Gouki X The G Project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Gouki takes on

1. Twelve

2. 10 Twelves

3. 100 Twelves

4. 1,000 Twelves

5. 10,000 Twelves

Can he clear this Nsane gauntlet with rest after every match?

BTW, this is Twelve

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/MateuVTK/Street%20Fighter/Street%20Fighter%203/Twelve.jpg

Demonic Phoenix
I don't think he'd clear it. T.W.E.L.V.E. can use X.C.O.P.Y. to basically become a better version Gouki in terms of strength; minus access to super arts, though since T.W.E.L.V.E. can use the special moves of the copied person, I don't see why he couldn't use moves such as the Shun Goku Satsu. So if all 100 of them use X.C.O.P.Y., it'd basically be Gouki vs. 100 Goukis for a short while.

No End N Site
I have to agree with what was said above...sorta. My only thing is, and I can't really prove it, I'm a bit doubtful that Twelve can copy Akuma. I think the fact that he can turn into anyone in the game is just a game mechanic. Idk, I could be very wrong, I got the WW Encyclopedia a couple days ago and it did state that Twelve was capable of "unimaginable" power cuz of his X.C.O.P.Y.

Esomark
I was going to argue that Twelve may not be able to control such an internal power like the Satsui no Hadou due to the killing desire that Twelve doesn't seem to have (being a mindless autamaton and all instead of having the desire to fight) but if X.C.O.P.Y. is "unimaginable", Gouki seems screwed.

Darkstorm Zero
He can't copy the Shun Goku Satsu since it's a super art, nor any of Gouki's other more powerful moves... But in reality, I would say that Gouki could very well be fubared before he gets the chance of going through more than 2 or 3...

No End N Site
Before anyone who is well versed in all the SFs brings this up. "Necro can take on a gang of Twelves, why can't Akuma?"

In canon, Necro fights 1 Twelve, he runs from the rest with Effie. Just thought I should get that out there.

Tha C-Master
Depends on how smart they fight. If they job (like characters do in high numbers I'd say he could do 10), if they fight smart, who knows?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, despite what it says there, TWELVE's actual combat potential is remarkably unknown at this point.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
I have to agree with what was said above...sorta. My only thing is, and I can't really prove it, I'm a bit doubtful that Twelve can copy Akuma. I think the fact that he can turn into anyone in the game is just a game mechanic. Idk, I could be very wrong, I got the WW Encyclopedia a couple days ago and it did state that Twelve was capable of "unimaginable" power cuz of his X.C.O.P.Y.

Now that I've thought about it, I understand X.C.O.P.Y not giving TWELVE the ability to use the copied character's most powerful moves, seeing as the transformation isn't entirely perfect (colour and voice being the main indicator).
Turning into that actual person and mirroring their style near-perfectly is perfectly understandable IMO, given that he's the culmination of an advanced bio-genetic weapons program run by the Illuminati, with transformational abilities that are superb.

(Of note though, he seemingly has trouble turning into the SUV)

No End N Site
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Now that I've thought about it, I understand X.C.O.P.Y not giving TWELVE the ability to use the copied character's most powerful moves, seeing as the transformation isn't entirely perfect (colour and voice being the main indicator).
Turning into that actual person and mirroring their style near-perfectly is perfectly understandable IMO, given that he's the culmination of an advanced bio-genetic weapons program run by the Illuminati, with transformational abilities that are superb.

(Of note though, he seemingly has trouble turning into the SUV)

Lol at Twelve tryin' to X.C.O.P.Y the SUV. I can't find much info of what Twelve is a capable of as far as battle skill goes, but I think it's worth noting that, not only can Twelve transform the shape of his body or body parts, he can regenerate instantly at a cellular level. Let's also not forget that he can go invisible.

Darkstorm Zero
But can he actually "replace" lost matter? He's alot like the T-1000, but I'm wondering if he can actually replace lost mass, the T-1000 couldn't alter his actual mass/volume to become heavier/larger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.