Omega Mutants vs. Sinestro Corps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Iceman
Nate Grey
Vulcan
Mister M.
Hyperstorm

Vs.

Sinestro
Superboy Prime
Cyborg Superman w/ rings
Mongul w/ rings
Parrallax
Anti-Monitor

Who wins?

Stoic
Sinestro Corps. Stomps the turd out of them.

Bentley
Which Hyperstorm?... Who cares, Prime wins!

Lunacyde
The Omegas literally get their genetically mutated DNA stomped in.

I don't see the stomp here, the mutants have the Phoenix, SNG and Hyperstorm.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
I don't see the stomp here, the mutants have the Phoenix, SNG and Hyperstorm.

And the Sinestro's have Parallax, Anti-Monitor, and 4 High Herald level characters with power rings.

Bentley
Originally posted by Lunacyde
And the Sinestro's have Parallax, Anti-Monitor, and 4 High Herald level characters with power rings.

And Prime who beats all the above.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Bentley
And Prime who beats all the above.

I donno about Phoenix....which version are we using btw?

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
I don't see the stomp here, the mutants have the Phoenix, SNG and Hyperstorm. Unless we are talking high level Phoenix here it's a stomp

Originally posted by Lunacyde
And the Sinestro's have Parallax, Anti-Monitor, and 4 High Herald level characters with power rings. Right, I think Phoenix could take AM on and Hyperstorm can take parallax. How well would the corps' TP defenses hold up against a phoenix/sng/hyperstorm mindrape?

Originally posted by iceman24567
Unless we are talking high level Phoenix here it's a stomp taking the character's history as a whole and the nature of the PF, I think she is safely abstract level. Using her most recent versions, she'd be pretty high level.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
Right, I think Phoenix could take AM on and Hyperstorm can take parallax. How well would the corps' TP defenses hold up against a phoneix/sng /hyperstorm mindrape?

Well it really all depends on what level/incarnation of the Phoenix we are talking about here. Unless it's a very high end version I don't think they have a chance.

Lord Feron
Against the likes of Anti monitor and Parallax Pheonix is the only one that can stand up against them.

ANyway M and Iceman won't do too much against T2. I think alot of things have to go right for T1 to win. They do have the tools. Hmm Well X-man doesn't need a body so idk how they are gonna deal with him. Vulcan can pretty much shut off the rings but even without the rings T2 is beastly.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Against the likes of Anti monitor and Parallax Pheonix is the only one that can stand up against them.

ANyway M and Iceman won't do too much against T2. I think alot of things have to go right for T1 to win. They do have the tools. Hmm Well X-man doesn't need a body so idk how they are gonna deal with him. Vulcan can pretty much shut off the rings but even without the rings T2 is beastly. I'd say anything vulcan can do, Mr M can do better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.