy
hahahahaa laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.