Gorgon (no stone stare) vs All-out Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Gorgon doesn't use his stone stare. Pure H2H battle.

Spiderman is CIS/PIS/CIP free and completely bloodlusted but will fight at full potential (meaning bloodlusted is out to kill but fights intelligently).

No weapons, no webbing.

Who takes it?

AsbestosFlaygon
spider-man defeated firelord

SamZED
Didnt Gorgon blitz Elektra and Wolverine at the same time? Going all out and fighting smart Spider-man is gonna be one hell of an opponent.

Lord Feron
Gonna go with spiderman.

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon stomps. Puny Parker was pissing his pants while Shishido and Logan battled laughing out loud Off-panel biscuits

Tha C-Master
Good fight. I'd say Parker definitely has the feats to pull this, but forum wise I'd say a tie for now.

Dum Dum Dugan
Gorgon still get his telepathy?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Gorgon still get his telepathy? why would it matter? he should still stomp spidey

AsbestosFlaygon
Wait...
Gorgon is CL10+ now.
WTF?

Mshinu
Gorgon wrecks puny Parker.

D_Dude1210
Reminder: this is an all-out spiderman. no cis. no pis. no cip. he's gonna hit gorgon with everything he's got.

He's stronger AND faster than gorgon and his precog will compensate for Gorgon's telepathy. How's he gonna lose here?

I personally think he can take it at least 7/10.

Trackz
on panel i'm pretty sure gorgon would win, but all out spiderman does have some crazy feats, i'm not sure who's faster..but still leaning toward gorgon

Juk3n
Spidey can survive falls from multi stories..but Gorgon is punching parker to death?

i don't get it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Gorgon wrecks puny Parker.

Best post so far.

Originally posted by Starscream M
why would it matter? he should still stomp spidey

Well, it helps a lot.

@D_Dude

Bugboy ain't faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.