What If? Frank Castle became the Spectre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Just imagine for a moment if the Spectre Force existed in the MU and it chose Frank Castle as it's host.

How does this story play out? Who would he take down first? Would he go too far and pull a DOV?

Mindset
Doom takes his powers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom takes his powers.
I know you're obligated to say that. But can I ask you how Doom accomplishes this?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I know you're obligated to say that. But can I ask you how Doom accomplishes this? He takes the Beyonder power stealer device and strikes "Beyonder" and exchanges it with "Spectre".

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He takes the Beyonder power stealer device and strikes "Beyonder" and exchanges it with "Spectre".
Wasn't that Galactus tech that Doom pirated?

Mindset
Wasn't that Galactus tech that Doom pirated? Galan tech that Doom learned how to use then incorporated into his suit.

Do you think he can't recreate it after he has already learned how to use it?

Stoic
Just imagine for a moment if the Spectre Force existed in the MU and it chose Frank Castle as it's host.

How does this story play out? Who would he take down first? Would he go too far and pull a DOV?

Good thread Omega! Very interesting choice too. Frank would probably put out a hit list on every rogue Abstract in the known universe, meaning Galactus would be terminated.

illadelph12
He'd probably start locally, but eventually he'd probably try to kill every "criminal" in the MU. I think it ends when he kills The Inbetweener (for not choosing a side) and murders Lord Chaos, and then the LT has to step in.

King Castle
yup^^^
Mephisto be begging castle not to kill him all the dark gods would be fighting for their lives eventually tribunal step in and kick specters @$$..

have a heart to heart with frank and have him willingly go into the light where his family is waiting.

amnesia
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom takes his powers.

The Nuul
Supes combos to KO FTW!

Q99
Frank probably wouldn't be all that different from the Hostless Spectre in Infinite Crisis. The purpose of a host is to restrain the Spectre, and with someone like Frank it'd push him beyond his limits and he wouldn't try and pull it back very much.

Omega Vision
It'd be interesting to see how he offs some of the MU baddies considering the Spectre force of late has shown a rather macabre sense of humor/poetic justice with his fatalities.

janus77
Wolverine kills him for trying to kill Daken, again.

OneDumbG0
Wasn't that Galactus tech that Doom pirated? He got thrown out of Galactus' Worldship by Galactus. It was actually random Battleworld tech that Doom used to create a makeshift device.

Also, Punisher with Spectreforce = Saint of Killers in black trenchcoat.

CosmicComet
This is impossible for me to imagine, seeing as Frank Castle sucks balls.

I.E. Spectre would never consider refuse like him as a host in the first place.

OneDumbG0
^ Phail attempt at hate is phail.

amnesia
Frank shoots the spectre.

cdtm
I know you're obligated to say that. But can I ask you how Doom accomplishes this?

Magic.

If Madam Xanadu can do it, and easily, Doom with his extensive knowledge of magic could do it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Frank probably wouldn't be all that different from the Hostless Spectre in Infinite Crisis. The purpose of a host is to restrain the Spectre, and with someone like Frank it'd push him beyond his limits and he wouldn't try and pull it back very much.

Who knows, maybe Frank will be to the Spectreforce as Cartmans Christmas Critters were to the evil creatures in Imagination-land.

And that has me thinking... Lobo with the Spectreforce.

evil face

Lord_Talron
lobo would just kill everyone.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet

I.E. Spectre would never consider refuse like him as a host in the first place. kill yourself

AsbestosFlaygon
Interesting thread.
I imagine him being a stronger version of DoV Spectre.

Having a host increases Spectre's power significantly.
That hostless Spectre from DoV was one of his weakest versions.

I see him killing off every criminal in Marvel Earth first... then goes on a killing spree, killing Skyfathers and Elder Gods left and right.
Then he eliminates most of the Abstracts.
This would be a crisis to MU, and LT will have to interfere in the end.

But if Frank learns how to tap within The Logoz, this will be Marvel: The End pt. 2

CosmicComet
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Phail attempt at hate is phail.

I attempted nothing.

I simply did.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Interesting thread.
I imagine him being a stronger version of DoV Spectre.

Having a host increases Spectre's power significantly.
That hostless Spectre from DoV was one of his weakest versions.

I see him killing off every criminal in Marvel Earth first... then goes on a killing spree, killing Skyfathers and Elder Gods left and right.
Then he eliminates most of the Abstracts.
This would be a crisis to MU, and LT will have to interfere in the end.

But if Frank learns how to tap within The Logoz, this will be Marvel: The End pt. 2 or punisher versus the marvel universe (again)

AsbestosFlaygon
Frank's thirst for vengeance is identical to The Spectre's.

And without The Presence's guidance in MU, he will upset the balance between good and evil.

I don't see anyone below LT who can stop him once he taps into The Logoz.
Then again, with the absence of The Presence, he may not be able to tap into it at all.

quanchi112

I.E. Spectre would never consider refuse like him as a host in the first place. I guess everyone you don't like loses then. Understood.

OneDumbG0
I attempted nothing.

I simply did. You attempted to phail.

And you simply did.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
You attempted to phail.

And you simply did.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

When you say something like 'Captain Obvious', make sure there is context for it.

You attempted to not phail and be clever, and you phailed.

OneDumbG0
^ You threaten my confidence with your insisting which masquerades as arguing/explaining.

Wait. No, you don't.

I imagine the "context" you're trying to project onto your initial statement is fascinating.

Wait. No, it isn't.

Bentley
Ghost Rider would slap Frank around for being a lousy copycat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.