Yondu vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Guardian's prime archer vs Avenger's prime archer

The following scenarios:

They start at 400 yards from each other.

1) Melee fight in a dense forest full of bugs and plants.
2) Fight on a jungle.
3) Fight on an empty city.
4) Beat 10 fodder ninjas faster.

Who takes it?

BerserkersRage
Wasn't Yondu the one that could control the flight of his arrows after he shot them? If so, Yondu ftw.

Bentley
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Wasn't Yondu the one that could control the flight of his arrows after he shot them? If so, Yondu ftw.

Yeah he is, but one combat is melee though.

BerserkersRage
Wow, I had the GOTG #1 issue way back in the day. brings back memories. IIRC, Yonda comes from a warrior tribe. I'm not up to date with Hawkeye, but I've been reading he's got major hand-to-hand skills (is it still Clint?). Born to battle v. trained to battle. I'm not sure if Yondu has a strength advantage so, for lack of a better guess, 50/50 split on the melee scenerio, bugs and all.

Bentley
If I recall correctly Yondu's race are stronger than humans, Hawkeye has good h2h skills but is inferior to Bucky for example. Now HE carries a sword and Yondu always have knives.

BerserkersRage
OK, thanks for the info. I have to give the melee majority to Yondu, not only because of the higher strength level, but mostly because of the sword v. knives in a dense forested fighting area. This kind of setting would favor a short, but quick stroke to a long, swooping, but more powerful stroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.